"Sick"

Rosemary

I rested my face on my palm looking outside the bus window. Streets were quickly passing by. All the colours smuged into one connecting every part of Seoul like one long scarf that you could wrap around you neck to warm you up.
The snow outside wouldnt stop from couple days, but it didn't look like a winter wonderland. Heat from the traffic caused it to melt into mud like consistency piling up on the side walks. 
I breathed out looking at the ghost of my breath on the cold glass. The bus wasnt crowded. Especially not next to me. At moments like this I was grateful to all the conservative citizens of our country that believed tattoos come from satan. 
Since my whole body was covered in those and they were peaking even through ny winter clothing i had both seats to myself enjoying the calm moment of loneliness.
I put my face deeper in a red woolen scarf and tried to snooze for a moment when i felt another presence next to me. I didn't tense up. There was no sense in that. I didn't even open my eyes.
Cold fingers suddenly touched my palm which was resting on my thigh. I felt nails scratching my black jeans as the person next to me picked up my hand.
"Is that rosemary?" i heard a deep voice.
Guy looking closely at tattoo on my pinky finger was anything but simple. His hair was bleached blonde with streaks of strawberry pink here and there. Thick eyeliner was complimenting his eyes just as much as chapstick his plump lips. He had a long electric blue scarf and cheeta printed coat. Elegant shoes didnt match the outfit or the weather in my opinion but somehow i felt they suit him. In one of his pockets i saw a small bouquet made up mostly of poppys. 
He squinted trying to catch all the details.
"Yeah..." i said slightly confused staring as the stranger was taking out the flowers and sitting next to me.
"Sick" he said in English with a thick Korean accent "Im Tae by the way"
I sent him a light smile "Jungkook"
I looked more closely at the bouquet in his hands. It was done very neatly but with a huge dose od fantasy. Elegant flowers followed by ones you can find on every field or even next to the street.
"I would give it to you but unfortunately its for a client" he laughed looking me straight in the eyes. Surprisingly it didnt feel uncomfortable. They seemed so cozily wrapping me in a sweet mist.
"Does it mean anything to you?" he asked still not breaking the eye contact. I bit my lower lip shaking my head.
"No, why would you give flowers to a stranger on a bus" he laughed looking back at what he was holding. 
"I mean the tattoo" he grabbed my hand once again, but this time i tensed up a bit. Feeling his touch deeper than only on my skin.
"Again. No" i said my voice unexpectedly slightly raspy.
"Cool" he said putting my hand back on my thing but not taking his away.
"We are going to make it matter" he wasnt looking at me when he patted my arm and left the bus on next stop.

 

 

A/N: here is first chapter! Please share your thoughts on it im very curious!

Song recomendation: Esperanza Spalding- Cinnamon Tree

See you tomorrow honeybees 🐝