Two

A Damn Good Kisser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Irene was startled at the loud sound that had just happened and she then uncovered her ear. She looked at the phone of her co-worker and was surprised as she saw the message box being empty—it wasn’t actually empty, the new threads were just deleted.

She panicked mentally and tried to restart thee phone, but it’s no use because she accidentally deleted the new threads. Irene looked at Seulgi and she was not yet awake. ‘Maybe she is too tired that she didn’t heard the loud sound earlier’ Irene thought. 

She stood up and walked closer to the sleeping girl. She was about to shake the arms of the sleeping girl to wake her up, but before she did, Someone had called her name.


“Miss Irene” A staff called her name, full of nervousness. 

Irene turned around to look at the staff. 

“What is it?” 

“Miss Irene, Jessica had called for you, she says it’s very urgent” the staff said. 

Irene looked at the phone on hee hand, then to the sleeping girl. Shw doesn’t know how to say this to Seulgi. But she decided that maybe tell her later. So just returned the phone on the desk where it was placed and ran with the staff to their boss’s office. 

 

-----

 

Seulgi woke up as she heard the vibration of her phone in the table. 

She rubbed the sleepiness off her eyes and grabbed her phone. She looked at the time in her phone before unlocking it and and then she already know who is calling. 

She accepted the call and placed the phonee in her ear. 

“Hello Love, why didn’t you replied?” The voice in the other line asked. Full of sadness.

“Replied? You didn’t sent me a message since last week, Son Seungwan. Are you kidding me? I know you’re busy in there but do you think not sending messages for a week is too much?” Seulgi said but sounded like a mad one. She was mad yes, a little, but not as mad like she had sounded on her tone. 

“What? I just send you a message a while ago. And now you’re telling me that I have not texted you? I know I am busy but I did texted you. Really” Wendy said through the other line and sounded a little bit pissed. 

“Hold up a minute” Seulgi said and left the phone on her ear and went to her messaging app. She opened the thread of her girlfriend and she saw the last text was sent last last week ago. She sighed and tried to controll herself. 
She captured the screen of her phone to show the evidence to her girlfriend and sent it to Wendy. 

“I’m really dissapointed, don’t ever tell me tgat you texted me! Just go back to work. I know you are busy in there. I don’t want to disturb you” Seulgi said and wnded the call. 

She then rubbed her forehead and she felt her phone vibrated. 

She looked at the message and it was from Wendy. 

From: 
My Cute Hamster Girlfriend
  Fine!


After reaading the text. She tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter