One

A Damn Good Kisser
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys, before you read this first chapter, you can check out the teaser because I made a mistake in Seulgi's POV in the last time. You know me guys, I don't proofread what I update, I just edit them when it caught my eyes. So sorry for the inconvenience. And the chapter Image, well. Those photos were the ones that included into Wendy's collection (it will be revealed in this chapter) and sorry if I cant edit it like it was explained in the story, thats because i dont have editor to make these photos hung in a sting. It's obvious that this first chapter will be SeulDy/WenSeul ... I love WenSeul too in fact its the second ship that I love. Hehe. But on the upcoming chapters, WenRene will be out. No worries., this will definitely a WenRene story, SeulDy is a side pairings in here. Also please NOTE THAT CINDY KANG IS SEULGI'S ENGLISH NAME IN THE STORY! Well, Here's the first chapter.Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 

....................................................

 

 

 

 

 



Seungwan slammed her head to the table in the cafeteria as she was running out of ideas on how to make her crush fall in love with her. She sighs heavily and mumbled questions all byherself.

"What will I do? What can I do to make Kang Seulgi fall inlove with me?" Seungwan asked herself sadly while banging her head repeatedly on the table.


Surely, there are lot of ideas on how to make someone fall in love woth you but in Seungwan's case, its different. Seungwan had been inlove with Kang Seulgi a month ago when they emceed the school program together. As emcees, they need some connections--looking at each other or simply having an eye contact. But everytime Seungwan look at Seulgi, her heart starts to beat crazily. And since then, Kang Seulgi was always on Seungwans mind.

Sure they are friends but they are not close. Considering that they are not in the same class, they do not hang out with each other unlike other friends and it makes Seungwan more frustrated.

"What am I going to do?" Seungwan asked herself again.


Sejeong was busily eating her pasta when she was annoyed of her bestfriend banging her head repeatedly on their table.

She looked at her lifeless bestfriend and tried to think of a way to help her. She was about to feed herself her pasta when she suddenly thought of an idea.

She put down her chopstick and she shook her bestfriend's body to get her attention. But Seungwan just continued banging her head and Sejeong then gives up. She grabbed her chopstick and mumbled something as she pick up some food.

"Whatever, I was just trying to help you, I have an idea you know. But seeing you being so overly dramatic, I can't help you even though you are my best friend" Sejeong said while making herself busy to the food in front of her.

After Seungwan had heard her bestfriend's words, she immediately lifted her head and give her bestfriend 'tell me what it is' look with a pout.


Her bestfriend smirked and she offers her hand as if she was asking for something. Seungwan then knew what her bestfriend wants and she just rolled her eyes to Sejeong as she was fishing her pocked for money. She then gave her bestfriend the money that she had and Sejeong smiled like she just won a battle. She kept the money that her bestfriend gave her and she picked up her chopstick again and fed herself.

"You know how to kiss right?" Sejeong asked with still full but Seungwan understands it clearly.

Seungwan nodded "Yeah, of course" Sejeong was about to be convinced by her bestfriend but was taken aback at her bestfriend's next words.

"You just put your lips together and move your head side to side" Seungwan said like a know it all student but Seungwan frowned as she heard laughter coming from her bestfriend.

"Yah! You call that kissing? Really? You?" Sejeong said while stopping herself from laughing. Seungwan then rolled her eyes to her bestfriend.

"Tsk! If you're not going to help me, you should bring me back my money!" Seungwan said to her bestfriend while crossing her arm.

"But I am trying to help you!" Sejeong said and fed herself again

"Tsk! If you're helping me, Why did you ask me if I know how to kiss?"

"Because that's the way you can make Seulgi fall for you. You have to kiss her like a good kisser. Just kiss her immediately when you see her"

"Are you telling me to wait for her in one corner and steal a kiss from her?" Seungwan asked, not believing what her bestfriend had told her.

"Bingo! Just kiss her immediately, it works all the time you know"


"I'm screwed, I don't know how to kiss" Seungwan said and buried her face on her palms--covering her face from embarassment.


"Leave that to me, Make sure to be online tonight around 6 pm and I'll send you something".



...


Seungwan is now sitting in front of her computer and was waiting for her bestfriends message.

Just then, her computer had made a pop sound and Seungwan immediately opened her inbox. And as she expected, it was from her bestfriend.


She was surprise as she saw that her bestfriend sent a link instead of a message. But she just clicked the link and she was more surprise to sew that it was actually a link to a video--a video that was covering almost 4 hours. She was surprised what kind of video that her bestfriend sent that it was this lengthy.

But her interest was drawn in when she started playing the video. The video started with a man amd a woman talking to the camera and was telling them that they will show and teach how to kiss someome. Seungwan had then understood why the video was so lengthy because it really does help. From how 'Every movement of your mouth was moving, how tilt that your head needs to deepen the kiss, how to work and explore the mouth of your partner and many more techniques on how to arouse someone'. Seungwan never even knew where did her bestfriend found this video.


She had watched it, again and again and again to learn how to kiss. Never she knew that she was a natural one when it comes to kissing.


...


The sun had shone and the blue alarm clock started ringing. This frustrates Seungwan as she just went to bed for almost 2 hours and yet she needs to come to school because if she doesn't get up right now, her mom will hit her with a bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter