Change's

Lost Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's POV

We had just finished watching the movie. Dahyun and Momo were already upstairs having some "Alone time" while Sana and Tzuyu were in the backyard cuddling. Jeongyeon went to her friends house and me and Mina were on the couch. I couldn't move at all because Mina was sleeping on my lap. She looked so tired but was red and warmer than usual. I carefully got up not wanting to wake her up. But I woke her up.

"Where are you going?" she said softly and grabbing my hand preventing to walk

"To the kitchen"

"No, please dont leave me" she said pouting

"Mina are you okay?"

"No, I feel hot"

"Do you have a fever?"

"I don't know" she shrugged

"Come here" i said as she sat up and put my hand on her head

"Your really hot mina"

"I know" she said laying back down

"Let me go get the thermometer"

"Okay"

I got up and walked upstairs and heard sounds. I new it was dahyun and momo having there "Alone time". I didn't really care but I just told everyone to wash there sheets after. I had to get use to it and im already am. When I wake up sometimes I see the girls with a big t shirt and their underwear. But I just ignored it and went inside my room and grabbed the thermometer. I headed to the kitchen after to get fever reducers, water, and a towel. I headed to the living room and seen mina sleeping. I set the stuff on the table and waited a while before I woke her up. I just spent a couple minutes admiring how pretty, cute, and beautiful she looked. I miss looking at her. She's changed a lot after her mom passed away. She doesn't eat like she use too, she's gotten more shy, she doesn't smile like she use to do and she has been having more nightmares at night. I miss the old mina I really do. I also hate when she wants to be alone not with momo or sana or even me and it hurts me seeing her like this. I hate seeing her sick because she has more nightmares and crys more. I know shes hurting but everytime we want to help she pushes us away. Without realizing it tears rolled down my face.

"Hey....chaeng why are you crying" mina asked rubbing her eyes

"Im not crying" I quickly wipe my tears and look down

"Chaeng look at me, whats wrong?" holding my chin up

"Nothing, um.....your medicine is there and I will be in the music room" I quickly ran to my music room

I walked in, locked the door and went on the bed i have in there. I hugged my tiger plushie mina gave to me. I just couldn't take it anymore and just started sobbing harder and harder every minute. I just missed the old mina and I wanted her back. She changed.

--------------------------

Mina's POV

I woke up to see chaeyoung crying. I rubbed my eyes and looked at her with a q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter