Time

Lost Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaeyoung's POV

I was spooning mina and i guess she fell asleep. When i got up and checked she was asleep. I can tell her fever went down but she was a little warm.  I got up and got a call from lisa. She said that she needed something urgent. So i quickly got up and almost woke up mina but i didnt. I grabbed the box that had something in it and ran downstairs. I looked up and seen everyone staring at me. 

"Were you going?" Tzuyu asked

"With lisa, park" I said and then winked at her

she quickly noded because she understud. Once i put my shoes on i went outside and ran to the park. I got there under fifthteen minutes and ran to her. I quickly gave her the box and stayed there for an hour. I realized that i had been there for an hour and knew if mina was awake and found out i was out at this time i was going to get in trouble. So i quickly ran home. by the time i arrived i was sweating everywere. I opened the door and laid on the floor while panting. I then got up and asked if mina was awake and they said no. I felt relived and then walked to the room. I decided to shower. I got out the shower and changed. I put a over-sized shirt on and my sports bra. I was going to go out without pants or shorts but there was a new guest so i didnt want to freak them out. So i just put pants. I was going to dry my hair but realized that it was going to dry on its own. I then walked to the bed that mina was sleeping on and just sat on the edge. Thinking if i should tell her. My head has been hurting ever sense i have realized something about me but i just too scared to tell my friends or anyone. But I just kissed her forehead and went out. I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and chugged it down. But i stopped as i heard someone speak. It was jeongyeon.

"Hey cub save some space for the beer" she said

"Sure" i just responded simply

I closed the bottle and walked to the living room. I seen nayeon looking a me while grabbing a beer. I was like she was judging me.

"Aren't you too young for achoal?" she asked me

I looked at her and said "I can do what ever i want to"

"Where is your mom?" she asked and that got me pissed

"Oh so now you want to be my mom?" i said standing up

"No im just asking" she said and then jeongyeon put her hand over .

"Thats right keep your mouth shut" I said and heard a slight "chae" from sana

"No" i heard nayeon said

"shut up" I said and heard a "chae" but louder from sana

"No" she said and then i snapped

"Shut up you B-" I didnt finish because sana

"CHAE STOP" sana yelled

"Go. Out. Side. Now" she said and i just went

------------

Inside.....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter