Surprised!

Wenrene One Shots

she was supposed to surprised irene but she was the one whose surprised from what she saw.

Seulgi is busy, she's currently having a great time spending her whole weekend with her secret unnie, sunmi. 


As for Joy, well, she's quite busy too. She had to film this endless cfs she keeps on receiving and her manager just keep on accepting everything, sometimes Joy just wanna kicked out her manager but she can't.

 

On the other hand, the little satan spawn is a little bit busy filming on secret unnie with chaeyoung and also don't forget her 24/7 hours of date with her oh so favourite unnie, Taeyeon.

 

 


Wendy? Well currently, she's in canada since her mom suddenly phoned her telling her that her sister is getting married and they need her, since she's part of the family, wouldn't it be to rude if they didn't call her?

 

 


Well as for their greatest leader whose occasionally lying on her couche everyday, just wanted July 25 to came since that is the day were wendy will came home , and yes, Wendy being in the dorm is the best day in her life and nothing could beat that (well maybe except her reamaing members but wendy is much more superior)


"annoying"


She whispered when she saw the TV where the things she saw on the her flatscreen is not her type so she decided to scan other channels since she's really bored out.

 


She stopped searching when things stole her attention, her eyes were fixated on the flatscreen as the movie Miracle in cell #7 was showed, it was in the part 

Even though they watched the movie for like a million of time, still the tears that formed and these heart that squeezed you to death is still unbearable.


But do you know what's more unbearable it's when...

 

 

"I miss my family...."

 

 

 

"i miss my mom, i also miss dad" 
Joohyun continued, waters forming in the lid of her eyes.


"I-i miss my members..."
And that was the time were the things she had been trying to held back scrolled down and covers her porcelain white skin.

 

 

Suddenly the plain room became more dull and dull. Joohyun started to stand up and she hurriedly went inside her room, making sure to locked it as she went to her bed, lying down as she cover her face with the pillow, trying to lower her sobs.

 


The four empty corner of the room engulfs her,  the loneliness climbing up to her and the memories she missed out, it just makes dried up and makes her feel this lumped. 


Wendy's POV:
"oh, wendy unnie! Why are you here?"
Yeri asked when she revocered from her shockness to see me, who wouldn't they were expecting me to be in canada right now with my family.

 

 

"i don't know but someone had been telling me that i should went back here" 

 

 

I shrugged as yeri keep on texting someone on her phone, definetely one of her unnies ot there.

 

 

Well, it's been 2 days since i left and this voice just keep on whispering at me, telling me to go back home, and so i did and try to check everyone up, seulgi and joy's fine, yeri's fine so why did i even came back he--

 


"unnie, have you seen Joohyun unnie? She's getting more skinny, last night i video call-- where are you going?!"

 

 


The maknae didn't finish her words when i hurriedly rushed to my car, now i why.


Starting off the engines, as soon as i heard it's cool noise as if i was one of those drag racers (which i will be soon as i started to drive) before i start, i putted my seatbelt first, Joohyun doesn't like it when i drove without placing seatbelts.

 

 

"what should i give her?" 

 

 

i looked around inside thr car and found a few red roses at the side of the car, when was the last time i buy a- oh yea i remember i was supposed to give to her before i leave but mom was hurrying and preassuring me to much.

Putting my nike baseball cap and stepped on the engines. (i could be probably been on fast and furious)

I picked up the flowers before i close the car door, suddenly the  heavy rain poured out, i cussed inside my breathe. Leaving me with no choice i  hurriedly run inside the hotel, luckily, i was able to enter here, i guess the securities already knew my face.


The elevator opens up to the floor that i just clicked and im standing inside a door that had a lot of good memories i spent with my members. Opening it using my key card, i tried not to make noise.

 


I was welcomed with the neat living room, literally. No one was inside, where did irene go? 

 

 


I was taken aback when i heard sobs that was so clear in my ears and that really did strucked my heart just by hearing those cries. heaving out a heavy sigh and continue to walked, my warm hands mixed up with the cold door knob, i open it as for my eyes that i decided to shut close, and that was one of the wrong choice i did.

 

Because as soon as i opened my eyes, as it was trying to absorbs in the vivid colors, i welcomed with the sight of her, feet were crossed down, her face was covered in her knees, leaning on to herself, more likr hugging on herself.


My heart swollen as it dugs deep and pierces sharp things that i couldn't ever imagine, unkowilingly i drop the flower roses in my hand, totally in oblivion, as the petals dance with the wind and the cold floor is captivating it.


Couldn't take to see her like this, im guessing she's really didn't realize my existance as her taughts might be something deep again. I picked up the flowers again and walked near her.

 


I didn't make any noises, but as soon as i stepped infront of her as she was looking down. she's so fragile that you might not dare to lay your hands on it but i want to touched  and protect it, i might even treasure her.

"Cabbaege" i call out her nickname, that i gave before i left, her beautiful doe eyes went wide in shockness to see, in return, i gave her a heart warming smile, but it feels like it was more genuine when tears formed in her eyes, then her hands snake my waist as she pulled me closer, her forehead was placed on my flat stomache as she lets everything out.

I don't like to see her like this, i can't take it. I want to hurt instead of her getting hurt, i want to heal her broken scars and mend them.

 

"shh. Im here. Im here" i keep on repeating those words as she keeps on whailing, telling me that she felt so lonely.

 

"why'd you leave? I felt so lonely"
She whispered again, i brushed her black yet wavy hair using my fingers.

 

 

"im so sorry bae, please don't cry"
Saying sorry was the only thing i can say, her sobs were getting more weak, her nose sniffling as she moves away when she feels a bit better.

I squat down to be on her level, i can see her face clearly as the moonlight was caged on her eyes, my hands has it's own mind when it was placed on her cheeks, she held on my two hands firmly, feeling the warmth it can give as she closes her eyes, after some second, she let go of my hand so i had a much morr clear view of her face.


"you haven't it yet don't you?" i asked, still placing my hands in the samr place as she nod her head adorably.

 

"yeppeo"    

 

I said causing a great effect on her that i will always love to see and probably save it to my memory forever. Her cheeks reddened that time. I chuckled softly and kiss her forehead for minute, as i parted, i saw her pouted lips and she seems to be back. The Joohyun is back.

I smiled at her actions and wrapped my hand around her neck giving her a kiss and it feels like it will last longer that i can. I guess we miss each other so much.