I'm warning you

Secrets

Kwangmin POV

     "Wait, that girl looks nothing like Miyun," I said disappointed. We both relaxed.
     "Guess we're paranoid huh?" Shin chuckled.
     

-After the performance-

     I walked out the auditorium with Shin when we saw Jason hugging Minjee. Suddenly Shin bolted to the stairs toward Jungsu and his lady friend. He grabbed Jungsu-
     "Hey Kwangmin," Youngmin interrupted my thoughts, "Do you think I should do something for Jummi, to you know...confess my feelings?"
     "Yeah, yeah, do whatever you want," I said walking toward Shin.
     "Sorry, I thought you were someone I knew," I heard Shin apologizing.
     "No problem, see you around," Jungsu said walking up the stairs.
     "What happened?" I questioned him.
     "It just looked like he was hiding Miyun..." Shin whispered to me. The words sent chills down my spine, hiding Miyun? Impossible...

 

-A couple days later- Miyun POV

     "Bye Jason!" Minjee cried waving him goodbye, "I'm going to miss him so much."
     Jungsu rolled his eyes and put his focus to me, "Are you okay? I'm sorry that I had to walk with Minjee's hired employee, I couldn't take the risk of them to spot you."
     "I'm fine, I mean we did kinda bond this vacation... Even though I had to wear a disguise," I gave him a weak smile.

 

Kwangmin POV

     "Kwangmin! I did it! I confessed to her!" Youngmin exclaimed as he shook me awake.
     "Aish! Okay!" I said storming out the room. I walked to the lake, remembering the time when I first saw Miyun. She was desperately searching for her ring and mistakened me for a blind person. I chuckled as I remembered pulling her out of the pond; her face expression when she ran off. I pitied her and searched for the ring 'till dawn, finally I saw the ring glistened just above the shore. That day, I fell sick and couldn't perform on stage. That didn't matter, as long as I found her ring, I was happy. I guess I fell for her by a simple ring.

 

Youngmin POV

     "So, where do you want to go today?" I asked her over the phone.
     "Umm, how about we just go window shopping?" she suggested. 
     "Brilliant idea! Haha, I'll pick you up soon okay?" I snapped shut the phone.
     "What's up with the grin?" Hyunseung said raising one of his eyebrows.
     "Things are falling perfectly into place," I told him, "Love."

     We walked down the streets enjoying the cool weather.
     "These bows are so cute!" she exclaimed, "too many to choose from." 
     "How about this one?" I pointed.

ha135.jpg


     "Ahjumma, I would like this one," I said paying for it, "Chaa, don't you look so pretty."
     She slapped my arm, "Why don't we take a picture? Our first date! Ahjumma, can you please take our picture?"
     "Hana, dul, set!" ahjumma smiled and gave us the camera back.
     "Kamsahamnida, have a great day ahjumma!" we both bowed and left the stand.
     "You know, usually in movies, fireworks appear about... now," I said pointing to the sky. The fireworks lit up the dark sky and filling it with the colors of rainbow.

     We walked hand and hand to the bus stop after the fireworks were done.
     "I really had fun today," she confessed, "you're a very cheesy guy."
     "Is that a good thing?" I , "Just kidding, stay here; I'll go get us some drinks." 


Jummi POV

     I sat on the bench waiting for his return, "He's amazing.." I thought admiring the hair clip. Suddenly a hand clamped over my mouth and I fell into darkness.

     I woke up tied to a chair, there were several guys guarding me. 
     "You're such a pretty girl.. we couldn't help but-" the man came closer, "Aigoo.. look at her flawless skin." He ripped the tape off my mouth.
     "Don't touch me," I said through my teeth.
     "What did you say?" he put a hand to his ear, "I can touch you however I please." he slapped me causing the chair to tip over.
     He grabbed my hair making me look at him, "you're bleeding sweetie.. Now be a good girl before you get your pretty face dirty."
     I spat blood onto his face, "It already is."
     "Aish, this girl is giving me a headache," he said rubbing his temples, "Remove her from the chair, tie her hands and feet. It's time to please myself." He walked away while the several guys removed me.
     "No, don't touch me!Yah!" I struggled to get free. They succeeded tying both my hands/feet, then they threw me onto the ground.
     "Boss, we're done," I heard them reporting.
     "Very well..." he grined walking toward me, "Look, your face is dirty. I'll make it up to you.." He pulled out a knife and held it to my face.
     "Don't," I quavered.
     "Pretty, one of your button popped off," he smirked and continued to move the knife down, "oops, another one popped off too. What are we going to do?"

 

*CRASH*

     "What was the sound?" he sat up.
     "Sounds like someone intruded sir," one of the men said.
     "Go take care of them," he ordered and turned back to me, "Looks like someone spoiled our time together, let's make this quick okay?"
     "Andwae!" I yelled kicking him away.
     "Aish! Stop squirming!" he screamed pulling me closer to him, "You won't feel a thing, I promise pretty." 
     "Don't touch her," Youngmin muttered pulling the guy away from me, "I don't want to see you around here again." Before I knew it, Youngmin grabbed the knife and pointed it to the leader, "Go, and never come back." 
     "A-a-ara... We'll be leaving... Just put the knife down," the leader pled.
     "I said GO!" Youngmin hollered and watched the gang rush out the door, "Gwenchana?"
     I nodded as he untied me and hugged me, "Mian, I shouldn't have left you alone."
     "Ani, it wasn't your fault," I told him.
     "Let's go, I'll take you home. Put on this jacket, and I'll piggyback you," he said giving me his jacket.

     *Ding Dong*

     "What happened?" umma cried, "Are you two okay? Lay her down on the couch. Honey! Get me the first aid!"
     "Y-youngmin.. Gomawo for saving me," I whispered.
     "What happened?" Minho appeared with Changsun & Shin following behind, "What did you do to her?!"
     "Minho, calm down," umma shouted, "Youngmin just saved Jummi."
     "Jinja oppa, Youngmin saved me," I tried convincing him. Youngmin looked scared to death and looked at Shin and Changsun for helped but they didn't respond.
     "I-I didn't do anything.. I just saved her from these-" Youngmin stopped dead in his tracks as Minho revealed a gun and pointed straight to Youngmin's forehead.
     "Minho! Put down that gun!" appa yelled entering the room.
     "I'm warning you," Minho threatened, "Stay away."