Chapter 12

Try again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jennie's POV


"Okay guys, let's get our bags now so we can go to the backstage to meet the CEO and the other artists." The manager of Lisa and her friends said. We already had our bags in our shoulder and ready to go outside to get ready for the YG Family Concert.

We all got outside of the bus and saw the arena where the concert will take place. It's a really famous arena where the international stars alread had their concert here.

The people that are with us are Rosé, Lisa, Chaeyoung, Mina, Momo, Dahyun, BamBam, Jackson, Lucas, even though they don't want to be here because they know that they will see each other's faces, Nickhun is with us and Jisoo unnie.

"Rosie yah! Did you see how big and tall this arena is! 55k people will fit into that! Oh gosh! That people will see you perform in front of them and they will give you the fanchart that you deserve!" Momo said jumping and down while holding Rosé's arm, on the other hand, Rosé is just laughing at how silly Momo is.

"Yah! Hirai Momo, can you please stop being like that in public, Rosé might get to the article tomorrow because they saw her here. Remember, no one knows that Rosé is here." Dahyun said. I heard Lisa chuckled and agree to what Dahyun said towards Momo.

"Yup, I don't also know if this is suppose to be a surprise to the fans. They just drag us here." Lisa added. Their manager shook her head, she goes in front of us and started to talk.

"Let's go inside first so we can avoid the paparazzi and getting to the article for tomorrow's news." They all nod and we all got inside of the arena.

Before we enter, there's some guard that checked our i.ds so they can confirm our identity and will allow us to go inside. They called the another guards will guide us inside of the backstage.

They will lead to way for us to meet the CEO of YG, Yang Hyun-suk. They are all glancing to each other because they are so nervous to meet the CEO of YG, one of the Big 3 companies here in South Korea, except to Rosé and their manager. I think they really expect that they will meet the CEO.

When we are in the front of the door, the guard knock and we know that we need to take a breath first before going inside, they really did do that. They door opened and we were welcomed by the a music coming from the inside.

"Uriga mandeun LOVE SCENARIO
Ijen jomyeongi kkeojigo~" The guard bowed to us and letting us go inside.

When I was inside now and the others are getting inside with me, I looked around to see a people looking through some clothes while looking at some papers.

"So... those are the clothes that the YG's artists wear every time they have a concert." Lucas said. I looked at him, he is wearing that face that he doesn't want to be in the room, well I know. Maybe as same the room with Jackson after what I heard about them, a fight.

"Nope, these are the clothes that they wore in the MVs that they had, ." BamBam said. Lucas glare at him after he said those, he throw a throw back to Lucas like they will kill each other later on or they are already killing each other in their head.

I saw approaching them and hit them behind their head. "Kids, not here. Stop throwing some glares because as far I know that I know that you know that some people here are just working as a staff so be careful, I don't want our group will be in the front page of the newspaper ." Lisa said going after them, she came beside me.

"Shut up guys. We are here as a guest and family members of Rosé because we will support here. Not you guys continuing what messed that you made there in the hotel." Their Manager, Jihyo said. They all nod and agreed.

We then saw a man wearing a suit with the paper that he was holding while he is running, approaching towards us. He is wearing some glasses. He stopped in front of us and bowed. He is out of breathe and bowed for a second before he exhale.

"Good morning, everyone!" He looked at us and struggling for fixing his glasses, which cause the papers that he is holding to fall on the ground. Lisa immediately help him out by picking it one by one on her arm. "Oh gosh, sorry!" He said. He kneel down to pick the papers.

The others helped too and when he already got the papers in his arms, he fixed his glasses, properly this time. "Okay, Mr..." Jihyo asked, she moved in front of us.

"Oh, I am Mr. Bae, the assistant of Mr. Yang." He offered his hand for Jihyo t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter