BESTFRIEND

LOVE RAIN

The time was ticking too slow for Yang Seungho. He looked up at a clock on the wall, in his waiting room. It was almost past midnight already. He let out a deep sigh, then looked at his other members. Thunder and Mir were busy playing games, Byunghee was busy with his iPad, and Joon was sleeping. "Tsk." Seungho tapped his finger in Joon's cheek and called him to wake up. "Joon-ah, you can't sleep right now. If you're sleeping, you can't sing. Our turn to sing is after T-ARA performed."

Joon opened his eyes and yawned. "I'm sorry, Hyung~" He tried to open his eyes eventhough it's a bit hard for him to do that.

"Muscle idiot~" Byunghee hissed.

"YAH! HYUNG!" Joon stood up immediately to kick him.

Seungho rolled his eyes. "Don't fight at this current moment okay? Our turn is almost up, let's go to backstage." He called all the members then they went to backstage. They stood behind the big LCD that was prepared in backstage.

Suddenly, someone poked Seungho's shoulder. "YAH~~" she giggled.

Seungho looked back and saw his bestfriend. "Don't go 'yah' on me, Soyeon-ah!" He put his fingers on top of Soyeon's head.

"You treat me like a little girl again!" She pouted.

He only grinned. "You did great earlier."

"Really?" She giggled again. "Thank you! You're up next, right?"

Seungho nodded. "Okay, see you after the show, Shorty."

"Mwoya~~ don't call me shorty!" She pouted again.

He raised one of his eyebrows. What had gotten into her? Suddenly she became so whiny and acted all cute in front of him. Seungho smiled and decided to forget it. "Bye shorty!" He waved his hand while walking backwards to the stage. But all of the sudden, he bumped into someone accidentally. That someone fell down. Seungho immediately turned around and got down to help the girl. "I'm sorry, I didn't see that was coming and...."

"Shut up." That girl glared at him with hateful look. "You talk too much."

"J-Jessica Sunbae? I'm sorry..." He bowed at her.

The girl named Jessica gave him her icy look, then walked off. Seungho stood in his place with confusion. Well, until finally Byunghee dragged him to the stage and whispered him, "Are you stupid? It's our turn next!"

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So that was all for the first chapter :))

It wasn't that good, I know
But I will be glad if you still mind to drop a comment for it hehehe :D

Thanks for reading!

- Tiffany*