Chapter 6

Stress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell you just say", Johnny shouted.

"Johnny watch your language", Taeil scolded. Then he turned his attention back to Taeyong. "Taeyong why do you say that? It's not true. Any of that."

"Yes it is. Because of what I did in the past this band almost didn't even debuted."

"Taeyong look at me and pay attention because I'm going to say that only once," BoA said.

When Taeyong refused to look at her, she gripped his face and forced him to look in her eyes.

"Taeyong what you did in the past doesn't matter. The past itself doesn't matter. But what matter are the present and future and what you do now and what will you do will matter. That actions will show what kind of person you are."

 "BoA-noona is right," Yuta said."You are always help us with everything. You are a very kind person."

"And a scaredy cat and cute", Jaehyun said making all of them chuckle.

"And if that persons don't see that, then they don't deserve to be called fans."

"Thank you very much. For everything. I didn't what I could have done without you."

Yuta pulled Taeyong back in his arms, hugging him tight. Soon joined by BoA, Jaehyun, Ten, Taeil and Johnny.

The bedroom door opened again but the person left and closed the door seconds later. 

"I have a question?" BoA asked after everyone broke the hug. "What happened to your hands Taeyong? I hope you didn't self harmed you."

"No. The girl who told that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter