Chapter 5

Try again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

"Who is Chaeyoung? Is it Son Chaeyoung? Their friend too and Mina's girlfriend?" Jisoo keeps on asking since we got off of the elevator, still holding the paper bag that Lucas gave to me when we get out of the car, leaving Lucas and Lisa at the elevator. I looking for the room that they want me to find but Jisoo is just asking, even though I already gave her the answer.

 

"Unnie, can you help me find it because instead of asking that and I already told you the answer, help me find it so we can finish this." I fast walked but still looking around.

 

"It's so ridiculous, it might be Son Chaeyoung because Lisa and her are close too. Not just Rosé or anyone else, you told me it's Rosé's real name, Chaeyoung -" I turned to look at her. 

 

"Exactly! I already told you the answer earlier but you didn't believe me because I don't know her personally." I turned away again from her and looking again.

 

"Of course! If I told you that she had a sibling, will you believe me, of course not because I'm not her friend or anything." She said. I looked at her, her arms are crossed while pouting. 

 

"Of course I will believe you." I stopped walking and she also stopped walking. She looked at me straight to the eyes. 

 

"Do you really..." She put her hold hands to her chin, under her chin. Her eyes twinkle and I almost laugh at her expression. I did what she did, I put my hold hands to my chin and showed my gummy smile.

 

"Of course Unnie..." She spread her arms for me to hug and she closed her eyes while smiling. I softly laugh. She still waiting for my hug but... "Of course I will believe you. You did some research about her, stalker." I walked forward leaving her to her spot.

 

"Yah!" She shout. I quickly look at the room, I fast walked. 920...921...922...923! Got it! I quickly insert the key to the key hole and get in first. I didn't close it for her to get in. "How dare you to tell me th-" She didn't continue what she was about to say.

 

She looked passed me and froze. I furrow my brow at her, I looked at the thing that she was looking at, or why she just froze like that. Once I turned around, I saw Rosé with only pink robe. She has that wet hair, she saw Jisoo that's why she stopped drying her hair with a towel.

 

I look at them back and forth. I lowered my head and cleared my throat. It didn't work at all. "Hey, Chaeyoung!" I said and I did get Rosé's attention. She looked at me and smiled.

 

"Hey, Jennie. Wh-why are you in our room?" She asked. I walked towards to her.

 

"Lucas said that we should change our clothes here. Oh, I was the one that Lucas helped, the lost wallet remember. We didn't meet earlier because your dressing room was different from us." She nod fast when she remembered it.

 

"Oh! You were the eye-cat like that he was talking about and..." She looked at Jisoo who is still froze to her spot. I walked towards her and close the door behind her because she didn't even close the door when she saw Rosé. "You're the girl that he is also talking about, he keeps on telling me that your name was Chichu but it turns out that you are Jisoo." She smiled at Jisoo and I heard that Jisoo just gasp.

 

"Anyways, we didn't come here to interrupt your time. We just need to change here, also Lucas and Lisa might be late later on, I think they need to discuss something." I said. She nod. I grab Jisoo's arm and looking for the bedroom.

 

"Oh, we only have one room for this room. I will just change at the clothes area. Imma get my clothes inside." She walks towards the door but I stopped her.

 

"No, it's alright. We will take the clothes area. We just need to change that's all. You need to prepare because it's your party." I know she will decline so I pull Jisoo to the clothes area, even though I don't know where it is.

 

"It's on the right door." She shout, I opened the door and bowed to her. I pushed Jisoo inside and closed the door. I sigh. 

 

"Jisoo Unnie, it's so obvious that you are in love with her, aish." I put down the paper bag, it's our clothes. I look around the clothes area, there's two dressing room.

 

"Is she beautiful Jennie yah... she is like from above and was sent here to be the guardian angel that I prayed to have." She looks at the ceiling like it is the heaven with her dreamy eyes, as in she is in her own world again.

 

"Shut up, Unnie and go change. We don't have the whole night to change." I get my clothes from the paper bag and started to walk forward to the dressing room.

 

"Awe, did Kim Jennie got moody because she finally saw Lalisa Manoban and her thoughts about h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter