Get Out!

Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Saturday afternoon and Heechul is sleeping soundly when he heard someone calling his name.

 

"Heechul"

 

"Heechul"

 

Heechul thought that he is still dreaming because when he opened his eyes, he saw Leeteuk staring directly at him.

 

"Uhmmm. Heechul are you still half-asleep?" Leeteuk waved his hand trying to get his attention.

 

Heechul sprang up immediately when he realized that Leeteuk is really in his room making their two heads collide.

 

"Ouch! That hurts! Why are you here? How did you get into my room?" Heechul asked.

 

"Did you forgot that your mom used to let me in your room all the time? And I'm here cause I know that you spend the whole night watching animes so  you'll probably sleep the whole afternoon." Leeteuk answered while rubbing the part where they collide.

 

"So what?" Heechul asked again.

 

"It's general cleaning today and you need to attend it especially that you are the reason why it happened in the first place," Leeteuk answered.

 

"I don't want to go. I don't even care." Heechul firmly said.

 

"Please Heechul! They will get angry with you and the principal may not let this thing pass." Leeteuk said.

 

"So now you care about me or is this for your goody two shoe image?" Heechul asked.

 

"What image? I always care about you. I don't even understand why you started hating me?" Leeteuk asked.

 

"You don't need to know because I already removed you in my life." Heechul said.

 

"How can we fix this if we can't communicate openly?" Leeteuk asked getting frustrated.

 

"There's nothing to fix. It's too late. The guy I trusted and treat as a brother is dead already." Heechul said filled with anger.

 

"Hee I've been trying to understan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter