First

We Don't Get Paid Enough For This

When Min Yoongi and Kim Junmyeon decided to join forces to teach a college music class, with Junmyeon teaching singing and Yoongi teaching piano, the last thing they expected was for their students to all be idiots.

But when Junmyeon spent twenty minutes on convincing the giant awkward Park Chanyeol that Stellar did NOT invent the word vibrato, and explaining to Jungkook that singing with your was not possible, he realized exactly what he had gotten himself into.

Yoongi understood. He had taken up most of the first half of Monday's class trying to get it through Park Jimin's head that someone who played piano was not called a , but a pianist. He'd been so frustrated that he was ready to jump out of an airplane into the middle of the ocean with a weight around his neck, but no weights, airplanes or oceans happened to be available.

'Honestly, it's ridiculous. Chanyeol is 26 years old and doesn't know what on earth vibrato is! He didn't even know it had to do with singing!' Junmyeon put his head in his hands.

'Jimin, a perfectly capable 23-yead-old, literally thought my profession was a ,' Yoongi sighed. 'They're all idiots.'

'Kyungsoo and Namjoon seem to have good heads on their shoulders, at least,' Junmyeon sighed. 'But Seokjin- why on earth did he think that a voice crack meant you were a good singer? It means you're a human, that's all!' 

Yoongi rolled his eyes. 'Byun Baekhyun asked me to play Jingle Bells with my . I told him to off.'

Junmyeon groaned. 'And Kim Taehyung.....he thought that there was a singing technique called ing.'

Yoongi couldn't help but laugh at that. 'That's just too much.'

'And that Kim Jongin kid-' Junmyeon looked ready to smash a window. 'He had the nerve to ask me if I sang while I had ! I do hit some good high notes when I'm with guys though.'

Yoongi winced. 'I did NOT need to know that.' He looked over at the piano. 'Jeon Jungkook wanted me to play Barbie Girl. I hate that song.'

Junmyeon laughed. 'Our class is a disaster.'

Yoongi nodded. 'Definitely.'