SAYING SORRY IS DIFFICULT

LOVE RAIN

It was a very gloomy day when the rain started pouring down so heavily. Jessica Jung walked faster than she usually did. She held on her umbrella tightly and bit her lower lip. Bang. She bumped into someone again. "Damn, seriously?!" She hated it a lot. It's has been like the third times she bumped into someone in a week. She almost cursed, but then she took a deep breath, and released it. She tried not to get angry. That girl could have known her as Girls' Generation member if she got mad. She continued her steps.

"Someone is angry~"

She heard someone singing. She looked behind her. "Tsk. You, oppa..."

Donghae raised one of his eyebrows. "What are you doing in this street alone, Ice Princess? It's not even near our company."

"Then? What are you doing here?" She asked him back.

Donghae smirked. It's been awhile since he saw her cold attitude. Something must have pissed her off. "Want to take a walk for a moment?" He smiled.

"I'm busy, Oppa. I'm sorry..."

But without asking any further, Donghae took her hand and led her to somewhere else. Jessica only took a deep sigh, rolled her eyes then followed him.

Jessica laugh sarcastically when they arrived. "You brought me to buy ice cream here?"

"Why?" Donghae grinned like a 5-year-old boy.

"I'm not a kid and besides, I don't like ice cream." She rolled her eyes again. She looked around then spotted something. She thought she knew that couple who sat near by the window. "They..."

"Seungho-ya! Soyeon-ah!" Donghae called that couple first and waved his hand. He dragged Jessica to approach them.

"Hi, Hyung~" Seungho stood up and bowed, so did Soyeon. "Let's sit together."

"Nah~ we don't want to ruin your date," Donghae said.

Seungho laughed. "We don't even date. It's just an ordinary friends meeting. And you guys.... are dating?"

Jessica choked up hearing Seungho's statement. Donghae only shrugged. "I guess we should just sit here," Donghae said.

The four of them sat in awkward silence.

Jessica only looked at Soyeon, scanned her from her head to toes. She smirked. "..." She whispered.

Unfortunately, Soyeon could hear what she was saying. "Excuse me?"

"Ah, nothing." Jessica pretended not to say anything and continued to drink her juice.

"I heard you say her ''." Seungho looked at her with hateful look.

Jessica raised one of her eyebrows. "Then? So what? It's not even your business, DUDE."

"YAH, YOU..." Seungho stood up but Donghae and Soyeon stopped him. He sighed. "Say sorry to her! I have enough with your attitude."

Apologize? Jessica couldn't believe what she heard. "Sorry? Tch. She is the one who should say sorry to me. Are you even her bestfriend? I think you never really see who she really is."

"Who are you to judge her anyway? I said, say sorry to her or..."

"Or what?" Jessica stood up.

"Guys, please stop it," Donghae finally spoke up. He couldn't take it anymore. He looked at Soyeon who already sat up and cried on her seat. "Soyeon-ah, don't cry please."

Jessica also couldn't take it anymore. She took her bag and Rayban glasses. "Once a , always a ." She threw some money to the table to pay her drink then leave the place. Donghae quickly chased her before she walked to far.

She didn't know why, but she felt like she wanted to cry too. Jessica tried to hide her tears. Saying sorry is a little too hard for her. She didn't deserve her apologize. She should be the one who do that to her...

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author note:

Hello everyone!

I'm sooooo sorry for the delay of my fanfic T.T I had tons of assignments and I was in exam week. But exam is over now hehehe~ I will try my best to update it sooner than you guys expected! hohoho :p I know the 2nd chapter is T.T I will do it better next time.

Don't forget to drop comments and click the subscribe button :p hihi

-Tiffany