chapter 16

INFATUATED ➣ KSJ.JJK

Jin is back to ignoring me just when I thought we fixed everything and became closer he started pushing me away again. During breakfast, he talked to everyone but me and on the way to school no hug or I love you as he did for the other two. Did I overstep? He did say everything was fine, but is he lying again?

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to look at Hoseok who's smiling at me, "I've been tapping you this whole time, and you didn't even notice. What's on your mind?" he questions.

I let out a sigh, "Just something concerning Jin."

"It seems to be bothering you, and I'm a good listener so," he states eyes urging me to talk.

Shrugging I decide to give in, "He's been ignoring me. He won't talk to me or even look at me."

"You guys aren't a thing, right?" He asks, looking away from me, eyes focused on the table. "Like you haven't done anything with-"

"We've kissed, but that's about it. He stops me before we could go any-"

"Maybe he's not interested?" I can feel my eye twitch just at the thought of it, but Hoseok quickly shakes his head, "I meant he's scared to take things further. Maybe you should ease him into it until he's finally ready," he advises.

"That's not a bad idea at all," I whisper to myself.

The bell rings, and Hoseok gets up from the bench grabbing his things. I grab onto his wrist before he can leave, and he looks up at me. "Let's skip class."

His confused expression turns into a smile as he nods. I let go of his wrist, grabbing my bag and heading towards the door. I need to clear my head algebra is the last time on my mind right now. 

 

Hoseok and I arrived back at school right before it was time for our parents to pick us up we sat in front of the school building waiting for the cars to pull up at the front. I saw Jimin walk out of the school and say goodbye to Hoseok before running after the older.

"Jimin!" I call after him, he stops, letting me catch up to him.

"Where were you?" He questions eyeing me down, "You skipped class again? Jin hyung is going to beat your ," he mutters, opening up the car door.

I chuckle, shaking my head sliding into passager seat as he takes a spot in the back. "Kookie! Jiminie!" Tae greets excitedly.

"How was school, boys?" Jin questions. I listen as Jimin goes on a rant about his day, but I say nothing I know the older wouldn't care either way.

Jin pulls into the house driveway pressing kisses onto of Jimin and Taehyung's head as we make our way into the house. I drop my bag at the door, and when I think Jin is going to say something, he smiles and walks into the kitchen. I let out a scoff, eyes following the man, he needs to tell me what's going on with him now.

I follow him to the kitchen and wrap my arms around his waist making him jump, I chuckle at his reaction and decide to place small kisses at the base of his neck working my way up to his jaw. He doesn't move, but I can hear his breath hitch as he continues to cook. All I want is a reaction from him.

I drag a hand along his side before letting my hand grab onto his , he lets out a sigh, dropping the spoon in his hand. "Yes, Jungkook?" He questions, anger evident in his voice.

"Oh, so you're done ignoring me now?" I whisper.

"I-i wasn't ignoring you," he stutters.

I let out a laugh, letting my arms drop at my side, making Jin turn and look at me. "When will you stop lying to me?" I question.

"Kookie I'm sorry-"

"You don't love me, do you?' I ask, cutting him off. His expression softens as he shakes his head, stepping closer to me. I gently grab his chin, moving in closer, "Prove it then."

The sound of the door opening makes Jin pull away from me, and I watch as his eyes light up when he sees Yoongi. He brushes past me, and I turn to watch him run into the man's arms, kissing him all over. Days like this, I hate Yoongi. 

 

After dinner, Yoongi made sure we all went to bed, and Jin seemed giddy and more touchy than usual. And when they thought everyone was asleep, I sat in the hallway near their door listening to Jin moan another man's name. I can't take it anymore.

I push the door open and step in, shouts erupt from the two, and jin quickly pulls the covers over them. Just seeing him on my man makes me want to snap his ing neck. "I wanted to sleep with you tonight, but I guess you're busy," I murmur.

"Uh, give me a minute baby," Jin says his voice panicked as he fumbles around with the sheets.

"A minute or an hour? You and Yoongi seem busy, with him being inside of you and all," I tease leaning against the door.

"Get out!" Yoongi yells,

I leave the room, letting the door close with a loud slam on my way out. I pace around the hallway biting down on my lip in an attempt to calm myself down.

Jin walks out into the hallway with nothing but a robe covering him, he sends me a grim smile as he walks past me to my bedroom, I follow behind. "Kookie, I'm so sorry you had to see that. We should have locked the door," he apologizes, closing the door behind us.

"Yeah, I'm sorry also," I mutter, plopping down on my bed. I try to hide my jealousy, but find it hard to unclench my fists.

I will ing kill Yoongi.

"Are you okay?" Jin asks, placing a hand on my shoulder, "Oh dear, you're probably traumatized, I'm so sorry!"

"Traumatized? Yeah just by looking at Yoongi, you on the other hand," I mutter under breath as I my lips upon staring at the older man.

"Did you say something?" He questions the expression on his face softens, his kind eyes making me smile.

I shake my head as I walk towards the older, he steps back from me, but I close the space between us, pecking him on the corner of his lips. "I'm tired, you're sleeping here tonight with me," I order grasping his hand as I pull him to my bed.

"Jungkook! You just saw-"

"I don't care," I chuckle pushing the older down onto the bed, turning off the light before lying next time him. I press another kiss against his lips, bringing my hand to his chin as I at his bottom lip. Jin let's out a whine and pulls away with a frown on his face.

"Jungkook what I did I say about-"

"To calm down with the way I kiss you. Sorry, it won't happen again," I mutter he lets out a small hum and I feel arms wrap around my waist. I bury my head into his chest slightly smiling to myself. I want to be loved by him and him only. I need him.