Chapter 1

All or Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All Yoongi needs to do was to ignore Jimin. That's the plan.

In fact he has succeeded in avoiding the younger guy for two days straight already ever since Jimin asked him for that stupid favor. But of course he should have known that this day would happen, especially because this is the last day for Jimin to try and convince him.

Yoongi muttered a curse under his breath when right in front of their apartment building was the younger guy, all chubby cheeks and smiling eyes looking up at him. If it was any other days, Yoongi would be staring; admiring the younger’s guy’s beauty being complimented by that light blue fluffy sweater he was wearing. But Yoongi quickly looked away, and even before Jimin can really say anything, Yoongi walk pass him, as if the sight of the cute guy waiting just for him didn’t affect him at all. Knowing the reason why Jimin was waiting for him, all Yoongi can do was clench his fists on his side as he hurried towards the elevator.

Only of course to be followed.

But Yoongi won’t look at Jimin, something he finds hard to do before. He tried to ignore the stare that he knows was being directed at him as he clicks the number of his floor.

“Hyung…” Jimin as if on cue when the elevator closes finally talks to him. “I can’t see you at school, I don’t know why I can’t find you anywhere, so I came here to see you.”

Jimin’s sweet voice made Yoongi glare at the elevator door. He wanted to kick it open even though it is not his floor yet just to not hear the voice that always makes him weak.

After what it seems to be a really long time even though it has only been a few minutes, Yoongi almost let out a sigh of relief when the door finally opened. He was ready to really run towards his apartment door as soon as he stepped out but Jimin just had to hold his hand. The warmth of Jimin’s hand in his, something Yoongi missed for those two days he didn’t talk to him made Yoongi’s heart wavered as usual.

"Jimin” he sighed automatically squeezing Jimin’s hand only to stop because he really shouldn’t do that right now.

Yoongi forced himself to finally turn around to face the younger guy. He wanted to look annoyed, look scary but as soon as he saw Jimin's glassy eyes looking up at him and those damned pretty lips in an adorable pout, Yoongi knows that his own face has softened because of the sight. The younger guy looked bashful but determined as Yoongi felt the guy’s other small hand joined the one already holding his bigger one.

"Please." the younger guy mumbled once again in that whiny tone Yoongi knows he should hate especially now when he’s being forced to do something he don’t want to – well he wanted to but he has reasons."I promise. It's not that I just want to practice with you Hyung. And it's not like it will be your first kiss so--"

"No…” But Yoongi was determined too in not giving in”… means no Jimin." He can't help the sharpness in his tone as he finally speaks.

A few days ago, Jimin asks him a favor to be his first kiss. Yoongi would have agreed instantly without a second thought, pull the guy closer to crash his lips right into those full and tempting lips of his, if not for the fact that Jimin was only asking him for it because he was going to have his a date with some cocky freshman tomorrow. His crush, like what Jimin referred that Jungkook guy as. Jimin was convinced that Jungkook will kiss him tomorrow. Yoongi doesn’t doubt it either because of the guy’s reputation and of course because it was Jimin. Who wouldn’t want to kiss him? Yes, Yoongi knows he was the one refusing it now but god does he have a reason. Because, if it’s not for using him, or practicing like what he said. Then what else could the reason be?

“Okay why..." Yoongi finally voiced out that question, letting out a deep breath in the process."If not for practicing then why do you want me to be your first kiss?"

Yoongi didn’t really hear out Jimin’s explanation back then because he has left the younger guy the instant he has asked him that favor. Yoongi was staring right into Jimin's eyes now until the younger guy decided to bow his head. Yoongi raised a brow as he looks down at the top of the smaller guy's fluffy hair. Yoongi suddenly wants to pat it but he tried to stop himself.

"I want my first kiss to be special." Jimin finally answered quietly as if he was embarrassed by his own words.

Special?

"Then you should let Jungkook be your first kiss." Yoongi's jaws clenched at his own words and he finally tried to free his hand from Jimin's hold. But the younger guy has a tight grip on his hand. Or maybe Yoongi was just afraid to shove the guy’s hands away harshly.

Kissing. Yoongi thought. Right. What’s the big deal? It never was to Yoongi.

It’s not like he hasn’t kissed half of his friends for fun. But with Jimin, he just knows it will be different. It’s because of the fact that Jimin is going on a date tomorrow with the guy he actually likes. Jimin who Yoongi really like but was too chicken to admit.

 Yoongi knows he won't be able to accept the fact that he will only have just this kiss with him. Or even if there will be more, that won’t mean anything to Jimin because he likes Jungkook. More than Yoongi’s ego it will break his heart even more. Yoongi knows after just a single kiss with Jimin, he would want more.

"Because Hyung is special to me.”

And so are all of his friends and classmates. Yoongi wanted to roll his eyes at the guy’s answer.

“Jimin, everyone is special to—“

" Y-you’re the first. I mean the most…special.” Jimin quickly said and Yoongi can’t help but shake his head not really believing him.”A-and just...I want my first kiss to be with the person who really cares for me. Jungkook, he...well we don’t really know each other that well…yet but you we’ve been friends for a long time Hyung and out of everyone, I know you really cared for me the most." was Jimin’s lengthy explanation.

"Yeah? Do I?”

Jimin’s bowed head shot up in an instant that Yoongi, despite his annoyance in the situation felt his lips twitched when Jimin looks at him with a bigger pout on his face.

“Since when?" Yoongi asked just to taunt the younger guy more.

 Jimin small eyes widened a bit at his question.

"You do!” the guy whined”S-since…I don’t know but I-i can feel it and I knew it because you told Joon Hyung I'm like your little brother right? That's why you always scare away guys who tried to get close to me."

Oh.

Yoongi remembered those many times he glared at every guy who looks at Jimin for a little too long for his liking. And those times he has subtly threatened those guys to stay away from Jimin. He just really doesn’t know what happened that he wasn’t able to do the same thing with Jungkook. And now it’s too late.

"That-" Yoongi’s eyes shakes a bit as he tried to still meet Jimin’s gaze despite being guilty.

"Don't even try to deny it Hyung." Jimin warned.

Really how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter