Chapter 1

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You are really cute!”


Minho’s praises echoed repeatedly. Taemin was smiling, but the praises were not meant for him. It was for the Baby Yoogeun.


They were recording for Hello Baby, and Minho was being a very responsible and caring father. But to Taemin, he wasn’t being a very good boyfriend.


“Hyung, let’s go and cook dinner?” Taemin offered, a little hopeful.

“I need to play with Yoogeun. Why don’t you ask Jinki hyung?” Minho rejected the offer.


It had been going on for almost a month, and today, for the nth time, Taemin sighed, giving up as he left Minho to cuddle with the little guy. It wasn’t that Taemin hated Yoogeun; it was impossible to hate someone that cute anyway. Taemin was just feeling a little lonely – and possibly, jealous – that Minho has not been spending time with him lately. And with their busy schedules and all, Taemin really needed some love and attention from his boyfriend.


“You are sulking again.” Jinki commented his usual line. Taemin had heard this comment ever since the first week of Hello Baby, and he always gave the same reply.

“I’m fine.”


“You should tell him you’re lonely, you know.” Jinki advised as he washed the rice. “He’s not that clever to notice such mild hints.”

Taemin agreed, but he did not want to be a hassle. He was afraid that Minho would reject his needs, and gave him the why-are-you-so-childish look. Taemin could only pray that Hello Baby would end soon – although, a part of him was hesitant to part with Yoogeun.


“Ouch!”

Taemin snapped back into reality as he saw his finger bleed. It wasn’t a major injury – he accidentally cut himself while cutting the vegetables. Jinki quickly got a band-aid and fix the cut.


“You’re really okay?” Jinki asked, confirming.

“I’m fine.” Taemin smiled weakly. “Just a small cut.”


On both my finger and my heart.



***



WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!


Taemin groaned. He recalled this scene had happened a few times since the filming started a month ago. Yoogeun is currently wailing, after waking up from what Taemin thought as a nightmare. Sleepy and grumpy, Taemin buried his head into the pillow.


“There, there. Why are you crying so early in the morning?” Came a bass voice. Taemin rolled his eyes mentally (since his eyes were still shut from attempting to sleep again) as he recognized Minho’s loving voice.

“Are you okay, sweetie? Don’t cry! Key umma is here!” Another voice was heard, diva-like. Key was also awoken by the cries.


Jonghyun, who was sleeping beside Taemin, gave a small grunt, eyebrows furrowed. It seemed like Taemin wasn’t the only one who was irritated.


“Shh, go back to sleep, Taeminnie.” Jinki’s voice was soothing as he patted Taemin’s forehead. “Don’t frown like that, they’d know that you’re awake.”

Taemin chuckled into the pillow.



***



“Taeminnie Appa.”


Taemin was surprised. Yoogeun was finally reaching out to him, as if asking him to carry the baby. Smiling, Taemin picked Yoogeun up.


“He finally remembers your name.” Minho was also smiling. He stood beside Taemin, playing with Yoogeun’s hands.


Even as they stood beside each other, Taemin felt distant. Minho’s eyes were only on Yoogeun. Hiding his sadness, Taemin passed Yoogeun to Minho saying that he needed to go to the washroom.


How pathetic. Taemin thought.



***



“Don’t cry Yoogeunie. I’m so terribly sorry. Did it hurt anywhere?” Taemin apologized as he kneeled in front of his broadcast son. “I’m sorry for being so careless. I didn’t notice you were behind me and I bumped into you. Miahne…”


Yoogeun cried even l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter