Chapter 2

All or Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That’s it. He’s crazy.

What happened to avoiding Jimin only for him to just give up in the end?

Jimin, okay well he actually begged f0r him to be his first kiss, but Yoongi knows that part of the reason – honestly a big part of the reason- why he actually did it is because he really just wanted to kiss Jimin eversince. There is no one to blame for what happened other than that one moment of weakness he had that night. But really how can he refuse to kiss those lips?

Yoongi knows it is borderline creepy for him,  as a friend especially as someone who Jimin looked up to as an older brother, but he has always fantasized about the younger guy’s lips, something that he wouldn't admit to anyone of course. It’s just that every single time he cast a glance on those pink lips it becomes really hard for him to not stare. And now that he knows how it felt like kissing it, he can say that he’s doomed because Jimin made it clear that last night was the first and the last time he would be able to kiss it.

"Hyung, I don’t know what to wear tonight.”

Jimin who sat beside him today at lunch suddenly said and Yoongi instantly regretted not standing up and leaving earlier when he has a chance. He mean he almost really stood up the moment Jimin sat beside him but then the younger guy told him that his bestfriend Taehyung won’t be eating lunch today for God knows why, and Yoongi of course, wouldn’t let Jimin eat alone. So yeah, he stayed.

"I wonder what Kookie would like on me. What do you think Hyung?"

But then again, he really should have left.

"Should I wear something cute or something y?” the younger guy even singsanged

Yoongi knows Jimin is happy to finally date the one he likes but does he really have to listen to all of this? Is he really going to torture himself like this?

“Hyung, you know that skin tight jeans I bought—“

"Jimin can’t you just ask Taehyung?" Yoongi cuts off the younger before proceeding to stab the piece of meat on his plate.

Jimin of course was free to wear anything he likes but just the thought of Jimin dressing up ily for another guy makes his blood boil.

But then Yoongi remembered has no right.

it. He hates the fact that he doesn't have any right to be jealous at all.

"Tae says I should just ask you so…"

Yoongi swiftly spun his head to look at Jimin. Okay what is that kid up to again? As if knowing already what he wanted to ask, the younger guy shrugged and jutted his lips in a pout.

Well .

"I don't know why too. Maybe because he thinks you’ll be honest with me?”

Why did he look?

“So what do you think would look good on me Hyung?"

Jimin even batted his eye lashes as if it was the most normal thing to do. Well Jimin has a way of being realy cute without even trying so Yoongi knows that it was not on purpose. Why would Jimin even do it on purpose with him? But honestly that’s not the worst. Yoongi gulped as his gaze instantly flicker down to the guys lips.

“Hyung” Jimin whined

“…Anything” And Yoongi somehow managed to utter despite his mind starting to travel somewhere else as he stared at those lips.

“Anything?”

Yoongi hummed. “Anything would look good on you Jimin.”

Jimin's plump lips spreads into a smile before it starts on moving once more. It seemed like the younger guy has started to explain on detail what he planned on wearing tonight. That’s what he was talking about right? Yoongi can hear but can’t really understand what Jimin was saying. His mind was too focused on those lips and the way it moves. And Yoongi knows he was already sitting close to Jimin but he still wished to be closer. Just a little bit more. Or maybe even just lean his face close to the younger guy and press a soft kiss on those pink lips.

Yoongi badly wanted, no, needed to kiss him again.

But he can't.

Because he knows he shouldn’t.

"Hyung you're not listening right?"

Waking up from his trance, Yoongi finally force himself to tear his gaze away on Jimin’s lips. Embarrassed at being caught, he bit his own lips as he slowly looked up and saw that the younger guy’s smile has faded into a frown.

“Jimin…” Yoongi coughed, feigning annoyance in his voice as if he didn’t just get caught staring. "If Jungkook doesn't like what you’ll wear tonight then he's blind.”

He said honestly as he tried train his gaze on the guy’s eyes instead. “You’re really pretty—“

Pretty

Yoongi snapped his mouth shut. Okay. He was being too honest now.

Jimin’s frown instantly disappeared and he somehow looked confused for a second, because even though Yoongi never has a problem at complimenting the younger guy, there was never a time that he called pretty. It is because he was too chicken to do so.  Yoongi gulped as he stared right into Jimin’s eyes but as the younger guy starts to smile again Yoongi felt a little bit relieved. Jimin’s eyes disappeared as he moves to cover his mouth with his small hand then giggled.

He ing giggled.

Yoongi wanted to melt into his seat and Yoongi is not sure if it’s because he is just embarrassed or because Jimin really sounds so cute.

"Thanks Yoongi Hyung."

The younger guy mumbles before he suddenly looked down on his lap and that’s just when Yoongi noticed that Jimin’s cheeks were now a shade darker. Yoongi’s hand shot out without really thinking as he felt compelled to touch those reddened cheeks.  But at the last minute, instead of touching Jimin’s cheeks, he opted to ruffle the guy’s fluffy hair instead. Jimin looked up at him, eyes slightly hidden behind the few strands of hair that covered his eyes and Yoongi doesn’t know if he should applaud himself for having this much self control or get mad at him for being such a coward.

“You’re really nice to me.” Jimin muttered softly and Yoongi just smiled.

Of course. He thinks he’s just being nice.

 “That’s why I really like you Hyung.”

Yoongi doesn't know if Jimin actually planned on torturing him. When lunch ended and the younger guy holds onto his hand as they walk the hallway back to their classroom, Yoongi wondered if he was doing it on purpose. When the guy’s smaller hand suddenly grabs hold of his, Yoongi can't help but squeeze it. Hell. Why is everything about Jimin so soft? Thankfully, Jimin doesn’t seemed to mind as the guy even hummed a tune as they walk hand in hand to the their classroom.

Tell him to not go on that date. Yoongi’s mind suddenly yelled. Should he?

Yoongi looked at Jimin’s smiling face.

Honestly the more proper question is can he really stop him wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter