0002

My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chanyeol engaged will be on next week”

“Really? Daebak! I think when you said it soon, it will be next month or next year but next week?” asked Jinri amazed because his neighbour Chanyeol will get married soon.

Yoora nodding excited “yes! Chanyeol told us last night and we had a dinner with his girlfriend. So yeah it will be next week. Jinri! You should accompany me to buy a new dress. You should buy one too” Yoora hold Jinri’s hand and shake it excitedly.

“what? Why me? I will just accompany you, eonni”

“Duh~ please baby girl. You need to be pretty on Chanyeol’s engagement. Who knows there is Chanyeol’s friends who interest on you hahahaha” Yoora laughing but she actually sincerely.

“find yourself a boyfriend first eonni! Look, even your little brother will get married soon”

Yoora knock Jinri’s head immediately makes the girl groans while rubs her head.

“I’m allowing Chanyeol married first because he said he will buy me a new car”

“dang! Can Junhong be as good as Chanyeol? aarrggghh” Jinri squeeze her hair dramaticly.

“wait until he graduated and have a job and wait until he get married before you”

“No waaaaaay. Junhong can’t get married before me, no way. No!”

Yoora laughing while rolling on Jinri’s bed. And right at that time the door of Jinri’s room opened. There is Junhong’s head pop out all of sudden.

“I heard someone mention my name?” he said innocently make Yoora get up and chuckles amusedly.

“Junhongie~~~~~~~~~” Yoora yelled exitedly when she seeing Junhong. It’s been a long time she didn’t see Junhong because she is kinda busy with her work nowadays, and today when she is home, there is no one at home so she come to the Choi’s house to meet Jinri. She doesn’t even change her work outfit yet.

“Noona! It’s been a long time” Junhong come in and sit on the bed, join the girls. Yoora hugs Junhong’s arms immediately and mess his hair.

“are you grow taller again? Seriously Junhong, stop growing! Why’s the Choi’s are so tall?”

Junhong and Jinri just chuckles. Well that’s right, their family is famous as a tall family. No wonder, because Mr.Choi and Mrs. Choi are tall. It’s not s surprise if the childs also grow tall well, especially Junhong who is the most taller in the family now.

“what did I miss? Is there a good news?” asked Junhong.

Yoora nodding “Chanyeol will be engaged next week”

“wow seriously, noona? Chanyeol hyung? Waaahhhh” Junhong smile widely amazed. Because so far Chanyeol is his rolemodel.

“yup! That’s why your Jinri noona scared you might get married before her”

Junhong laughing while pointing to his noona, Jinri. But Jinri knock his head immediately.

“don’t worry, noona. I’ll let you get married first, I’m a good brother” he still chuckles, mocking to Jinri.

“Like I care” Jinri rolled her eyes and hit Junhong with the pillow.

“okay okay, guys! How about we hangout tonight? My treat!” asked Yoora while look at Jinri and Junhong.

“DEAL!” said Jinri and Junhong at the same time.

___________________________

Jinri stare at the screen of her laptop since then, she didn’t budge until finally she sigh heavily and close the laptop. It’s not the first time she got reject by the company she applied to, it’s many times already and Jinri feels so useless and want to give up. She feels like she got a curse that she can’t work in other company. Her family keep support her and actually Mr.Choi and Mrs.Choi never force Jinri to have work or something like that. She come from a wealthy family so that’s not a problem actually, but Jinri herself want to working like others. She want to be a carrier woman and earn money by her own not from Mr.Choi no more.

She walk to the balcony, and feel so empty. There is no stars, the sky seems so dark and there is no sounds of Chanyeol singing tonight. Jinri can see that his room is dark, guess he is sleep already.

“why i feel like a loser now~”

*

*

“Noona! Wake up, mom asked me to wake you up!” Junhong’s voice echoing on Jinri’s room early in the morning.

“five minutes more, Junhong” she still wiggles on her own bed.

“ugh whatever, I got to go” Junhong said and leave Jinri’s room real quick because he have a morning class today and no have time to wake Jinri up “Mom! Jinri said she won’t wake up, you better pour her with a cold water” shout Junhong as he go down stairs. Jinri can hear it because Junhong’s voice is loud enough and it success make Jinri awake fully and rolled her eyes.

“I’LL KILL YOU JUNHONG!” shout Jinri louder.

Jinri finally wash up before she go down stairs to take a breakfast. She can see that her mother prepare something on the dining table with a maid accompany her. Junhong went to college and Mr.Choi went to work already that’s why only Mrs.Choi left there with the maid help her.

“what are you doing, mom?” asked Jinri as she take a seat and drink a water there while watch her mom.

“You need to go to Siwon’s today” Mrs.Choi said without look at Jinri and still busy with her things.

“Me? Why?” Jinri asked again, and now she already take an apple and eat it deliciously since she likes an apple so much. If there is no apple in this house she will be so grumpy.

“accompany your sister in law to have a vaccination for Hyunjin because Siwon can’t accompany them” explained Mrs.Choi.

“aahhh but why should I ? I think Yoona eonni can go by herself?”

Mrs.Choi glare at Jinri “she have a baby, she won’t be able to drive by herself. You will be her driver today with Hyunjin”

“aahhh I’m a driver?” Jinri nodding and take a one bite again on her apple.

“make sure you drive well because you tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter