Café

Night Café

I got this! Hwaiting! 

I walked to the counter and watched the tall beauty behind the counter wiping a mug with a white rag. I stood in front of the counter watching her doing the simple task but making it look like she was shooting a movie as she gracefully grabbed one cup to another and rubbing the rag on the ceramic mug to a tall glass and etc.

"Are you just going to stand there watching me?" D.Ana broke my train of thought causing me to blush brightly because I got caught.

"Sorry, it's just you're so beautiful doing such a simple chore." The words slipped out of my mouth before my mind could fully comprehend what I was spitting out.

Dumb Seulgi! She's going to think you're such a creep now!

I put my head down in shame. "I-I-"

"It's okay Seul, here, I made a drink for you." She placed a mug in front of me. "You must be parched from singing for so long. I made it for you. It's one of my favortie drinks, a white caffè mocha. It's a bit sweeter than a regular mocha but I think you will like it."

"I'll like anything you make for me." I commented. I saw her blush as I raise my mug to my lips. The warm liquid soothed my mind and a moan came out of my mouth. "This is so good Dee! Thank you!"

"Anything for you Seul." She turned to resume her task of drying dishes and putting them bak in their respected spots.

"So what did you need to talk to me about? I ask.

"A-ah, well I just wanted to tell you something." She replied while looking down.

This is my chance!

"I-I also need to t-tell you something t-too Dee." I managed to stutter out.

Way to go dummy.

"O-oh you first!" We both said at the same time.

We giggled.

"I-i'll go first" 

Dee nodded.

"I-i Really enjoy seeing you every time I sing here in the evenings and I realized I was singing for you and I want you to know your beautiful and I love your gummy smile whenever you greet me and I smile whenever I think about you." I spit out while my face is blushing like a madwoman.

Dee looked down with a red face.

"So what I'm trying to tell you is that I like you. I like you a lot. Would you go out with me D.Ana?" I look down nervously.

When she hasn't responded I started to freak out. Maybe she didn't think the same way about me. Maybe she is dating her barista friend, Omigod what did I do?!?!

"I-it's okay you don't have to respond-" I was cut off as she laid her hand on my cheek. My face burning my the contact.

"I-i think about you the same way." She smiled at me with the most beautiful gummy smile that I almost fainted.

"You do?!?!" I yelled suprised.

"Yeah," She blushed and I cooed at her cuteness.

"I like you a lot too Seulgi." 

That is my new favorite phrase.

"My name is Eunae, Jo Eunae." 

I smiled, her name is beautiful.

"I'm Seulgi, Kang Seulgi."

She smiled at my comback. 

"I'd love to go out with you sometime." 

"Yes!" I pumped my fists in the air.

She looked at me a little stunned before laughing wholeheartedly.

I broke out into an embarrassed grin before laughing along with her.

"I like you Eunae." I whisper.

"I like you Seulgi." She whispers back leaning in a bit closer.

I look down to her lips before capturing them with mine. 

It was amazing. A slow sweet kiss filled with so many feelings and promises to come with her, Jo Eunae.

UnEdited~

A/N

OMG! It's been how many years since I started this two shot and just now ending it? I'm so sorry! I even had a short story taken place at Night Café before this ended! I really like Night Café that I will probably used this for more stories to come in the future always having Diggy. Thanks for being so patient and so sorry it was so short!