The taste

Rosemary

After short hasitation i put it on completely losing my sight now made to trust my other senses. I heard a light chuckle.
"You must really believe in me" i felt my cheeks getting red when it hit me i literally saw this man once in my life for about 2 minutes in a bus. From what i know he could have another one of those small metal doors where he kept all his victims. Suddenly i felt pressure next to my mouth so i opened it without questioning anything. Or at least trying not to.
"Whats that?" he asked in unexpectedly delicate way. I slowly bit the food in my mouth trying to take in all the flavours. I felt the crust of freshly baked bread, the strong hit of parmesan small pieces of pine nuts and most of all the ruler of this dish basil.
"Pesto" i said confident of my answer. He sighed.
"Whats the main ingredient?" he lightly tapped my hand. I said my final answer and got a murmur of aproval.
Next snack was a piece of ricotta cheese with some thyme mixed in. It took me a while to get to this herb since i never really liked it.
"Next one!" i smiled hearing the excitement in his voice. Now that i felt more confident i let myself sit more comfortably and took what he had to offer to me. I felt the tips of his fingers touching my mouth as he handed me the next piece. Collecting all my strength i lightly them feeling his slight shiver and a quick short breath. I enjoyed him all tensed up. He stopped moving for couple of seconds in which i got used to the taste of his skin. He slowly moved his hand back my cheek.
I tasted the sourness, sweetnes.. All at once.
"Lemon cake with mint" i said and heard his deep breathing.
"Mhm" was all he gave me as an answer. After that i heard nothing but i wasnt stressed. I opened my mouth for next piece of food and waited.
I felt plush lips pressed to my own ones. His warm breath across my face and my mind. His presence fully existent in every cell of my body.
He slowly moved his tongue into my mouth and i couldnt stop the quiet moan leaving my lips.
I tasted every piece of it, tried to get as much as i could but it ended too quickly. He moved away after less than three seconds. The scilence between us was filled with thoughts and emotions.
"Rosemary" i smiled taking off my blindfold to see the same smile on Taehyungs face.
 

 

A/N: here is another one honey bees 🐝