Chapter 2

Stress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the morning has come Taeyong woke up only to feel dizzy and fuzzy. He looked through the room to see the two oldest still asleep. Then he looked at the clock to see that it's was 7 o'clock.

He rubbed his eyes than get up from his bed, wincing when his tired and aching muscles protested at the movement.

He walked in the bathroom and took a shower, than changed his clothes and walked in the kitchen.

When Jaehyun woke up, he could smell food. So he get up from the bed and walked in the kitchen. He smiled when he saw Taeyong inside but his smile soon died when he saw that the older wasn't paying attention to the food.

"",he said when the oil started to jump from the pan.

He rushed beside Taeyong and closed the oven. Then he looked to see red spots on the leader arms.

He took his hand, earning no reaction from the older and drag him to the kitchen were he shoved his arms under cold water.

The feeling of cold water has make him come back to the reality. He tried to move his hands but without luck.

"Stop moving", Jaehyun said. "It's your fault that you aren't paying attention to the food."

After 5 minutes he took his hands out and looked at the red spots.

"You are lucky that I come here and stopped the oven or this burns could've been worse."

The morning passed fast with the others waking up and eating breakfast than preparing for they're schedule.

To say that Taeyong was feeling better after he eat some food was a lie. He wasn't. And the practice only make him feel worse. But he still remained after everyone left.

"Taeyong-ah this time be sure to not be late again. It's not good for your health", Taeil said.

"I know hyung. I promise that I will come home before midnight."

"I hope so."

 After an exhausting extra dance practice, his legs give out again and collapsed on the floor. But this time his legs or body aren't the only thing aching. He has a throbing headache, he could feel feverish and nausea. When he looked at the clock he saw that it's was 23 o'clock.

"I think it's time for you to go home", a voice said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter