One and Only

One and Only

4.part

A couple of months passed and everything is amazing now. Their manager let me move in with them. I'm really happy that I'll spend so much time with them. They are so amazing,they treat me like a princess and I don't deserve that. I want them to treat me like a normal girl.

"Let's goooo! Get up!"I was trying to wake Baekhyun up.

"Baekhyunee."I said and hugged him.

"Wake uuuuup."I said. 

"Pleaaaase."I said and kissed his cheek. He chuckled and opened his eyes.

"Ah finally."I said and he hugged me.

"Good morning,Baekhyun."I said.

"Good morning,Jennie."He said. I pulled away from him when Suho came into the room.

"Hey,will you go on a breakfast with us?"He asked us.

"Yes."I said.

"Okay Be ready in 15 minutes."He said and left.

"Did you hear him?"I asked Baekhyun and got up.

"Yessssss."He said. I put on a cute baby pink skirt and a white t-shirt.

"Do I look okay?"I turned to him.

"You look amazing."He said and smiled. I chuckled and brushed my long wavy hair.

"What should I wear?"He asked me and yawned.

"Clothes."I said.

"Oh really?"He asked and yawned again.

"Yes."I said and laughed. He got up and opened his closet. I left the room and put on my white shoes.

"Oh,you look so good."Minseok said and I smiled.

"Thank youuuuu."I said. After a few minutes,Baekhyun was done.

 

"Why don't you two just be together already?"Jongdae asked Baekhyun and me.

"But we don't like each other as something more than friends."I said.

"Yeah. We would never be with each other."Baekhyun said.

"Oh c'mon. We all know that you two are in love with each other."Jongdae said and we smiled.

"We are not."I said. I looked at Jongdae. He was already looking at me.

"I can't believe you think we are in love with each other."Baekhyun said and chuckled.

"Well you two sleep together,you cuddle,you spend a lot of time together. You two sometimes even lock yourselves in your bedroom and spend some time there."Lay said.

"Maybe some of us wanna spend some time with her."Kai said. I looked at him and he smiled. He is so beautiful.

"Excuse me."I said and went to the toilet. After a few minutes,I left the toilet and went to the cashier.

"Can I get another coffee?"I asked him. He looked up and smiled.

"Sure."He said and started making the coffee.

"You're here with the boys from EXO?"He asked me.

"Yes."I said.

"They are amazing. They have great songs."He said and I smiled.

"I agree."

"How did you meet them?"He asked and looked at me.

"Well,Sehun and I were best friends when we were in high school and the he came to Korea to make his dreams come true. But since he moved here,he didn't call me. And then I met Johnny from NCT and I came here to surprise him. Then we went out and Sehun and I bumped into each other and he spilled his coffee all over my t-shirt. We argued and then went out and...Now we're good."I said. He gave me the coffee.

"That's nice. Uh,can you do me a favor?"He asked me.

"Sure."

"Can you ask them for an autograph?"He asked.

"Why don't you come with me? Maybe you can get a picture with them."I said and he smiled.

"I'm scared."He said.

"Oh,c'moooon."I took my coffee. We walked to them.

"Uh,guys."They looked at me.

"Can he get your autographs?"I asked them and they nodded. Sehun took the paper and pen from the guy.

"Uh,can he take a picture with you?"I asked them.

"Sure."Suho said and I smiled.

"Thank you so much."The guy said and hugged me.

"You're welcome. I know how you're feeling."I said. He gave me his phone and they all stood up. I took a picture of them and gave him his phone back.

"If you will post the picture somewhere,please edit it. I look awful without makeup."Baekhyun said. I looked at him.

"You don't look awful. You're amazing without makeup. I am the one who looks awful without makeup."I said.

"No."Baekhyun said. We sat down and I took a sip of my coffee.

"Sooooo? When will you and Baekhyun be together?"Minseok asked me.

"Never."I said.

"Why not?"

"Because we're not in love with each other."I said.

"But you two would be a cute couple."He pouted.

"Minseok,I am not in love with Baekhyun nor he is with me. We won't be together."I said. Some girl ran to us,screaming. The bodyguard stood in front of us.

"Calm down."One of them said. After she stopped screaming,they moved.

"Hiii. Can I take a picture with you?"She asked.

"Yes."They said and got up.

"Without Baekhyun."She said. I looked at her.

"Excuse me?"

"I don't like him."She said.

"You can't take a picture with us."Sehun said.

"It's okay."Baekhyun said and sat next to me.

"Baek."He looked at me and smiled.

"Baby."I said and hugged him.

"I'm okay."He said.

"You're not. I know this hurt you."I said.

"Yeah..."He said.

"Oh baby."I hugged him tighter.

"Baek,I love you so much."I said.

"I love you too."He said and kissed my head.

"Don't be sad,please. I don't want you sad."I said and pulled away from him.

"You have fans who love you more than anyone in this world. Believe me,I see the posts and comments. I follow a lot of fan accounts on Instagram."I said and he smiled.

"Why doesn't she like me?"He asked me.

"Because she is stupid and we will forget about her now. Okay?"He nodded and I kissed his cheek. I caressed his cheek and he smiled. He took my hand and kissed it. I smiled and looked at the boys. She was hugging Sehun.

"Oh God."I got up and pulled her from him. He mouthed "thank you". I nodded and looked at her.

"What do you think you're doing?"She asked me and stepped closer to me.

"You can go away now. We don't want you here. Get the out. You hurt Baekhyun's feelings. Don't call yourself their fan if you don't love one of them."I said.

"I saw your pictures with Johnny,Baekhyun and Sehun. I'm pretty sure you are cheating on them. So,don't touch Sehun or I'll break your hands."She said.

"Get out before I do something to you."I said.

"Hey calm down."I heard Baekhyun's voice and then felt his arms around me.

"It's okay. She is not worth your stress."He said and kissed my temple.

"Get her out of here."Suho told to their bodyguards. They went out with her.

"Are you okay?"They asked Baekhyun.

"Ehh..."He said and sighed.

"Can we go home?"He asked.

"Sure."They said and we took our stuff and left the coffee bar. There were some fans out,so they stopped to take pictures with them and give them autographs. Some girl approached me.

"Hey."She said and smiled.

"Hey."I smiled.

"I saw pictures of you with the boys. You're prettier in person."She said.

"Oh,thank you."I said.

"Can you help me? Uh,my bias is Baekhyun and I'm scared to go to him."She said.

"Sure."I said and we walked to Baekhyun,he was waiting for the boys.

"Baek."I said and he turned around.

"Hey."He said and smiled.

"Hey."She said. He looked at her.

"She was afraid to approach you and she came to me for help."I said. He smiled.

"Come here."He hugged her. I was so happy. He was smiling from ear to ear.

"Wanna take a picture with me?"He asked and she nodded. She gave him his phone and they took a few pictures. Then he gave her an autograph and took her by her wrists.

"I'm so proud of you. You helped me to get through my problems. I love you so much."She said to him.

"I'm proud of you too. I'm glad that I helped you with your problems. I love you too."He said and hugged her again. He looked at me and smiled. I took out my phone and took a picture of them.

"Thank you for this,Baekhyun."She said as she pulled away from him.

"You're welcome."He said and smiled.

"I have to go now. Bye."She said.

"Bye."He waved at her and came to me.

"Hey."He hugged me and kissed my head.

"I love you."He said.

"I love you too,Baekhyun."I pulled away from him.

 

"Hey,can we talk?"Baekhyun asked me as he entered the kitchen.

"Sure."I said.

"Can we go somewhere to have a bit of privacy?"He asked.

"Yeah."I said and got up. We went to the backyard and walked to the end of it.

"What's wrong?"I asked and sat on the grass. The sky was full of stars,it was beautiful.

"Well...First I wanna thank you for being there for me today. Thank you for everything you did for me...Jennie,I'm in love with you. And I know this is too soon...I just don't wanna lose you. I love you too much to lose you. You mean the world to me. I wanna spend every minute,hour and day with you. Your beautiful smile can make my day go from boring to fun-filled. Each day,God gives me another reason and chance to love you more than anyone. I promise you I will always make you happy. You're my whole world and without you,I'm incomplete. You've brightened up my heart,my life with your beautiful,glowing,smiling face. Thank you for being real. I'm blessed to have you. I don't think I can run out of my love for you. I'm madly and deeply in love with the most beautiful person in the world. No words in the universe can describe how much I love you. Before I met you,I didn't think love was for me. It was something other people had and felt.  But now that you're here,love is much more tangible. It's something I can reach out and touch. It's much more than a wish or a hope. It's the very real person I wake up to. You've become a rock in my life,something solid and secure I can lean on. Knowing you're by my side,makes me so eternally grateful,I can hardly put it to words. I don't know what I did to deserve you. But yeah,I love you. I would kill for you. I would take a bullet for you."As he was talking,I felt tears falling down my cheeks. He was looking at the sky,eyes full of tears. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Baekhyun,I love you even more than you love me. Thank you for this. That's the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me."I said and sobbed.

"Oh baby,don't cry. I don't want you to cry. I didn't want to make you cry."He said and pulled away from me.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?"He asked me,looking at my eyes.

"Yes."I said. He smiled and kissed me slowly.

"I love you."He said and leaned his forehead on mine. I smiled and hugged him.

"I love you too."I saaid. He laid on the grass and wrapped his arms around me.

"Wanna sleep outside?"He asked me.

"Yes."I said.

 

"Hey guys,we have to tell you something."Baekhyun said to the boys. I smiled and he looked at me.

"Jennie and I are together."He said.

"Really?!"Jongdae yelled and ran to us.

"Yes."I said. He hugged us really tight.

"Finally."He said and pulled away from us.

"Baekhyun,can we keep this relationship in privacy? I don't want your fans to know about it now."I said.

"Sure baby."He said and smiled. The boys congratulated us.

"We can go out tonight."Kai said.

"Sure."We agreed with him. Baekhyun hugged me from behind and put his head on my shoulder.

"Cute baby."He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and turned around. I wanted to kiss him but since I'm too short to kiss him,I had to stand on my tippy toes.

"Baekhyun,let me kiss youuuuu."I said. He was lifting his head up so I can't kiss him.

"Baekhyuuuuuuuuun."I pouted and jumped. He catched me and I wrapped my legs around him. He smiled and kissed me.

"Babieeeeeees."I heard Suho's voice.

"Go to your room."Minseok said. I smiled and pulled away from Baekhyun. 

"We will."Baekhyun said and smiled.

"Let's go now."He said and walked to his room. He slowly put me on the bed and hovered above me.

"I love youuuuuuuuu."He said and kissed me. I kissed him back and he bit my lower lip.

"I love you too."I chuckled and kissed his nose. He smiled and laid next to me.

"Ah,it seems unreal."He said.

"What?"I asked him.

"We are together. We are a boyfriend and a girlfriend. It's so unreal. I thought you will tell me to off or something."He said. I smiled and sat on top of him.

"I would never tell you to off."I said. He pulled me on him. I put my head on his chest.

"Baekhyun,I love you so much."I said to him and kissed his chest.

"I love you too,Jennie."He said.

"What will we do today?"I asked him.

"I don't know...What do you want to do?"He asked me.

"Can we go to the pool?"I asked.

"Only two of us?"

"No. The members and their girlfriends too."I said and looked at him.

"Sure,but can you not wear a bikini that's revealing too much?"He asked me.

"I never wear a bikini like that. I don't like that."I said.

"Why?"

"I don't know...I don't like showing too much skin."I said.

"That's my baby."He said and kissed my head.

"You're so different from other girls."He said.

"I love you like this."He said as he placed a kiss on my temple,again. I smiled and hugged him.

 

"Babe,did you see my new black t-shirt?"Baekhyun asked me as he entered the kitchen.

"No."I said and covered myself.

"What do you have under that?"He asked me and took the jacket.

"Ah,it's here."He said and smiled.

"You know I love wearing huge t-shirts."I said and pouted.

"I know,baby."He kissed me.

"I love you."He said.

"I love you too."I hugged him. He sat next to me and we started eating. He wasn't wearing a t-shirt.

"Baekhyun."He looked at Suho.

"Why aren't you wearing a t-shirt?"Suho asked him

"Because it's too hot in here."He said.

"I know it is. It's hot to me too but I'm wearing a t-shirt."Suho said.

"Take it off."Baekhyun said. I chuckled and continued eating.

"I won't take it off."

"Why?"

"Because she is here and I don't want her to be uncomfortable."He said.

"It's okay,dont worry."I said and he smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."I said.

"You're sweating too much."I said and laughed. He took off his t-shirt.

"Oh my God,this is such a relief."He said. I chuckled. Baekhyun pulled me to him.

"Don't look at him please."He said and kissed my head. I moved away and looked at him.

"Baekhyun,I wanna eat in peace."I said.

"I'm just telling you to not look at him."He said. I kissed him.

"I won't look at him."I said and continued eating.

"I love you."

"I love you too."I said. After a few moments I was done with eating so I got up and put the plate in the sink.

"Baekhyun,I'll be in the bedroom."I said and left. I entered the room and laid on the bed. I hugged his pillow and took a deep breath. It smells so nice. I smiled and closed my eyes. 

"Hey baby. Are you okay?"I heard Baekhyun's voice. I turned around and smiled.

"Yes."I said. He smiled and laid next to me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,Baekhyun."I said and put the pillow on the bed. I hugged him.

"Much better."I smiled.

"Aww."He kissed my head.

"You're so cute."He said.

"Hehehe."I kissed his stomach.

"Look at this little tummy."I smiled. He has a small tummy and I'm glad he does. I'm happy because of that. I don't want my boyfriend to have abs. I don't like them.

"Yeah...I'm going to the gym,starting on Monday."He said.

"No you're not."I said.

"I am."

"I will break up with you."I told him.

"But I wanna have abs."He said.

"Why?"

"I wanna be hot."

"You're dumb."I said and sighed.

"But still..."He said.

"Baekhyun,please don't go to the gym. Please."I begged him.