End

Fixing Things
Please log in to read the full chapter

I know it is not right to keep this much feeling for someone who already stop harboring in your heart.

 

But I don't want to lie to myself saying that I don't love her anymore.

 

Days after days, months after months, and a few years passed. I finally realized -- since the time I messed up and that pretty bear broke up with me, my time has frozen. Nothing is exciting in my life anymore. There is no more joy to brighten up my day.

 

At that moment, with the help of gaze to our photo that was taken years ago on our first date as a couple. Makes me determined to fix my huge mistake with you who at some point was (and unfortunately, is) the most important person in my life.

 

"Hey Seul, wanna sit together and get a coffee this afternoon?"

 

This morning I nervously sent that simple, even too simple, message to her. And without waiting too long, she replies with a simple "sure." With that, we exchange more messages with another detail for the meeting. In her words, I'm still able to feel the warmth and familiar vibes in it. Just like in the old days.

 

We agreed to meet up at 7 p.m but I already waiting patiently at the cafe since the shorthand on my watch is still pointing at 5.

 

I'm not in a hurry or something, I just can't wait to see her warm gaze at me and convince her for the second time that I am still the best place to stay. 

 

While waiting fo

Please log in to read the full chapter