Hyung, lets stay together ~

Teenage Dream

 

LATER THAT NIGHT IN THE SHINEE’s LIVING ROOM

It had been only an hour after Minho’s shocking confession; Taemin was a state of bliss.  Minho was sitting on the couch Minnie’s hair while the latter was leaning against him.

So happy and lost in their dream world where only Choi Minho and Lee Taemin existed.

Taeminnie had a sudden thought, why did Minho go to the convenience store at this time of night…

“Hyung what did you buy before? Show me” Taemin said in a sweet baby voice, emphasising his puppy dog eyes and adorable pouty lips.

Now it was Minho’s turn to get flustered. He averted his gaze away from Minnie’s eyes. Trying the best he could not to blush.

“N-nothing Taemin-ah” he quickly said.

That answer only fuelled Taemin’s curiousity further.

“Hyung ~ please show me, Hyunnng ~ please” he said using all the aegyo he could muster, attempting for a fatal attack on Minho’s heart.

Minho almost drooled at Minnie’s cute face; he didn’t want his sweet dongsaeng to think less of him. So he slowly handed the bag to him and tried to play it cool. After all he was still Flaming Charisma. Though that meant nothing in front of the person you love.

Taemin smiled in victory for getting his hyung to fold so quickly, he almost dropped the bag from his excitement as he looked at the contents.

Inside was…

Lotion, condoms and banana milk.

Taemin blinked in fascination “I don’t understand why there Is lotion and condoms? What do you need that for?”

Minho could only stare in wonder and surprise at the innocence of his Taeminnie.

“Aigoo – Minnie  you’re too pure for your own good. Don’t make me corrupt you. This is the reason I never told you about my feelings, so you wouldn’t be dirtied by such thoughts” Minho looked down as he confessed all his torment in keeping his feelings a secret from his precious maknae.

Taemin was really confused by this point.

“Hyung – what do you mean by t – oh” the use of two items started to make sense to Taemin. He turned ten shades of red.  He could only stare at the ground, like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

After a long moment of silence, both boys trying not, say anything that could make the situation any more awkward. Taemin used up all his remaining courage and spoke up.

“H-hyung I never realised you were looking at me like that until now, the fact that we’ve been sharing these feelings for each other…” His eyes started to blur with tears, as erted as the thought was, he realised how loved he was by his Minho “I’m so happy, I think I could die”

“Oh Minnie” Minho reached out to pull Taemin to his toned chest and his soft, should length hair “I’m so glad you don’t think less of me. I mean you don’t feel disgusted by me? That I have such thoughts about you. You’re my hoobae, it’s not right to think of you like this…well it shouldn’t be okay” his voice slowly cracking at the emotion, he wasn’t one to show his feelings openly to even s but this was Lee Taemin, his angel and first real love.

Taemin was such wonder of his hyung, he had to stop himself from shouting in happiness “Of course hyung, I mean maybe I didn’t exactly think of you like that until recently but you thinking of me like that, just means you love me with your whole heart and body?” he said in a baby voice, trying to be overly cute since he knew Minho wouldn’t be able to resist.

“Neh, my sweet Minnie. I will always love you as much as my heart and body can. No more than that, I can even love you down to my very soul. You will be mine forever, if you want me” Minho kissed his maknae’s forehead and slowly moved his lips to Taemin’s and gave him the sweetest ever, one that spoke volumes of his feelings, his hands slowly trailed down Taemin’s back, gently rubbing circles. This continued until both felt like they could show the true passion and lust behind their feelings.

As their tongues intertwined and they shared saliva, Minho continued to move his hands lower until he was almost had them in Taemin’s pants. He slowly broke the kiss for air since both were so deprived from oxygen, he also wanted to protect Taemin’s purity for a bit longer. If they continued down this road, there would be no turning back.

“Taeminnie. We need to stop. I don’t want to hurt you” Minho said in his most serious tone.

“Hyung – I’m not a China Doll, you don’t have to always put me on a pedestal, if you want me, you can have me. My heart, my body and my soul all belong to you already. So it’ll be reaffirming our love and proving to everyone that we’re official” Taemin said in almost a whisper, he was serious about his everything belonging to Minho, but he wasn’t ready to go all the way just yet,  only an hour ago, he thought his feelings for his hyung were unrequited and would stay that way. 

“Taemin-ah. I just want you to know that I won’t ever use you or make you think I’m only after your body. If that was the case, I could find anybody. When this happens between us, I want it to unforgettable and sweet experience” he pushed some loose hair behind his maknae’s ear and smiled gently at his lover.

“I understand, hyung and thank you for being so considerate” Taemin buried his head in the crook of Minho’s collarbone, too embarrassed to show his face, how glad he was that that they wouldn’t consummate their relationship tonight.

After another moment of comfortable silence. Taemin decided just because they couldn’t have , didn’t mean they couldn’t have some fun with what Minho brought from the store.

 

“Hyung ~ I think we should use the lotion and condoms” Taemin said in a husky voice, smirking at Minho. “But first I want to have the banana milk” he laughed and then took the milk from the bag, he loved his banana milk.

“I knew you’d want some when you woke up” Minho smiled at his childish yet endearing behaviour. 

I think it was safe to say, once he finished. Taemin had some very interesting ual education from his new lover, Minho and they would have to deal with the consequences from their hyungs in the morning.

***

Well that is my sequel; I hope it was good enough. I tried to make it a bit naughty and hopefully your imaginations of what they did with items from the store will satisfy your hunger, but I didn’t have the mood to make Minho deflower our sweet little Taemin, maybe one day I’ll be able to write a but not right now XD Actually I had another idea, maybe I’ll do a Minho POV of chapter 1, but I’m not sure that will turn out >__ < But please enjoy my future 2min stories. I already have an idea for a JongKey. Hope you continue to read and comment on my stories. Thanks and byee ~