-01-

When Fany meet Jessi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Since i've already wrote it months ago, so i post it...

Sorry for any grammartically error and it's kinda rush

*bow*bow*bow*

The Apartment was turned dark; we could saw the faint light from the bedroom at the corner. Clothes were scattered all over the floor, some can of empty beers and snacks were also there.  We could only hear the sound of Television in the background. There were two figures on the bed; the blonde one looked bored while watching the television and a brunette whom back facing the blonde covering her ears irritatedly. The blonde kept on flipping the TV’s channel with a high volume, there wasn’t any TV show that attracted her at all. The brunette was cursing the blonde in her mind but still there’s no word sharing between them.

 

When the blonde woke up the next morning, she looked around her room confusedly, her room is already clean and smell good. She rubbed her eyes to get a better vision of her surrounding and that was when she saw the brunette walked out from their bathroom. The brunette was in her pink dress about ready to go. Jessica, the blonde one thought that Tiffany (the brunette) was the one that cleaned their room. But when Tiffany felt satisfied with her make-up, she opened the door without sharing any words with Jessica and that’s when Jessica saw that there were many maids cleaning their apartment. Jessica scoffed and rolled her eyes.


“Tchh just when I thought she is a great wife… Gosh Jessica, how dare you think about her like that, she is an evil remember!” Jessica mumbled to herself. She got up lazily to the dining room, she saw nothing on the dining table, just a piece of bread with cucumber.

“Euww!!” Jessica said disgusted and throwed it to the trash.

“You want something to eat, Ms Jung?” one of their maid asking, Jessica just sent her death glare and went to her room to take a bath.

“What have I done?” The maid asked herself tremblingly.

Tiffany has arrived at her office with a sour expression. She was working at one of fashion magazine as a co editor.

“Omo… Omo, Fany unnie? What is this? You just got married two days ago and you’re back to work?” Wendy, her workmate asked her slightly gasping.

“Shut up and do your work!” Tiffany said harshly.
“Fany ah you comeback so soon??” Sooyoung, her other friend asked unsure.

“So… my other friend just had his first night too yesterday, back then we always talk about it at the high school. I wonder what move your wife has tried.” Sooyoung asked and wiggled her eyebrows to Wendy.

"I think she has tried everything, hmm? Oohhh" Sooyoung and Wendy teased Tiffany.

"Nothing happened!" Tiffany said coldly.

"Liar!" Wendy smirked.

"I'm telling you that nothing happened right?!" Tiffany raised her voice a bit which made Sooyoung and wendy startled.

"Oww come on fany, don't lie to us" Sooyoung said.

"Just go back to your work or eat something will you? Leave me alone!!" Tiffany got mad, Sooyoung and Wendy looked at each other and shrugged.

 

'Married? I couldn't believe myself that I’ve married those stone and icy girl' Tiffany thought in her mind.

 

Jessica just arrived at the hospital, her family owns the hospital. She was greeted by their worker and Jessica just gave her little bow to appreciate them. She was stood in front of her office, she opened the door and saw Jisoo told Irene another boring story. Both of them were Jessica's workmates and best friend.

"That man really has a y abs, so hot!! Can you imagine?" Jisoo said dreamingly, Irene looked at Jisoo with a bored l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter