It's Okay

Through The Schedules

Cheng Xiao’s POV

After my practice with UNIQ, I went to Mei Qi and Xuan Yi because I promised them that we would eat lunch together. I went to the practice room and saw that they were waiting for me.

“Xiao Xiao! How did it go?” Xuan Yi asked.

“It went well.” I answered.

“Are you still awkward with Yibo?” Mei Qi asked.

“No. Actually he apologized to me.” I answered and saw that Mei Qi’s face lit up.

“Tell us about it.” Xuan Yi said.

“I’ll talk about it later. Let’s eat first. I’m starving.” I said.

I can see that they were excited to hear about it but I decided to tell it to them later. We went to a restaurant and ordered. While we are waiting for our order, I told them about what happened that morning.

“Finally. The awkwardness between you is dissolving.” Mei Qi said after listening to my story. “

Yes. At least everything’s okay now because it will show in your performance if you are still awkward with each other.” Xuan Yi said.

“But I am pretty worried with the amount of skinship involved in the dance.” I said.

“Don’t worry. Just be professional and dance well.” Mei Qi said.

“But earlier in the practice, I was so stiff and awkward. I’m embarrassed to be touchy with them.” I said with a sad face.

“Don’t be nervous. You can do well. Cheng Xiao jiayou!” Xuanyi cheered me up.

“By the way, what is your dance with Yibo?” Mei Qi asked.

“Yeah. You can tell or show us what are the steps?” Xuanyi added.

I thought for a while and decided that they should see it in the performance.

“You should see it yourself. I don’t want to give any spoilers.” I said while laughing.

“Cheng Xiao!” They both called and bugged me but I won’t tell them.

They have to watch the show themselves.