One and Only

One and Only

3.part

"Hey Johnny. I'm in front of your apartment."I said to my best friend,Johnny. Yes,a member of NCT. 

"Already?"He asked.

"Yes."I said and smiled.

"I'll open the door now."He said and hung up. I waited for him to open the door. While I was waiting,some guy bumped in me.

"Watch where you're walking!"I yelled at him.

"Sorry!"He yelled back.

"Idiot."I said and rolled my eyes. 

"Jennie!"Johnny yelled as he opened the door. I smiled and hugged him.

"Johnny,I missed you so much."I said and pulled away from him.

"I missed you too. Come in."He took my suitcase and we walked in.

"Uh,my bandmates are here. So..."He said and I looked at him.

"Really?"I asked and smiled.

"Yes. Are you okay with that?"He asked me. I nodded.

"I can't wait to meet them."I said and he smiled. We went to the living room. After I met all of them,Johnny showed me my room.

"Uh,that's also my room. So we are sleeping together. When I told the members that you're coming,they all said you can sleep with them but I ain't letting you to sleep with them."He said and I chuckled. He smiled and we went back.

"Do you want a cup of coffee?"He asked me.

"Uh sure."I said and sat on the couch between Kun and Jungwoo. I can't believe I'm sitting next to them right now. It seems so...Unreal. It was so awkward,no one was talking. After a few minutes,Johnny came in.

"Here you go."He said and put the cup on the table.

"Thanks."I smiled.

"How did you two meet?"Lucas asked.

"Oh uh...Well,she was working at Starbucks and I was always there with my friends. Uh,she seemed pretty nice and kind. We became friends because we didn't want anything else to happen between us. We were always hanging out,24/7. I was at her house and she was at mine house. We are really close. But my career kinda split us apart."Johnny said. I smiled and looked at him.

"Why didn't you two want to be together?"Chenle asked.

"Because we knew how hard it would be for us when I leave. It was hard even though we weren't together. I remember the day I was leaving. We spent the whole day together and then...At the airport,it was really hard watching her cry. But I'm happy that she is here now."He said.

"I'm glad I'm here too."I said and he smiled.

"Are you a fan of our band?"Kun asked me.

"Oh yes. You have amazing songs and your looks are perfect."I said and they smiled.

"Who is the best looking?"Lucas asked me.

"Uh...Johnny."I said. Johnny smiled and sticked his tongue out. I laughed at him.

"Anyone else?"Lucas asked. I chuckled and shook my head.

"You are all beautiful. Don't make me choose. I only chose Johnny because he is my friend."I said.

"Owww."Lucas pouted.

"I know who she likes the most,but I won't tell you."Johnny.

"Tell us."Ten said.

"No."Johnny said.

"Tell them."I said.

"Are you sure?"He asked me and I nodded.

"Okay. So,the members who she likes the most are Kun,Ten,Jungwoo,Chenle,Lucas,Jaehyun and me."Johnny said. Kun and Jungwoo hugged me because I was sitting between them. I chuckled.

"Leave her alone."Johnny said and laughed.

"She deserves a hug."Kun said and smiled.

 

Lucas,Taeyong,Jeno,Johnny and I went for a walk. It's a nice day outside. Korea is really beautiful. I took a lot of pictures. Well Lucas photobombed most of them but never mind.

"Let's take a Starbucks."Jeno said.

"Uh,I'll stay outside and take some pictures. Johnny,you know what I like the most."I said and he nodded.

"I'll stay with you."Taeyong said. I smiled and started taking pictures.

"Can you please walk over there and turn your back to me?"I asked him and he nodded. I waited until he did what I told him to do. I took a few pictures of him and then he came back.

"Thank you."I hugged him.

"Awww,you're welcome."He said. I pulled away from him and turned around. And again,some dude bumped into me,spilling his coffee all over me.

"Oh my God. I am so sorry."He said.

"It's okay. It's not your fault."I said and looked up at him.

"Jennie?"He said my name.

"Uh yes. And you are?"I asked him.

"You don't remember me?"He asked me. I stared at him.

"Sehun?"I asked and he nodded.

"Oh my God. I'm so happy to see you."He said and wanted to hug me,but I took a step back.

"Jennie,what's wrong?"He asked me.

"You didn't call or text me for 3 years. 3 ING YEARS! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! I DIDN'T KNOW IF YOU ARE ALIVE OR NOT! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?! AND DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU GOT A NEW PHONE AND COULDN'T REMEMBER MY NUMBER! BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT VERY GOOD! I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU!"I yelled. Taeyong pulled me closer to him.

"Jennie calm down. People are staring at us."Sehun said.

"I DON'T CARE! THEY CAN STARE AS MUCH AS THEY WANT!"I yelled.

"What's going on here?"Johnny asked as he stood next to Sehun.

"Oh,Sehun hyung,hi."He said and smiled.

"Jennie what happened?"He asked me.

"What happened?! I'll tell you what happened! This idiot left to Korea 3 years ago! Ever since then,he didn't call me! I thought something happened to him! And now he thinks I will ing hug him after that!"I said.

"Calm down."He said and hugged me. 

"I wanna go home. He spilled his coffee all over my t-shirt."I said and pulled away from him. Johnny took off his jacket and gave it to me. I put it on. We headed back home.

"I'll give you my t-shirt so you don't have to open your suitcase now. Okay?"Johnny asked me and I nodded. He put his arm around me.

"I took amazing pics of Taeyong. He is such a model."I said. Taeyong chuckled.

"I'll need you to pose for some other pictures too. I could use all of you for a photo shooting."I said.

"Of course."They said.

 

"What happened,Jennie? You seem mad."Ten asked me.

"I saw Sehun."I said and rolled my eyes.

"From EXO?"He asked and I nodded.

"You don't like him?"He asked me. I looked at him.

"I mean...He didn't call me for 3 years so..."I said.

"Wait. You know him?"

"Yeah,we were like brother and sister."I said. He pouted and hugged me.

"Why don't you talk to him? Maybe you can work it out."He said.

"I don't know. I don't wanna see him now at all."I said. He pulled away from me and kissed my head.

"We are all here for you."He said and I smiled.

"Thank you."I said.

"Movie time!!!!!"Johnny yelled as he jumped on the couch.

"Johnny,can you come here?"I asked him.

"What is it?"He asked.

"Who likes to cuddle the most?"I whispered to him.

"Uhhhh I think it's Lucas."He said.

"Okay."I said and sat next to Lucas. He smiled at me and put his arm around me. I looooooove cuddling. It's my favorite thing to do.

"You have a nice perfume."I said.

"Thank you."He said and pulled me closer to him.

 

"Who gave Sehun my number?"I asked them as I entered the living room. Sehun just called me to apologise.

"Uh,I did."Johnny said. I sighed and sat on the couch.

"He called me to apologise."I said.

"That's nice."He said and smiled.

"It's not..."

"How?"He asked.

"Because he wants me to go out with him."I said and he looked at me.

"Johnny I will kill you."I said.

"Why don't you go out with him?"He asked me.

"Because I don't want to go."I said.

"Why?"

"Johnny you know what happened."

"Yeah,and he wants to apologise. What's wrong with that?"He asked me.

"Nevermind...Forget it."I said.

"No. Tell me what's wrong with that."He said.

"Nothing is wrong with that. It's just...We will probably argue again."I said.

"You won't. You two will be nice to each other."He said.

"Then okay."I said and sent Sehun a message to come in front of this building.

"Bye."I said as I left the apartment. I ran out to wait for him. I sat on some bench and waited for him. After a few minutes,he came with his body guards.

"Hey."

"Hey."I said and got up.

"Wanna go for a walk?"He asked me.

"Uh,sure."I said. We started walking.

"Listen...I know I should've called you every day and I don't know why I didn't call you. Uh,I know I'm an idiot. You were worried about me and you didn't know if something happened to me. You have every right to be mad at me. You have every right to hit me."He said.

"Sehun,I won't hit you. You disappointed me. I thought you would call me. I wanted to go to Korea and find you somehow. But I didn't. Sehun,every time my phone rang...I thought you were calling me. I thought I will finally hear your voice and talk to you about everything that happened. I had no one until Johnny came."I said.

"I know,I'm sorry."He said.

"When you debuted...I was happy and I thought you will call me to tell me the news. But you never called me,Sehun."I said and he looked at me.

"Why are you crying?"He put his hands on my shoulders.

"Because I ing missed you."I said as tears fell down my cheeks. He pulled me to him and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and sobbed.

"Hey baby...Don't cry."He kissed my head.

"I missed you too,Jennie."He said. I sobbed and hugged him tighter.

"Calm down,baby. I'm here now."He said. 

 

"How are your parents?"He asked me.

"They are good,asking about you."I said.

"Jennie...I can't describe you how sorry I am."He said.

"Sehun it's okay...What happened,happened. That's behind us now,okay?"I asked him and he nodded.

"So...You're in a band,huh?"I asked.

"Yes."

"Tell me about it."I said.

"Well...There's 9 of us in the band. I'm the youngest in the band. It's amazing to be in a band. We all get along really well and I'm glad."He said. 

"Sehun,I'm really proud of you. I knew that you'll become famous."I said and smiled at him.

"Thank you. Do you wanna meet my bandmates?"He asked me.

"Uh...I don't know. Maybe."I said.

"Maybe? Why not? They don't bite."He said and chuckled.

"I know but..."

"Oh c'mon. Let's go."He said and got up.

"Sehun,it's 11pm."I said.

"I know,let's goooo."He said and took my hand. We walked to their house. It's huge. We came in.

"I'm home!!"Sehun yelled.

"Why are you yelling?"I asked him.

"I don't know."He said and we laughed.

"."

"Always."He said. I hit his head and we entered the living room.

"Hello guuuuuuys. This is Jennie."Sehun said.

"Hey."They said.

"Hi."I said quietly. Some tall guy got up. I hid behind Sehun a bit.

"You scared her,Chanyeol."Sehun said.

"Don't be scared."Chanyeol said.

"You giant."Some short guy came in stood in front of me.

"Hey I'm Baekhyun."He said and smiled.

"Hey."I said.

"Come here. Don't worry,he won't hurt you. He is the softest of us all."He said and smiled. I stood next to Sehun. 

 

After I met all of them,I felt better although Chanyeol scares me. He is tall as and strong. I don't wanna mess with him.

"I think that Baekhyun and Jennie will become best friends."Sehun said.

"Why?"I asked him.

"I don't know. It will probably be like that."He said. 

"I wouldn't mind it."Baekhyun said and chuckled. I looked at him and smiled.

"Jennie."I turned around to see who's calling me. It was Chanyeol.

"Yeah?"I looked at him.

"Don't be scared of me,please. I won't hurt you,don't worry."He said. 

"Okay."I said. He walked to me and hugged me. I took a deep breath and smiled.

"You okay?"He asked me.

"Yes."I said and he pulled away from me.

"Okay."He said and smiled.

"I like you."He said. I felt my cheeks burning.

"Awwww."It was all I heard. I sat on the couch and leaned on Sehun. He put his arm around me.

"Sehun,I should go home now."I said and got up.

"Can I drive you?"Baekhyun asked me.

"Uh if Sehun is okay with it."I said.

"Sure."Sehun said and got up.

"Bye guys."I said.

"Byeeeeeee!"They yelled. I smiled and left the house.

"Wait."Sehun said. I stopped walking. I turned to him and smiled. He smiled and came to me. He put his arms around me and kissed my head.

"I love you. Take care of yourself."He said.

"I love you too. And I will,you too."I said. He smiled.

"Let's go."Baekhyun said.

"Bye Sehun."I said and waved. I sat in the car and buckled up.

"Where do you live?"He asked.

"Do you know the building where's NCT?"I asked him and he nodded.

"Well I live there."I said.

"Really?"He asked.

"Yes."I said and he smiled.

"So you and Sehun were best friends?"He asked me.

"Yeah..."

"And then he left and never called you again?"He asked.

"Yes."

"If I was him,I would call you non stop."He said. I smiled and looked outside.

"Baekhyun,prepare yourself for new dramas."I said.

"Eh,I got used to it."He said.

"But you should be careful. Because if they saw you with Sehun earlier and now with me..."

"And with Johnny."I said.

"Oh,well you're ed."He said and we laughed.

"That sounded weird."He said. We were laughing like idiots.

"Baekhyun,I'll tell you what Chanyeol told me;I like you."I said.

"Awwwww,I like you too."He said. I smiled.

"Oh,we're here."I said and pouted.

"Nooooooo."He cried. I chuckled and hugged him quickly.

"Hey."He said and I turned to him.

"Wanna go out tomorrow? Maybe on a lunch or something."He said. I smiled.

"Sure."I said.

"Okay. I'll ask Sehun for your number and call you."

"Okay,bye."I said and left the car. I ran to Johnny's apartment.

"Johnny!!!"I yelled. He came out of the kitchen. I jumped on him.

"I love you sooooooo much."I said as I hugged him.

"I love you too."He said and chuckled. He put me down and looked at me.

"Are you okay?"He asked me.

"Yeeeeees. Sehun and I are friends again and Baekhyun and I are going on a lunch tomorrow."I said.

"Thank you so much,Johnny."I said and hugged him.

"You're welcome,baby."He said. I smiled.

"Where are the boys?"

"At their apartments."

"Can't they spend a night here?"I asked. He smiled.

"Sure."He said and called them.

"I love you so so so much."I said and hugged him.

"I love you too."He said.

"You mean the world to me,Johnny."I said and he smiled.

"I know the feeling."He said and kissed my head.

"I'm lucky to have you in my life."I said and pulled away from him

"I have a question."He said.

"Shoot."I said and he chuckled.

"Well I saw that some people are calling Jungwoo,Junguwu. What's that?"He asked me.

"He is too cute,so people are calling him Junguwu. I like that."I said.

"Oh yeah,he is a softie."He said and laughed.

"I like it. I like him. He is really cute,he seems unreal."I said. The boys ran in.

"Who is cute and who seems unreal?"Jaemin asked.

"Uhh..."

"Jungwoo."Johnny said and smiled.

"He is not cute."Lucas said.

"What do you know? Shut up."I said and pushed him. He smiled and pulled me to him.

"Aaaaaaand? How did it go?"Jaehyun asked me.

"Well uh..I met his bandmates and Baekhyun and I are going out tomorrow. I can't wait. He is so amazing. I know we spent like...2 hours together but he really is amazing. And wow,he is so handsome. But I was really scared of Chanyeol. He is so tall and muscular. I got so scared. But then later,he hugged me and I realized he won't hurt me."I said. They were all looking at me.

"Uh Jennie?"I looked at Mark.

"Were you on Twitter?"He asked me.

"No,why?"I asked him.

"Show her."Jeno said. Mark came to me.

"Look."He gave me his phone. There were tweets about Johnny and me,Taeyong and me,Sehun and me and then Baekhyun and me. Just like Baekhyun told me. I sighed.

"Are you okay?"He asked and I nodded.

"Don't let them hurt you. We all know the real truth and we know you're not a ."He said and hugged me.

"Yeah."I said and pulled away from him. He smiled and kissed my head.  He sat on his place. Johnny put on some movie. I think it's Marley and me. I don't know if I watched it.

"Johnny?"He looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"I'm cold."I said.

"Cold?"

"Yes. Can I get a blanket?"I asked him and he nodded. He left the living room.

"Oh no,I watched this movie. It's so sad."Jungwoo said.

"Will I cry?"I asked him and he nodded.

"Oh ."I said and sighed. My phone started ringing. 

"Hello?"

"Hey Jennie. It's me,Baekyhun."

"Oh hey Baekhyun. What's up?"

"I'm calling you because of that lunch for tomorrow. I told them about it and they asked if they can come with us too."He said.

"Well do you want them to be there with us?"I asked him.

"Sure. If you don't want them to be there,I'll tell them."He said.

"No,it's okay."I said.

"Okay. We'll pick you up at 2pm."He said.

"Okay Baekhyun."

"See ya,bye."

"Bye."I said and hung up. I put my phone on the couch. Johnny gave me the blanket.

"Thank you,baby."I said and leaned on him.

 

"We all fell asleep on the couch?"I asked Yuta.

"Yes."We laughed.

"Oh that's why my back hurt."I said and sighed.

"Do you need a massage?"Jaehyun aasked me.

"No,thanks. Aye,what time is it?"I asked Chenle.

"Uhh...1:30pm."He said.

"What?!"I screamed.

"Relax,I'm joking. It's 1:25."He said and laughed.

"Very funny Chenle."I said and ran to my room. I need to find something to wear. I opened my suitcase and just stared at it. I pulled out some black t-shirt and then some shorts. I need to find another t-shirt. I started throwing out my clothes. When I found it,I got dressed and then did my hair. I don't wanna put any makeup on my face so I was done then. I took my phone and checked the time. I've got 10 minutes left. I put on my shoes and went back.

"Oooo you look amazing."Johnny said and came to me.

"Thank you."I smiled.

"Be careful please. You're a hot girl and some idiots will stare at you."He said.

"Don't worry. I'll tie a sweater around my waist. You know I always did that while wearing shorts."I said and he smiled. My phone rang. It was Baekhyun again.

"Hello?"

"Hey,we're here."He said.

"Okay,I'm coming."I said and hung up. I quickly hugged Johnny.

"Bye."

"Bye. Take care of yourself."

"I will."I said and ran out of the apartment. The boys were waiting for me outside.

"Jennie!"Sehun yelled and spread his arms. I smiled and jumped on him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey."He said.

"Hey Sehun."I said and he put me down. He smiled.

"Hey guys."I said and smiled at them. 

"Let's go."He said and we sat in the car.

"Let her sit where she wants.""Chanyeol said. I smiled and sat in the car,next to the window. Minseok was sitting next to me and Baekhyun across me. He smiled.

"How are you?"He asked me.

"I'm okay. You?"I asked him.

"I'm fine."He looked down.

"Are you sure?"I asked him and he nodded.

"Baekhyun."I said and he looked at me.

"Is everything okay?"I asked him.

"Did you see the tweets?"He asked me.

"Yes. I don't care,we know the truth."I said and he nodded.

"But how stupid do you have to be to write something like that?"He asked and sighed.

"Baekhyun it's okay,don't worry."I said and he smiled.

"Okay."He said. After a few minutes,we arrived. We got out of the cars,with their bodyguards around us. I clinged to Chanyeol. He took my hand. How did their fans know we will be here? I sighed.

"Don't worry,nothing will happen."And in that moment,someone pushed us. Chanyeol wrapped his arm around me and hurried. When we entered the pizzeria,he stopped and looked at me.

"Did they hurt you?"He leaned down.

"No,I'm okay."I said.

"Are you sure?"I nodded and he hugged me.

"I'm sorry."He said.

"Chanyeol it's not your fault they pushed us. It's okay,don't worry please."I said and he pulled away from me. We went to some table and sat there. I was sitting at the end of the table and I don't like sitting there.

"Will anyone change seats with me?"I asked.

"I will."Chen said.

"Thank you."I said and sat on his place.

"No problem."He smile. We ordered a jumbo pizza.

 

"Let's go to our place."Sehun said.

"Sure."We said and went to their car. We quickly got in. I sighed.

"What's wrong?"Sehun asked me.

"These fans."I said.

"When we arrived,they pushed Jennie and me."Chanyeol said.

"They what?!"Sehun yelled.

"We are okay,don't worry."I said.

"Are you sure?"He asked and I nodded.

"You know I would tell you if I got hurt."I said and he smiled.

"Wanna go to our place again?"He asked me.

"Sure."I said. He smiled softly.

"You didn't change at all."He said.

"Yeah I know I stayed ugly."I said.

"No,you . You were never ugly."He said and smiled.

"Uh,thank you."I said and smiled.

"You're welcome babyyyyy."He said. I smiled and leaned on the window. Baekhyun started singing. I was amazed by his voice. It's...So angelic. I even teared up a bit.

"Look at her."I heard someone whispering. Baekhyun smiled and looked at me. He took my hand.

"Awwww."I felt a tear running down my face. He wiped it away and stopped singing.

"Why are you crying?"He asked me.

"Why do you have such a beautiful voice?"I asked him. He chuckled and kissed my hand.

"I don't have a beautiful voice."He said.

"You do. It's amazing."I said. He blushed and thanked me. After a few minutes we were there. We got out of the car and entered their house.

"Ah finally."Suho said and sat on the couch.

"What will we do now?"Baekhyun asked.

"I'll go to sleep if that's okay with you."Sehun said and looked at me.

"Sure."I said and he left. 

"Wanna drink something?"Kyungsoo asked me.

"No,thanks."I said.

"Y'all are so tired. You should go to sleep."I said and pouted.

"We don't wanna go to sleep,you're here."Suho said.

"I'll go home."I said.

"No,you'll go with me."Baekhyun said and took my hand.

"Okay."I said.

"Then let's go to sleep."Suho said. Baekhyun and I went to his bedroom. I laid on the bed and sighed.

"Are you okay?"He asked me as he locked the door.

"Yeah."I closed my eyes. I felt when he laid next to me. 

"Are you tired too?"He asked me and I nodded.

"Aww."I opened my eyes and saw him pouting. I smiled. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my head. after a few moments,I fell asleep.

 

"You two were sleeping together?"Sehun asked.

"Yes."Baekhyun said. I smiled and looked at him. He came to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"You love hugging?"I asked him.

"Yeeeeees."He said and I chuckled.

"Idiot."I heard Sehun's voice.

"Jealous?"Baekhyun asked him.

"No."He said. I wheezed and pulled away from Baekhyun.

"Yes you are. I see it in your eyes."I said. He walked to me and took my hand.

"I am jealous. I miss your hugs and everything. I want us to be like we used to be. I wanna cuddle with you 24/7. I wanna hold you close to me while I'm sleeping. I wanna eat with you,watch tv with you..I wanna do everything we used to do."He said. I smiled and caressed his cheek.

"Sehun,we can be like that. But it will be difficult since we don't live together."I said.

"Move in with us. I can buy an apartment too,it's not a problem. I just wanna be with you 24/7."He said.

"No,I won't move in with you guys. This is your house,I don't wanna bother you. And you won't buy an apartment because of me. We will figure out something. And your manager wouldn't let me move in with you."I said.

"But Jennie...You don't understand how much I missed you. I was always thinking of you,wishing you were here next to me."He said.

"Why won't you move in with us?"Kai asked me.

"Because there's already 9 of you in the house. Another person would be too much."I said.

"But we like you. We couldn't wait to see you today."He said.

"Please move in with us."Lay said.

"But...You have to talk with your manager first."I said.

"Okay. We will talk to him tomorrow and then we will call you."Sehun said. I smiled and hugged him.

"I love you,Sehun."I said.

"I love you too,Jennie."He said and kissed my head. We pulled away from each other. He went to the kitchen and I sat on the couch. I turned around and saw him preparing himself something. I checked him out. Okay...Wow,he has a nice figure. He has a nice . What kind of a disrespect is this?!

"Sehun! You have a big !"I yelled to him. I heard him laugh.

"Thank you!"He yelled back. I turned around and smiled.

"Jennieeeeee."I heard Baekhyun's voice.

"Yeah?"

"Can you stay here over night?"He asked me.

"Uh...I don't know. I have to ask Johnny."I said.

"Oh c'mooooon."He pouted.

"Pweaaaaaaase."He said.

"Okay..I'll just send him a message."I said. He smiled and hugged me,making us fall. He was on top of me. 

"Yah! Go to the bedroom."I heard Chanyeol's voice. We chuckled and he pulled away from me.

"You almost crushed the poor girl."Chanyeol said. I laughed.

"Am I really heavy?"He asked.

"No,you're no heavy at all."I said and caressed his cheek.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."I said and kissed his cheek. He smiled and looked at me.

"Why are you so cute?"He asked me and pulled me to him.

"Baekhyunee."I smiled and hugged him.

"You two look like a couple."Kai said. 

"Really?"Baekhyun asked him.

"Yes."He said. I pulled away from Baekhyun.

"Jennie!"Sehun yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah?!"

"Are you hungry?!"

"No!" 

"Okay!"He yelled. I laughed at him and took my phone. I had a lot of notifications on Twitter and Instagram. I sighed and checked them.

"How did they find me?"I asked and sighed.

"Fans?"

"Yeah."I said. He took my phone and put it away from me.

"Don't stress over that."He said.

"It's not worth it. They are just jealous and they don't like seeing us with some girl."He said.

"Yeah but they can't just attack me like that."I said.