I DATE A MOSTER?

I DATE A MOSTER?

In my school their are many types of student with a different and own personalities and with their own clique. I was the captain of the basketball team, i was the hottest and the populour guy in that school. Girls dying to be my girlfriend but none of them seem attractive to me, they all just the same, they only want my popularity and my money. Because i was the team captain so i need to date the hottest girl in this school, she was the cheer captain Seohyun. Seohyun was the hottest of them all, her group was jessica, tiffany, taeyeon, hyoyeon, sooyoung, yuri and sunny they call their self as the girl generation the queen of the school.

***

     "Donghae!"i turned back and saw Seohyun calling me, i walked to her and ask her why she was calling me. She hit me at the hand and she looks really pissed of . "Dear Mr populour!dont you remember today?" "ya, whats up with today?" i replied her ."Today was our anniversary!how could you!" she walk away from me and joined her cheerios group.

   "OMG!he forgot about it?" Sunny ask, "How stupid are you?Dint you see just now!"Seohyun yelled at Sunny, she leave the team and go to the toilet. All of the other cheerios look at Sunny with mean look, "Why did you ask a stupid question!" Sooyoung looks really mad and pushed Sunny aside, "Common girls! we need to go find Seohyun" Sooyoung leads the way and leaved Sunny alone.

     ***

    Before i go home, i go to the mall to buy present for Seohyun. I think i was the stupid person in this world,how could i forget about an important thing like this. I enter the gift shop and the first thing that i saw is a big teddy bear holding a love cushion, i walk toward the teddy bear and suddenly i saw a girl taking the teddy bear. " Excuse me miss, can i have the teddy bear?"i asked her nicely, "Who are you?i saw this first!and now go away!"she shouted at me. We start to fight for the teddy bear.

Donghae : I saw it fisrt, now give me!

Unknown girl : Yeah right, now will you excuse me Mr Fish Face

Donghae : What? you call me fish face? how about you "rude girl?"

Unknown girl : Hey fish go back to the market, stinky smelly fish

   The manager stop us and ask us to leave the store,both of us cant buy the teddy bear. "This is all your fault,stupid fish"she leave me alone, i have no idea what to buy for Seohyun. I drove back home in a hurry im afraid that i was late for the dinner that i planned tonight. After arrive home, i took shower and ready for the special date tonight. I call seohyun and she sound so happy. We had our very romantic dinner tonight, i hope she will never forget about the dinner. After we had our dinner we drove back home slowly, with the shine of the moon and star, it really make the surrounding become more romentic. Before she go into her house, she kiss me on my cheek.

***

    "Hey Seohyun,our graduation is arround the conner, do you have any idea what you wanna do after that?" her bestfriend tiffany ask her."Dear darling, im the most beautiful girl in this school,so obviously after graduation i will be a model duhhh!" she reply to her. Then they walk together to the cafeteria. Graduation? i wait for this moment, i will be a grown up men and no more school Yeayy!! After graduation i will probaly entering for universities. While i was day dreaming about my plan after gradution suddenly a ball hit me in the face, it feel really hurt. "Sorry! it was an accident!"my bestfriend kyuhyun shouted at me, i smile at him and say nevermind.

     "Hey, what's the matter?"Kyuhyun ask me."Nothing just thinking about my future after graduation." he laughed and we joined the basketball practice. When i arrived home, i saw a maybach car. I open the door and saw there was a guest at my home. "Oh dear,my prince has come!Come here Donghae" my mom called me, i walk to her and suddenly my mom said "Meet youre future wife!"i was shocked and when i turned back i saw her. She was the girl that i hate the most, both of us was shock and shouted at the same time."What! you again!". "Oh so you meet before?"her mom asked me, "Ya,auntie we meet before"i replied and smile at that auntie. " So good then, after graduation we can marry them!Yeayy,Agree"my dad ask her dad. Her mon and dad agree about it. My heart beat so fast it was the worst nightmare ever.

   Married are they crazy! why should i married that fish face,hurghhhh.. i was so mad, i smile at his mom and ask permission to borrow their toilet. In the way when i was going to the toilet, i saw him. He pulled my hand "Hey im not gonna marry you!" he let go of my hand. "Who wanna marry fish like you?" i step his foot and walk to the toilet. "ouch!" my foot was really heart, i go to toilet and switch off the toilet light. I was laughing so loud because she was screaming. I open the light and ran to my room.

   will be countinue..wait for the I DATE A MONSTER 2! i try to publish it on alentines day..yeayyyy..