Ask Us Anything!

Ask Us Anything!

 

 

In a classroom somewhere, with clean and organized desks and chairs. Behind the chairs there is a wall filled with drawings and messages of all the students that have been through this school in the last years. In front of the desks, there is a blackboard with drawings of 8 people made with stick figures, above it there is a sign that says “Jaesuk is watching”. There are a lot of cameras and staff trying to be as quite as possible while watching the shoot.

[ A BEAUTIFUL SUMMER MORNING ]

The classroom has two students already, a kid wearing glasses and the standard summer uniform who sits on the last row desk, he has his hands in his pockets, and sits in a cool manner. Next to Sangmin, sits the tallest student who used to be a basketball legend on his last school and is known for being rich because he owns a lot of buildings.

The classroom door opens.

“You are already here?” – Asks the newcomer. The cool student, Sangmin just nods once.

The student that also wears glasses with a protruding mouth enters the classroom and sits on the first-row desk, his name is Yeungchul and he likes to crack bad jokes in English. Some minutes pass and others fill the room, Sugeun a short guy that likes to be the clown of the class sits in front of Sangmin. Next a beautiful boy named Heechul enters while rubbing his hands and sits on the other front row desk, behind him sits Kyunghoon, a kid that sings really well with his head. Heechul likes to steal the spotlight by copying the method Kyunghoon uses to sing.

They all sit on their desks and Janghoon starts “I can’t believe he is still doing this, he always, always comes last”

“He wants to make an impact with his entrance” Heechul says

“He will come and act all cute as if he is not old enough” Janghoon adds

[ BANG ]

The door opens and enters the last student, a chubby guy who used to be a wrestling champion in his last school. His name is Kang Hodong and he starts running all over the classroom. He holds his hand under his chin and try to be cute running to one side, he switches to inflating his big cheeks while running to the other side. He is the only student that wears a hat and robe in the middle of summer.

“I’m sick of this, aren’t you sick of this?” The tall guy asks a camera.

“He’ll keep doing it until he gets tired” Sugeun says and Hodong runs to his seat with ragged breath

“How did you know?” He asks while panting.

“That’s when you stop hitting me” He says while smiling

“Right…” Hodong nods and accepts his fate.

[ He should have known better than ask ]

Suddenly the door opens and everyone turns to it.

[ !!!!!! ]

“Woaaaah!!” Sangmin screams with excitement.

Three handsome men enter the classroom. Some members of the staff scream and all the students clap.

[ AN HISTORIC MOMENT!! ]

There is a smiling guy that looks unfairly cute carrying a school backpack, there is a suave looking guy with black hair and smiling eyes and after him enters an ethereal guy, with brown silky hair that reaches his eye and a pale complexion. He is covering his smile with the back of his hand.

[ JYJ IS IN THE CLASSROOM!! ]

The three men stand behind the front desk. The others students are very excited by the new exchange students. Youngchul asks them to please introduce themselves.

The three exchange students hesitate and the brown haired one and the one with black hair push the cute looking one to the front. The one named Junsu says: “Hello! We come from our ex company is a bad loser so it continuous to try to make our life harder and our current company doesn’t help much school” Everybody laughs while the other two who are behind Junsu clap.

“We are JYJ!” The three say at the same time and then bow.

“Well isn’t this awkward for you?” Janghoon asks.

“No, not at all” Heechul answers.

“I was asking them” Janghoon snaps. “Why would I be asking you if recording is awkward, we see each other every week”

Everybody laughs.

“Recording a show, it is kind of awkward, we are not used to this many camera but we are more excited than anything” Answers Jaejoong.

“And what about your company?” Kyunghoon asks Heechul.

“I don’t own the company” He laughs. “Everything is fine because we are all friends here”

“We meet often” Jaejoong adds.

[ Nothing comes between them ]

“The most important thing right now is that Hodong can be at ease” Says Sugeun.

[ ???? ]

Everyone looks curiously at Hodong who starts: “Me?!”

“They are the only idols who can’t blame you of Strong Heart Trauma

[ !!!!! ]

Everyone cracks up. Hodong hits Sugeun with his hat. “How can you say that?” Sugeun adds “See? This is the kind of thing they missed”

“Is true we don’t know about Strong Heart…” Yoochun starts “But we can share a lot from X-Man days” Everyone laughs and Heechul stands to shake his hand with Yoochun.

“Woah, you are right! You are right! There is so much to tell about that show!”

[He has traumatized people since the very beginning]

Hodong denies all while waving his hands in front of him “I don’t know what he is talking about”

“There was one time where Kang Team lost because Yoochun slipped! And he scolded him backstage” Junsu said.

“I can’t believe it” Said Hodong in broken English.

“Junsu is such a reliable source!!” Heechul said while laughing.

“Right! Right!” Said Kyunghoon who was enjoying the banter.

“He made me stay on my knees for 1 hour because I had offended him greatly”

Jaejoong bursts out laughing while covering his mouth with the back of his hand because of the absurdity.

“That is so like Hodong” Janghoon added. “I totally believe this! I think they are making it seem less than it actually was” He said while pointing Hodong who just showed a shocked face.

“I also remember X-Man days!!!” He tried to defend himself and pointed the guests. “We had to cover a lot for you! Especially Jaejoong” Heechul laughs like a maniac while Jaejoong tries to hide himself behind the desk. Junsu and Yoochun just clap while they laugh.

“What? He made a lot of mistakes?” Asks Kyunghoon genuinely curious.

“He did! He did! He slipped his tongue a lot! He said he was drinking alcohol on his teenage days and he even confessed his love!” Hodong says while pointing at Jaejoong.

“On TV??” Asked Youngchul and only the cameraman paid him attention.

“He sang Hug in Chinese while looking into that person’s eyes”

[ KYYAAAAAA! ]

“You guys remember, right?” Hodong asks the writers who are fangirling.

“Yes~” They answer.

[Jaejoong is trying to dig a hole behind the desk]

“If that is not a love confession then I don’t know what is!” Tells Hodong to Sugeun.

“If the Chinese lyrics are translated from the Korean ones, then yes it was a very disturbing love confession” Sugeun responds.

Jaejoong finally stands and declares “The lyrics are not the same!”

“They don’t say ‘I want to become your bed for at least one day’?” Hodong asks while being weary.

“No, they don’t” Both Junsu and Yoochun deny at the same time.

“I bet they are still a cheesy love song though” Adds Sangmin from the back. “What does the lyrics say?”

“Something about saying I love you, being too young to love and wanting to hold the other in one’s arms” answers Yoochun.

[ IT WAS A LOVE CONFESSION? ]

“It was a love confession!!!!” Answers Kyunghoon

“It was! It was!” Janghoon adds.

“Yah!” Jaejoong slaps Yoochun on the arm.

“The most important thing here is… did the person receive your feelings? Or did the person run away?” Sangmin says.

“He embraced his feelings with a lot of passion” Junsu answers.

[ THE PERSON IS A HE? ]

Jaejoong grabs Junsu’s collar while pretending to strangle him. Junsu just laughs

“Is he a person we know?” Kyunghoon asks while he is shown waring a detective’s lens.

“He has been a guest on the show! He already said it!” Heechul answers exasperated.

“When?” Kyunghoon asks confused ‘I did not hear any name”

Janghoon slaps the back of his head and says “You are so dense! I can’t believe this.”

While they are bantering, suddenly Youngchul says “This is really sad” Jaejoong happens to listen to him and asks him “what? Why?” He seems shocked that Jaejoong could catch what he said and tells him.

“it has ben really rough on you, if your last TV appearance was on X-Man” The three guests are quick to deny, Heechul scolds Youngchul.

“What are you saying? When Dong Bang Shin Ki released Mirotic, they were everywhere!”

“Ah! Right!” Youngchul seems ashamed and everybody repeat echoes of “What are you saying? How could you?”

“To be fair we don’t remember our last variety show appearance either…” Junsu says trying to remember.

“All I can remember is our trip to Saipan” Jaejoong adds.

Yoochun laughs and says “That was for the fandom DVD”

“Ah! Right” Junsu and Jaejoong reply at the same time.

“It has really been a long time” Heechul finishes. Everybody nods in agreement.

“Okay, hand out your application form” Sugeun gestures with his hand. “Even though all these years have passed we can still reject you from coming into our school”

“Really?” Jaejoong says surprised while searching for the application form on the backpack that Junsu is carrying.

“Don’t worry about it!!” Heechul tells Jaejoong, because he seems really worried “He is joking, joking!”

Yoochun takes the form and goes towards Sugeun seat and hands it over while bowing and extending his arms “Please accept us”

Sugeun stands and extends his arms to receive the form while also bowing “Please forgive my over the line joke” Yoochun rises and gently says “yes, yes” Sugeun sits while Yoochun goes back at the front desk.

“He likes to do this!!” Janghoon accuses. Hodong scratches his head “That was uncalled for” while looking mad. The guests just laugh.

“What can I say, I like to stir up trouble” The guests just laugh. “Okay, name: JYJ. Oh, both Junsu and Jaejoong last names are Kim. Are you brothers? Yoochun last name is Park”

“JYJ are the initials of their names” Youngchul adds

“We already knew that” Sugeun continues. “Do you guys have nicknames?”

“Yes. They are mostly given by our fans” Yoochun answers

“What is yours?” Sugeun asks

“It’s Chunface” Answers Junsu.

[ CHUNFACE? ]

“What does it mean?”

Yoochun protrudes his mouth while rolling his eyes to a side.

[ Ahhhh ]

“Ahhhhh” Everyone says.

“It’s the name of all the crazy faces he makes while talking or singing”

“I tend to pull a lot of faces” Yoochun shrugs

“you should be named meme king instead” Kyunghoon says.

[ MEME KING ]

A crown and cape appear over Yoochun while he smiles.

“What is your nickname, Junsu?”

“He wants to be called charisma, but he is just cute”

“Yah!” Junsu complains

“It’s the truth” Heechul continues “He is Angel Xia, Angel Xia!”

“Angel Xia? What is that?” Janghoon asks.

Junsu awkwardly puts his hands below his chin and slightly bend his head to the side. An orb and cute wings appear over him.

[ HE IS A CUTE ANGEL ]

“Okay. I see it.” Janghoon says. “I feel wrong saying this but you are really cute”

Junsu deflates. “No! I want to be y! And charismatic!”

Janghoon shakes his head “You’ll be fifty and begging for it, look at him for example” Pointing at Hodong who starts puffing his cheek in an attempt to be cute. “He is trying and failing” Hodong turn serious and gives a murderous look at Janghoon. “But you’ll be great at it”

“You are forever cute Junsu, just deal with it” Jaejoong says.

“Accept your fate and live a cute life” Sugeun adds.

“Whatever JaeBoo” Junsu snaps at him.

[ JaeBoo? ]

“JaeBoo? Is that how your fans call you?” Youngchul asks.

“No. That’s how Yu-.” Junsu starts but gets interrupted by Jaejoong covers his mouth from behind.

“That’s how his lover calls him” Yoochun says.

Jaejoong feels betrayed and his mouth widens.

[ SHOCKED ]

“And everybody knows it” Heechul finishes. The whole cast laughs.

[ SHOCKED X 2 ]

“I don’t have a lover. I’m lonely!” Jaejoong almost yells.

“Okay we lied. His lover calls him Joongie” Heechul admits.

“YAH!!!” Jaejoong looks as if he isn’t breathing enough air. “My fans! My fans are the only ones I care for and they don’t call me Joongie!”

“blah blah. They love you two are dating so shut up!”

“Perhaps is this the same person to whom he sort of confessed to in that show...?” Kyunghoon starts in a provocative tone with a pair of horns that suddenly appear on his head.

“The one that came here before…?” Hodong who also has a pair of horns drawn on his head adds.

“Yes! Our passionate friend!!” Heechul says with excitement.

[ PASSIONATE? ]

Jaejoong crouches behind the desk. “He isn’t!!!” He yells from the floor.

“I just want to point out that we never mentioned a he so, thank you for answering us, Jaejoong-shi” Sugeun finishes.

[ HE? WE THINK WE KNOW WHO... ]

Jaejoong can’t raise from the floor, so Yoochun and Junsu help him to stand. “We are joking hyung~” Junsu tries to console him. From behind Yoochun mouths “We are not!”

Heechul points at him with his arms while laughing. Jaejoong turns and shouts at him “Yah!”

“Okay we can see a scared person when we have it in front of us…So we’ll drop it”

“For now,” Heechul adds with a mischievous glint. Sugeun then continues “Here it says that Junsu is good at thigh wrestling…”

“He is really good!” Jaejoong jumps at the opportunity to change the topic

“Don’t think we have forgotten about you and your lover, but we do need to see if this is true”

Jaejoong deflates. “so that can only mean one thing….”

[ THE BATTLE OF THE WEEK (?) ]

Now there are two seats in front of each other, Junsu is sitting in one while Yoochun is giving a massage to his shoulder trying to loosen him up. In front of Junsu, sits Hodong who is pointing at his eyebrow with his pointing finger, signaling him that he will lose to him.

Sugeun who acts as a referee stands between both chairs. The rest of the cast are watching them from their seats, Jaejoong is watching from the front desk with interest. Sugeun asks Junsu “Are you sure you want to go through this?”

“Yes, I am confident in myself” he says while staring right into Hodong eyes.

“It was a pleasure to meet you” Sugeun says with sympathy. The others laugh.

Junsu sits facing Hodong, he surrounds Hodong’s legs, in this position Junsu needs to keep Hodong’s legs from splitting open and make them touch while pressing with his legs so he can win.

Both contestant look into each other eyes. Sugeun holds his palm open in the middle.

“Ready, start!” He says and immediately raises his hands. Junsu begins to press his legs inwards but Hodong legs stay unaffected.

“Oh, he is strong…” He says in a sarcastic way.

“kyaaa” Junsu wails in a high-pitched tone. He keeps pressing his legs, he looks flushed because of his efforts. Hodong legs keep firm.

“when did we get a dolphin in here?” Sugeun asks.

[ IT’S A DOLPHIN WITHOUT THE BEACH!!! ]

In that moment, Hodong splits open his legs easily.

[ WIDE OPEN!!!! ]

While Junsu legs are wide open, everybody laughs. Janghoon adds in between laughs “Sorry Junsu, you were trying so hard” he pauses to laugh “but we already knew the outcome” he manages to finish.

Hodong closes his legs “I even feel bad for making him go through this”

“You should have let him win!” Sugeun nags at Hodong.

“One more round!” Junsu begs. Yoochun makes him stand up and drags him over to the front desk. Where Jaejoong is waving at him with his hand.

“2 out of 3!!!” He keeps on begging. Yoochun manages to get him to the front desk and cover his mouth while Jaejoong helps him to get a hold of him.

“What are you doing? Let him play if he wants to play!” Hodong says outraged.

“No, no, no” Jaejoong shakes his head, “He would never be satisfied unless he wins. The shoot will never end”

“Grab him on tight!” Janghoon yells while pointing his arm at then. “Hodong always wants to compete. He doesn’t even get tired of winning”

Hodong stands and raises his arm in a warrior posture, he yells in broken English “I’m ready!!!”

“Come to your seat!” Janghoon shouts exasperated.

Hodong pouts and goes to sit on his place. In the commotion Sugeun had already put the chairs where they belong.

“Now this one seems hard. I don’t think we have had this kind of competition before” Sugeun says with doubt.

“What is it?” Kyunghoon adds

“It says that Jaejoong is very good at peeling sausages”

Kyunghoon eyes sparkle with wonder “Really?”

[ SAUSAGE PEELING ? ]

“He’s really fast” Heechul murmurs.

“Do you peel them with a knife?” Youngchul asks Jaejoong.

“No, with my mouth” He answers while pointing at his lips.

“I think we need a demonstration” Sangmin says from the back.

Members from the staff put up a table and arrange several sausages on it. Jaejoong goes towards it and grabs a sausage. He bites the tip of the peel, he then swiftly tears it from the sausage.

“How does one get good at such thing?” Janghoon asks no one.

“I think I can imagine how” Kyunghoon raises his hand. Heechul turns to him and slap him on his arm.

“I like to cook and it just seemed the easiest way to do it” Jaejoong replies.

“Let me see you” Janghoon turns Kyunghoon. “Your beard is growing already!”

[Just imagining it gets his beard growing…]

“What are you thinking!!” Heechul accuses him. “Okay so who wants to challenge him”

Sugeun raises his hand, and adds “I think I can do this”

Jaejoong and Sugeun Stand behind the table, arranging the sausages Hodong has a chronometer on his hands. “Okay the one that peels 20 sausages first wins” he explains.

Everybody is standing close to the table, watching with high expectations. Hodong announces “Ready, start!” Both Sugeun and Jaejoong grab a sausage, bite into it but only Jaejoong’s get peeled easily. Sugeun gets stuck and finally manages to peel it. In the meantime, Jaejoong is already finishing with his second sausage, at seeing this Kyunghoon who is standing close to Jaejoong starts to grab the sausages Sugeun keeps on getting stuck. Jaejoong starts laughing because each time he reaches for a sausage, Kyunghoon grabs it and put it away from his reach. Still he has already peeled 10 sausages in 15 seconds.

Sugeun is starting to peel his 7th one when Hodong out of frustration grabs one sausage and starts peeling it.

“Yah!” Both Yoochun and Junsu grab him. “That’s cheating!!!” Junsu wails.

“Of course not! The sausage fell to the floor and I was just picking it up!” Hodong tries to defend himself.

“You grabbed it from the table!!” Junsu shouts at him. Everybody laughs at Hodong’s face because he looks actually shocked that Junsu raised his voice at him. He keeps on peeling sausages with his hands. Everyone is defending Hodong claiming that the sausages are slippery so he was just picking them up from the floor.

[ Nobody cares anymore… ]

Jaejoong is trying to reach his last sausage, which Kyunghoon is hiding behind his back, Yoochun notices and goes towards them, he manages to grab it and give it to Jaejoong, who swiftly peels it and exclaims while raising his hands “Done!” Junsu runs up to him and hugs him, Yoochun high fives him.

Sugeun and Hodong still had about 5 sausages left. Hodong slaps the back of Sugeun’s head and says “Why did you even volunteered?”

“I’m sorry hyungnim” Sugeun apologizes while bowing.

“How can you be so bad?!” Youngchul asks. Sugeun rises immediately and yells “You try it!!”

Youngchul grabs a sausage and bites the tip, when he tries to rip the peel, he tears the sausage in two.

[ Is not as easy as it seems ]

Hodong looks disappointed and claps very slowly “Well done”

[ No sympathy ]

“Is it really that hard?” Sangmin says while grabbing one of the remaining sausages and trying to peel it, the sausage slips from his mouth in an unsuccessful attempt. “Is really hard!”

Everyone returns to their seats while Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong head towards the front desk.

“That wasn’t as easy as it seemed” Janghoon starts “We were deceived”

“I think is more than that” Sangmin says from his seat.

“Me too” Sugeun adds, “I think he became this good with a lot of practice”

“Probably our Passion Mansour friend helped him”

[ Oh~ WE KNOW HIM ]

“Yes, yes” Kyunghoon exclaims excitedly. With a growing beard drawn on his face.

“He probably helped him a lot when they were rooming together” Heechul adds.

“Ah~ Yes, In Japan he helped him a lot” Yoochun interferes.

[ SHOCKED X 3 ]

Everybody claps and laughs at Jaejoong’s face. Suddenly Youngchul switches his seat and goes at the back of the room, and sits next to Sangmin, Yoochun drags Jaejoong out of his shock into the seat Youngchul emptied so they can sit in front of the camera, next to Heechul and Kyunghoon. Hodong is in the seat behind Yoochun. Who bows while sitting. Hodong pats him on the back.

Heechul laughs at Jaejoong who says “I’m done for” while letting his head fall on the desk.

Junsu is writing a tiny “Bambaya!” on the chalk board, when he finishes he stands behind the front desk and laughs.

“What does it mean?” Hodong asks baffled

“Just ignore him” Jaejoong and Yoochun say in unison.

“You guys have great teamwork” Janghoon adds.

“Yah! It’s my turn to talk!” Junsu says exasperated.

“Let him ask us questions” Heechul intervenes.

“Okay. What is orange, round and you can eat it?”

[ ?????? ]

Jaejoong and Yoochun laugh at loud.

“A cookie!!!!” Kyunghoon answers while raising his hand.

[ !!!!!!!!!!!!? ]

“Dang. It’s an orange!” Junsu says and gets a rubber hammer from the bottom of the desk and goes walking towards Kyunghoon.

“What are you doing???” Heechul says after standing up and pointing at Junsu while passing.

“I asked a question, you guys had the wrong answer so I get to hit you, right?”

Sangmin and Janghoon laugh from their seats at the absurdity.

Hodong and Sugeun stand and add “That’s not the type of question you have to ask us!!!”

“No? they said I could ask whatever I wanted to”

“He’s right, he should hit me” Kyunghoon says while nodding his head. “I did get the wrong answer” he signals with his hand “go ahead”.

Junsu goes towards his seat and hits him with the rubber hammer in a swift way and returns to the front desk.

[ THIS CAN’T BE.. ]

Hodong says while touching his cape “I know it’s been a while since you guys have done something like this, but this isn’t right”

Junsu laughs like a crazy person from his position.

Yoochun and Jaejoong just try to cover their faces with their hands.

[ EMBARRASSED ]

“Okay, next question….” Junsu starts “What is the part of my body I’m most confident of?”

Janghoon raises his arm and says “I’m sorry but isn’t it kind of obvious? It has to be your backside”

“I was going to say that, but he was faster than me “Heechul answers.

“Wrong!” Junsu replies. “What? Really? I would be very confident of my if it were that pretty” Heechul adds baffled.

“Let us see it, Junsu” Sugeun asks him.

Junsu looks embarrassed but still goes out and shows his backside.

[ TA-DA! ]

“Wow it is really pretty” Sugeun admires it.

“I don’t really see the appeal” Hodong denies. “Can we have some music?!”

[ Yes ~~ ]

Yoochun whispers “play Turn It up, Turn it up!”

Junsu’s ‘Turn it Up’ starts playing and immediately he starts waving his body in a really y way.

[KYAAAA!]

Everyone gets excited, the music ends and Junsu ends with a wave roll. Everyone claps. Junsu bows and goes back to the front desk.

[ Xia Junsu! Xia Junsu! ]

“Please give another answer” He says.

“I can’t really think of anything else right now” Kyunghoon adds.

“True is like the greatest ” Janghoon adds.

“Junho also has a great ” Sangmin adds.

[ 2pm’s Junho is also good ~ ]

“What did Hani like?” Heechul asks Junsu who starts blushing. “It wasn’t your ?” Everyone looks interested.

“No” Junsu manages to answer with a straight face. “That’s not what she told me” Heechul finishes.

Junsu goes and hits him with the rubber hammer.

Everyone laughs. While Heechul rubs his head.

[ He deserves it ]

“Is something that singers find pride in” Junsu gives as a clue.

Kyunghoon raises his hand and exclaims “Your voice!”

“Wrong!” replies Junsu.

“What is wrong with you? A voice is not a part of the body!” Janghoon complains.

Sangmin raises his hand and replies “Your jawline!”

“Also, wrong” Junsu replies.

“Could you sing a little for us?” Youngchul asks him.

Junsu sings a line from JYJ’s “Get Out!”

“Ah, I got it!” Heechul raises his hand “Your throat!!”

“Correct!!” Junsu smiles.

[ ?????? ]

“When I’m really into the song, this vein right here, stands out a lot” he says while touching his neck, and I like how it looks, is like I’m giving more emotion to the song whit my body”

“Yes, that does look good” Kyunghoon says.

“I’ve seen you singing live and you are right, it looks as I your neck will pop out but it also shows how much emotion your pour into your singing, it is something to be proud” Sangmin said while nodding.

Everybody claps and now Junsu sits where Yoochun was. It’s Yoochun’s turn to ask questions.

He stands at the front desk, and coughs a few times to clear his voice, he supports his elbows on the desk and leans casually. “okay guys here is my first question, back then, the five of us used to live together in Japan and Korea”

“Really?” Kyunghoon asks surprised.

“In Japan, we had to leave a condo because the neighbors asked the landlord to kick us out. It was two members fault, what did those two do to get us kicked out?”

Sugeun raises his hand, “You guys were coming late from recording and you guys lived in one of the higher floors, and you guys had drunk a lot…” He pauses to look at the members, “a lot of the “S” drink. The elevator was broken so you guys did your business in one of the bushes from the lobby.”

Yoochun laughs but shakes his head “Wrong.”

Kyunghoon raises his hand, “You came late and the elevator was broken, but one of you wanted to make an evacuation...” Yoochun laughs out loud “So one of you tied a leash on that member’s neck, made him wear cute ears; so, people thought he was a dog…” Yoochun shakes his head

“Hit him!!!” Junsu says from his seat.

Yoochun calmly goes to Kyunghoon’s seat and hits him with the rubber hammer. “Again, wrong.”

“Here’s a clue. They told us to leave because they were showing inappropriate behavior in the elevator”

Heechul raises his hand “You guys brought some cute Japanese girls into the apartment and were starting to- “Yoochun interrupts him with a hit to the head.

“You brought cute guys!” Youngchul adds from his seat. Yoochun falls to his knees at the absurdity.

“hey, no” They don’t look the type. Sugeun interrupts. “I’m most positive about the group of cute high school girls” Yoochun recovers and hits him with the rubber hammer.

He is going back to the front desk “even though the answer is wrong, is close to the real answer. It wasn’t anyone else in the elevator, but those members”

“They peed in the elevator?” Youngchul said in disbelief.

“Wrong” Yoochun shakes his head.

Sangmin raises his hand and asks “Can you tell us which two members?”

“Of course, it was the Leader and Jaejoong”

“Ahhhh” they all say in unison.

[ huhuhuhuhuhu ]

“No wonder it was inappropriate behavior” Hodong murmurs.

Sugeun suddenly stands “By any chance…” He starts with suspicion, “Jaejoong and Yunho… were” He points at Jaejoong and he starts shaking his legs while moving his arms in a rotating motion, his tongue is peeking from his mouth whilst he says a bunch of gibberish.

[ By any chance…Jaejoong and Yunho were k-i-s-s-i-n-g? ]

Everybody laughs, Jaejoong blushes hard, laughing while covering his mouth with his hands. Sugeun seats again and Yoochun recovers from laughing too much and shouts “Close!”

[ They were kissing?????? ]

“They were close to kissing?” Heechul asks with a yell, then he looks at Jaejoong and congratulates him.

“They were hugging!!!” Sangmin answers from his seat.

“You are very close! The answer is missing something, you guys said before...” Yoochun says.

A lightbulb appears on Janghoon’s head, he stands and shouts “They were hugging! And they thought Jaejoong was a young high school girl!!”

“Correct!!!” Yoochun replies.

[ They thought Jaejoong was a High School Girl ? ]

“Back then the place where we lived in was a very traditional place, and almost all our neighbors were older people” Yoochun begins to explain.

“Yes, it was very quiet and nice” Junsu adds.

“one day we came back from rehearsal and we were very tired” Yoochun continues, “We all didn’t fit in the elevator so Changmin, Junsu and me went first and they came in the next lift. The next week our manager came to us and told us that a friend of the owner complained of our behavior”

“We were very puzzled,” Jaejoong intervenes, “so we asked him, and he said that the lady saw Yunho hugging a high school girl in the elevator the same day Yoochun was talking about”

“And then we made the connection, that the lady mistook Jaejoong for a girl” Yoochun finishes.

“Were you two hugging?” Heechul asks

[ This is what actually matters… ]

“Yes, I mean Yunho was leaning on me because he was very tired, and an old lady took the elevator with us. I was wearing Yunho’s sweater and it was very loose on me, so only my face was visible” Jaejoong adds.

“I bet you’ll look prettier than Heechul dressed as a girl” Janghoon says hesitantly.

“My face does tend to be mistaken as a girl’s, but my body breaks that illusion” Jaejoong answers while looking at him “My shoulders are too wide”

“Plus, nobody beats Heechul at acting up as a girl” Yoochun adds

Everybody agrees. “That’s true, Sungmin is close but I’m better” Heechul finishes.

[ Heemi is the Queen (?) ]

Finally, last but in no mean any less important comes Jaejoong to ask questions to the cast. Yoochun takes the seat that is next to Heechul and salutes him with a pat on the shoulder. Jaejoong smiles while he arranges his cards and stands behind the front desk.

“I am actually nervous about this” Jaejoong tells them.

“Don’t worry we are going to be very nice to you” Heechul tells him.

“That doesn’t relax me” Jaejoong says. “Here is my first question, our fans have always been very supporting towards us, since around 5 years ago, maybe more, I’ve been receiving continuously this type of gift, what is the gift my fans keep sending me?”

“Is a gift your fans have been continuously giving you in the recent years?” Janghoon asks,” may be is something you can only get as a grown-up” Kyunghoon listens and starts laughing by himself.

“Is it alcohol?” Sangmin asks.

“No, it isn’t alcohol” Jaejoong shakes his head while checking his cards.

“Is it some type of food?” Hodong asks. “It was all you could think about, right?” Sugeun whispers to him and he nods “I am hungry” he whispers back.

“It sometimes includes food” Jaejoong answers.

Junsu raises his arm “Is it vitamins?” Jaejoong shakes his head.

Kyunghoon who has been thinking up something, starts to answer “Is it underwear?”

[ can’t get his mind off the gutter… ]

Heechul jumps at the opportunity and says “Red underwear like the one Yunho was wearing when he ripped his pants!!!”

[ Matching underwear!? ]

Jaejoong laughs out loud and goes towards Heechul, he hits him with the rubber hammer, “Wrong!”

“I’m going to give you a clue, I had to put them all into a room because there were so many of them”

“So, it’s something big?” Sangmin asks.

“Yes, there are several things, they are the same type of gift”

Heechul whispers something to Kyunghoon who raises his hand and asks “Jaejoong, do you have pets?”

Jaejoong gets excited “yes!!!” he points at him.

“Did your fans gave you a bunch of pets so you lock them in a room?” Jaejoong deflates and laughs “No! but it’s really close!”

Yoochun raises his hand “Where do they sell the things they give you?” Jaejoong replies “In the home shopping channel” Yoochun laughs and Jaejoong corrects “No wait, some stuff is from there, others are from a particular store”

Both Heechul and Yoochun laugh. Janghoon catches on and adds “Didn’t Yunho said that he loved home shopping channels?”

[ He seemed very passionate about it ]

“Heechul adds, he does loves those, specially if it includes freebies…” He says and realizes something “Ah, I know”

“Wait when did you start thinking it was Yunho’s gift?” Jaejoong asks lost.

“I can’t believe this” Janghoon raises his hands, Jaejoong signals him to answer “I just got goosebumps, this has to be the answer, knowing Yunho…” He manages to stand and goes towards the Jimi jib camera getting ready to celebrate the correct answer.

“You keep on receiving gifts from Yunho that he buys on the home shopping channel to get the freebies!!!”

[ Freebie-holic Passion Mansour Yunho ]

“Correct!!!” Junsu, Yoochun and Heechul answer in chorus.

[ !!!!!!????? ]

Janghoon almost start his celebration until he realizes it wasn’t Jaejoong who said it was correct and Jaejoong shouts “Wrong!”

“But I’ve been to your house and this is also truth” Heechul keeps on bringing wood into the fire

“I do have a room filled with stuff from the home shopping channel” Jaejoong admits.

“That Yunho gave him” Yoochun finishes.

Janghoon returns to his seat “And I know that he does it to get the freebies”

“It isn’t that room that I’m talking about, it’s the one next to it” Jaejoong tells them

“We really don’t care anymore about that” Sugeun tells him, Kyunghoon adds “Yes, we want to know what Yunho have you”

Jaejoong tries hard to contain his smile “It’s a lot of cooking supplies, and they don’t fit in the kitchen”

“Nothing else? Really?” Hodong asks with suspicion

“There is a bunch of strings too” Junsu adds. Everybody laughs “I’ve seen them!”

“It’s to work out! Those are for working out!” Jaejoong is quick to say in panic and adds “I’m going to hit you, Junsu!”

“If it is the room next to that one, then the answer is this” Heechul says from his seat, “Your fans keep sending gifts for your cats!”

“Correct!” Jaejoong says with relief and adds” They send me several sets of playgrounds for cats, So I had to put them up in one room because I couldn’t have them all in the house”

“Each time there is something for cats on the home shopping channel, he gets it too” Yoochun adds.

Jaejoong goes and hits him softly with the hammer. “Why do you keep on steering this?”

While he is heading back to the front desk, everybody jumps at him “You made it worse by hitting him!” “Now we want to know more!” “What else did he give you?”

Jaejoong’s legs fail him and he kneel on the floor

[ Yunho-yah forgive me…]

“You know when they came here, how Yunho said that the first thing that he bought was the jacket that wouldn’t burn” Heechul tells the others.

“The one that you actually burnt, yes” Sugeun answers him

“Yeah, I was a curious kid, anyway that jacket was actually for Jaejoong” Everyone looks surprised but Jaejoong.

[ Oh? ]

“Yes, that was the first thing that he bought me on the home shopping channel but he was never able to give it to me” He gives a side glance at Heechul, “So this is why he keeps on giving me gits he buys there”

“Ah… to repay or that” Sangmin says.

“Yeah, I really liked that jacket back then but once I heard what happened to it I didn’t want it anymore” Jaejoong shrugs.

“So, he keeps on buying you stuff to see if there is anything else that you like” Janghoon concludes.

“Yes” Jaejoong admits defeated.

“You don’t want anymore gifts?” Kyunghoon says while laughing.

“Not really. Not form the home shopping channel” Everybody laughs.

“I think this is the first time he admits this” Yoochun tells them.

“I don’t know you guys but I feel like this needs a video letter to Yunho” Hodong starts “He only meant well with all those gifts, so tell him how you feel!”

[ a video love (?) letter~ ]

Jaejoong is put on the spot he laughs nervously and begins.

“Yunho-yah Hello!” He waves his hand “I know that you actually buy things that you’ll think I like and not only for the freebies. It’ll be okay if you ask me first next time you decide to get me five identical coats with different colors just because it was on sale…” Everyone is trying hard not to laugh.

“I know you mean well and you want to repay me for what happened to that jacket years ago, that wasn’t your fault, Heechul already paid for it”

Heechul nods and admits “I did”

“Don’t buy me too many stuff, I still want gifts! Bye Saranghe~” And waves. Everybody claps and laughs.

[ KYAAAAA! ]

[it was a video L O V E letter~]

Jaejoong covers his face with his hand.

The television is turned off.

And Yunho startles, he asks the other “Why did your turned it off?” Changmin shrugs. “We’ve seen enough” He pats him on the shoulder.

“I can’t believe he didn’t like the coats I gave him, all the colors were really pretty, I just couldn’t decide which one to give to him so I bought them all”

“I know, and he does too”

Yunho tries hard not to pout.

“I guess the five pair of hd vision sunglasses will have to wait, for now” Changmin tells him and stands from the couch.

This time Yunho pouts.

He turns on the TV and can’t help it but smile.

 

 

end.