Chapter Thirteen : Jeongyeon and Nayeon featuring Jihyo

DON'T LET ME GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon Point of View

 I looked at Nayeon who was resting against my embrace, her eyes were just staring at the midst of the cloudy sky, I could only sigh and held her close. I kissed the back of her head when I felt her hand held mine, pressing her lips against it.

"You still remember it?" Nayeon asked,looking at me with a blank stare. 

"Clear as day." I answered when she placed a chasted kiss on my lips, she caressed my head and stared in my eyes, I looked at her as she formed a small smile. 

"I love you." Nayeon whispered when she wiped the fallen tears from my cheeks, Yes I was now crying infront of her, she stared at me before holding me against her.

It's hard not to remember how she got kidnapped that day.

 

 

"Nayeon?" I called out when my eyes just wandered inside a forest, my feet was taking me somewhere, I lost my princess. I lost Princess Im, I was scared. I got attacked when I was on my way back to her, I got stabbed by the shoulder yet I got away,"Nayeon!"

 

It was getting dark, yet the flames had made light for me. The village was on fire even the palace. I heard her scream, I ran. 

"Nayeon!" I shouted when I sheathed my sword, I can hear her scream. It was blood shrilling,"I'm here! Nayeon!"

Then I stopped when I saw her body, lifeless yet I can see her eyes moving, tears forming as she mouthed my name. She was beaten up by the enemy, My eyes went wide when I noticed a wound by her tummy, she was swimming in her own pool of blood when I knew it. 

"Oh crap, she's here." I heard a man cussed behind me, I guess he didn't noticed me when I swung my sword, decapitating him and attacking his five allies who threw their attacks on me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter