I'll Try

Through The Schedules

Yibo’s POV

Mei Qi and I were bumped into each other and she said to me.

“By the way, they are holding auditions for UNIQ back up dancer for your new song.” Mei Qi said.

“Really? When is it?” I asked her.

“We’ll audition tomorrow.” Mei Qi answered.

“Who are auditioning?” I asked.

“All female trainees will audition. And oh. Cheng Xiao’s still thinks that you dislike her. That’s why she doesn’t want to audition.” Mei Qi explained.

I was flabbergasted to hear that because I already apologized.

“But I already said sorry.” I said.

“But still, you gave her a bad first impression.” Mei Qi said.

“You still have an audition tomorrow. I think we should separate so that you can practice.” I said to Mei Qi to changed the topic.

“Okay. I’ll go first. Bye.” She said while waving her hand.

 (The Next Day)

I went to Mei Qi to check what’s the result of the auditions.

“How did it go?” I asked her.

“It went well.” She answered with a smile.

“Then who got the part?” I asked.

“It’s Cheng Xiao.” She said with a smile.

I don’t know how to respond so I just shut my mouth. Seeing that I just maintained my poker face, Mei Qi continued the conversation.

“Please take care of her during your practice. You know that she’s my friend.” Mei Qi said while giving me a pleading look.

“You know that she’s awkward around me and I’m awkward around people I’m not close with.” I answered.

“But still, do me a favor. Please make her feel comfortable.” Mei Qi insisted.

“Okay. I’ll try my best.” I said to put her at ease.

 

Author's Note: 

I updated 3 chapters :) Please comment your thoughts about this story. It will motivate me to continue the story and update faster.