Love in Color

Wenrene One Shots

Author's Note: this is an inspiration from Taeyeon song cuz i feel like Wenrene had been sunking (that was weeks ago?) and yes, im recommending you guys to listen to Taeyeon Love in Color, it'll make you cry (the song was great, so great)

 

 

"the way she looks at me were like the rainbows with different colors suddenly becoming black and white, it's fading"
- Seungwan


Seungwan's POV

 


it's been days since we haved our comeback it was kinda stressful for us having our usual tight schedules but it was kinda fun at the same time, every practice we made were all worth it. There were things that change. A lot. Aside from the fact that seulgi decided to cut her hair to get some bangs and i joked about that, telling her that she looks like cleopatra which she hated when i call her that and she throws her food at me  everytime i joked her about her bangs, by God's grace, i dudge every foods she throws, yeri who colored her hair with i don't even know what colored she did but she cutted her hair, it looks good, she looks matured. And me, as for me, i grew a lot of weight since our fans notice how i loose weight during red flavor era and told me to gain weight but i overdue it since once i was asked to eat a lot, i will really eat a lot. I even eat with our sunbaenim which is yoona and sooyoung unnie, things bothered me when i was the only one gaining weight. Those two unnies keeps on eating and im the only one gains weight. Aside from the physical changes, their where also changes on how she treated me, alltough she's still worried about me, but the way she seems so near at me but so far and how the color from her eyes changes bothers me a lot. My heart starts to feel weird so i decided to steals Joy's food which is not a good idea.

 

 

 

"Oww"

 

touching my knees that got kicked by this evil 2nd maknae which she just laughed at me and even the real maknae laughed along with her, these satans.

 

 

 

 

"i just wanted to eat!"

 

 

 

i shouted at her but she just sticked her tongue to me childishly making me to rolled my eyes in jokingly manner, she starts to laughed and picked the junk food i stole from her walking closer to me, taking the space on the couche besides me. Placing her hand around my shoulder with a grin on her face.

 

 

 

"here, make sure you will buy me a pizza!" 

 

 

 

 

 

i stop chewing the junk food and looked at her, norrowing my eyes, this is scam! The other members starts to laughed at my reaction, did i make silly face again?urgh, i swear park sooyoung, i will eat all your foods!

 

 

 

 

"seulgi-ya~" Joohyun starts to call her poking her cheeks to steal her attention.

 

 

 

 

"hmm?" she asked smiling like a bear she is, turning her gaze to the older girl. The latter didn't answer but she just clings to her which the bear didn't mind and just let her be. What a nice view. Yeri whose looking at us feeling sick.

 

 

 

"geez! Get a room guys!"

 

 

 

storming out to the room going upstairs, i bet she will talked to her unnie, like Taeyeon or maybe Nayeon or whoever she usually would like to talk with. Sooyoung starts to play with my hair so i leaned on her shoulder closing my eyes cause i don't like the sight i am seeing, she whispered at me, enough for the only two of us can hear.

 

 

 

 

"don't like the view?" 

 

 

 

 

 

My throat dried up faking a laughed as if she said a sweet word to me but not really. I gave her a smile still closing my eyes, Hearing her not so heavy sigh.

 

 

 

 

"what the heck unnie!" 

 

 

 

 

 

Seulgi making loud laughter coming from filled the room. Opening up my eyes seeing how happy they are. Things really have changed. Im on my verge of crying but dissmiss it before someone can see it. 

 

 

 

 

 

"yah, seungwannie!"

 

 

 

 

 

Calling my name as i leave the room not glancing on sooyoung whose calling out my name louder than how fans shout their fanchants. Closing the door of mine, plopping on the floor and the tears ive been holding is now streaminf down. I taught it was raining, but i realize i am in my room. We used to be close before, we used to talked about our problems, we used to whipe each others tears, we used to hug each other, we used to tease each other but now...

 

 

 

 

 

All of it seems to be slowly fades and it scares me. Im afraid that our relationship might get ruined, even though we were just friend and not the relationship i wanted too, that's still precious thing for me, to the point thatbim scared that it will might all go to waste, just like any other friends relationship that we'll be forgotten, i don't wanted us to end like that. It's scaring me. I calmed myself down and looked around in my room, the brown mahogany acoustic guitar i baught last month stole my attention, whiping the tears from my eyes standing up from the ground reaching out my guitar and starts to sing a song.

 

 

Now playing [ Taeyeon's Love in Color ]

 

 

 

"The color we shared was crystal clear
 It drained all over me"

 

 

 

 

Does she even remember or treasured our precious moment? Because for me? I did. So much that those happy memories becoming more vivid and scaring me that it will be just a memory.

 

 

 

 

" The light of love were tied together when we colored each other"

 

 

 

 

I loved how she will stare at me like im the most beautiful woman in the world, like im the most important thing in her life, how she would smile to me when i smile unto her.

 

 

 

 

" The love that was clear in my heart oh"

 

 

 

I still remember her warmth hugs that's just became more rare this days, even how she would cling unto me a lot.

 

 

 

 

" The colors are starting fade
I'm alone walking into the darkness
Our memories that were pure are now covered with back and white
They're so vivid "

 

 

 

I tried not to sob louder so that i can sing and deliver the song better and somehow i did, i don't know how i did. But i can still feel the unending tears.

 

 

" Now we're faded
Now we're faded "

 

 

 

 

Closing my eyes and continue to strum, newly tears build up again and continue to fall down.

 

 

 

 


" Your image is now turning dim
I can't wake up from this dream 
You still remain deep inside my heart "

 

 

 

 

Her hair that goes down all the way to her back, those pair of eyes and those beautiful round orbs, we used to be so closed, if she will threaten me like that today, even if it's just i dream, then i wish i will not wake up. I still love you.

 

 

 

 

" That makes me miss you again
Our love used to be a picturesque landscape oh "

 

 

 

 

Indeed a picturesque landscape. But our love is much more beautiful than those landscape but not all things last long, it will all change. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" The colors are starting fade
I'm alone walking into the darkness
Our memories that were pure are now covered with back and white
They're so vivid "

 

 

 

 

I felt sting in my heart, i was like in ocean drowning myself with my own tears, hurting myself.

 

 

 

 

 

" The colors In my heart that shinned so brightly was me and you "

 

 

 

 

 

A smile showed in my face, weird. A little while i was crying but now im smiling. Effects of imagining how great and wonderful your life was before

 

 

 

.

" The colors are smudged with my tears
It's starts soaking the pictures
The colors are starting fade "

 

 

 

 

Opening up my eyes, i bet it's puffy red now. Darting my eyes to the polaroids hung on the wall, a bunch of pictures of us with those colorful smile and memories. A picture of us smiling widely, where i gave her a hug, a picture of her blushing cause i accidentally kissed her cheeks, when we we're both crying because of the dropped ice cream we baught.

 

 

 

 

" I'm alone walking into the darkness
Our memories that were pure are now covered with back and white
They're so vivid "

 

 

 

 

My eyes were ok, i don't have poor eye sight im not color blind either. but why i see the pictures in black and white making it dull? A sad memories i wanted to go back, did i do something wrong?

 

 

 

 

 

" Now we're faded "

 

 

 

Singing the word with all my heart closing my eyes again which just make the tear i tried to hold in stream down.

" oh oh oh oh oh~ 
The color is now faded "

 

 

 

 

Strumming the last chord of the guitar, at the same time i opened my eyes. Taking a deep inhale and exhales, putting back the guitar where it was placed before. I started to lay on my bed cause i was feeling tired physically and emotionally. I was about to closed my eyes when the door opened up showing the girl i didn't expect to go inside

 

 

 

 

 

"joohyun unnie!" 

 

 

 

 

 


Helping her to stand up because she fell on the ground, i noticed she was crying. Did it hurts so much? of course stupid! She will not cry if it didn't!

 

 

 

 

"are you ok? Does it hurt so much? Why--"

 

 

 

 

 

Not continuing with my words and got cutted off by her lips making me to be shocked with my eyes went wide open. I felt her hand that she placed on my waist making me to wake up my senses, i don't know what to feel but the only thing i wanted is to make her feel what i feel. Snaking my hand to her neck pulling the kiss deeper making her to gasped by the sudden action of mine, she then respond to my kisses. Feeling the heat and afraid things get more wild i pulled out and parted catching up our breathe. Looking at her eyes intensely seeing her eyes with those lovely stares.

 

 

 

 

 

"im sorry"

 

 

 

 

 

The next thing i new is that she was hugging me tightly burrying her face on the crook of my shoulder making my hoodie jacket i was wearing to get wet. My heart racing fast and would like to beat those drag racers making me to worry is she will hear those beats.

 

 

 

"im sorry if i was ignoring you. Im sorry if we are not we used to be, im sorry fo--"

 

 

 

 

 

This time i was the one who cutted her off giving her a peck of kiss to shut her up showing me the blush on her face making me to giggle. 

 

 

 

 

"stop saying sorry, we're ok now"  giving her an re-assuring smile but her eyes were getting teary again, leaning closer to her as close as our forehead touched and nose collide. Touching her soft cheeks with my hands seeing how she's close. her eyes that was closed feeling the warmth of my hand that can give her. The newly tears falling on her face makes me to feel in great torment. I started to kiss all of her tears removing it using my lips seems to be very y for her seeing how her cheeks became reddish. Moving inches away planting a kiss on her forehead.

 

 

 

 

"don't be sorry because you have no things to say sorry for" i said to her which she just nod. 

 

 

 

 

"but, how come you know that i was hurting because of you?"

 

 

 

biting her lips trying not to give eye contact on me makes me frown.

 

 

 

 

 

"i was listening on the door and i didn't know it was open so i fell on the ground"

 

 

 

earning a laughter from me making her to pout, can't control myself so i pinch her cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

 

"cute"

 

 

 

 

I whispered enough for her to hear still making her blush again making me to laughed.

 

 

 

 

"but why did you ignored me? Did i do something wrong?" i asked with a hint of confusion of my word. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"b-because..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"because lately you had been spending your time with Joy and i got jealous so i decided to ignored you distracting myself with seulgi or yeri" 

 

 

 

 

 

Not looking at my eyes. Her eyes that was roaming around my room. I steal her attention back to me when i walk closer to her. She looks scared moving backward.

 

 

 

 

"a-are you mad?"

 

 

 

 

stuttering her words, a prank came out from my mind. Pushing her to the wall lightly, pinned her making her to gasped. I tried to pull a y smirk she will never saw me did causing her jaw drop a bit. Wanting to laughed at her reactions.

 

 

 

 

 

"s-seungwan-ah" calling my name when i stare at her with stoic look on my face. Leaning closely to her neck whispering a word sending chills down to her spine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"don't you dare flirt with someone ever again" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Moving inches away, loking back to her eyes seeing how her reaction makes me wanna laughed but i ended up giving her a kiss to her neck i just can't help it. I felt her hand touching the back of my head deepening it. I started to nibbled her neck or  more like biting it like her blood like a vampire causing her to groan. Moving a way with an evilish grin on my face seeing her face wanting for more 

 

 

 

 

 

"GET A FXCKIN ROOM!!" 

 

 

 

 

Someone suddenly shout turning our gaze to the door seeing Yeri walking out making the both of to blush. 

 

 

 

 

"Watch your words yeri!!" Joohyun said loudly enough for the maknae to hear so she covered while walking away.

 

 

 

 

 

"where did she learn cursing?"

 

 

 

Joohyun asked in disbelief.

 

Sitting back to my bed looking at her.

 

 

 

 

"To you"

 

 

i said with a smirked but i guess i hit her side making her to choke, can't help myself anymore, i finally laughed. After my laughter i say one thing making her more to be a tomato she is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"you're mine now"

 

 

 

 

Pulling her towards me hugging her back and i start to closed my eyes feeling her embrace.

 

 

 

 

"were official" 

 

 

I declared she gets more shade of red on 
her cheeks. Pulling her to the bed to sleep and wake up from the beautiful morning journey we will had.

 

 

 

AUTHOR NIM EXTRA NOTE:

hey guys, just wanna asked if you can read the "unfriended" chapter? Did i just hide that chapter?