In My Dreams

In My Dreams

In her dreams, SinB was a soldier, she was protecting the planet against any extraterrestrial threat. In her dreams, she was part of a team. They were six girls sent by the UN to guard and fight any threat. 

 

  • SinB push the button! She heard the voice coming from her earphone.

 

She pushed the button and the doors flew opened. The ennemies appeared in the room and aimed  her with their guns. Hopefully she managed to escape the bullets. She ran towards them and shot them down. 

 

  • Great Sinb, said Umji the owner of the voice coming from her earphone. 

 

  • Where do I have to go now Umji ? 

 

  • Wait, I am still pirating the ship’s map. Ok it worked. There is a door behind you. 

 

SinB approached the door in question. 

 

  • Wait SinB, I didn’t tell you to go there. It is a false door, it’s a trap. You open it, you die. 

 

  • Ok. said SinB, Umji I want you to tell me where I should go and not where I shouldn’t. 

 

  • Ok buddy I just wanted to warn you. You see this big door in your left ? 

 

  • Yeah. 

 

  • Open it but be careful. 

 

  • Ok 


SinB did as told. She opened the door but was surprised as no one was in there. Suddenly she felt movement behind her. She didn’t have time to do anything and she found herself on the ground. 

 

  • I told you to keep guarding, when will you really do it?, said a strict but familiar voice. 


The person freed SinB and when SinB got up she saw Yerin.

 

  • I am sorry but I was surprised no one is there. 

 

  • Well, they are not here yet but soon there will be plenty of people here, so let’s go before it’s too late. 


SinB followed Yerin. The latter was kinda the leader even if it was Sowon the official one. Yerin was also a good teacher for SinB. She was strict but like that Sinb was progressing. Sowon and Yerin had the most experience as they were the oldest ones. 

Sinb and Umji were the new and last recruits. Umji was in charge of the communication with the others but sometimes she was also in mission while another would take her spot. 


They arrived in a big room. 

 

  • Hey, Sowon is with Eunha and Yuju in the room just beside you. informed Umji. 

 

  • Ok we will join them, said Yerin. 

 

Suddenly the enemy appeared. Yerin took her arch and shot them down. SinB shot them with her gun. They managed to get rid of them. They arrived in the other room. The other three were there but they were struggling as the ennemies were too many.
 

  • Sowon behind you! screamed Eunha. 

 

Hopefully the enemy was shot by Yerin before he could touch Sowon. They noticed the two new girls. Then, a fight occurred. SinB was trying to get to the computer at the other side of the room. She was getting close to it but then someone pushed her. She felt protecting arms around her waist. She felt on the ground but it didn’t hurt thanks to the owner of those arms. She lifted her head up and saw Yuju. Well, she looked like Yuna, Sinb’s girlfriend in the real life, but she wasn’t because she didn’t act like her at all. Indeed the first time, SinB saw Yuju it was so awkward because she wanted to greet her but Yuju was giving her a weird look. That’s when SinB concluded that Yuju was not Yuna even if she looks exactly the same. Though she wasn’t Yuna, SinB couldn’t help but have feelings for Yuju. All the more since SinB  wasn’t her real name either, Eunbi was. SinB was a surname they gave her since the start as a her agent name.
SinB knew that was wrong but she wanted to stay forever in Yuju’s arms. However,  Yuju removed her hands from SinB’s waist and went towards the enemy to fight him. SinB had a free hand. She managed to have access to the computer while the others of the team were keeping the enemy far from her. With the help of Umji, she managed to put a virus in the system. This virus will made the shuttle explose. That’s why they had to escape now. That was the most stressful part for Umji because she had to give them instructions while keeping an eye on the time. 

Nonetheless the person who was scared the most was SinB because she failed every time. That’s when the dream turns into nightmare. SinB knew she had to follow Yuju but at a moment she had to change paths and that’s when she always fails. The other time she had followed Yerin but there were too much enemies she couldn’t manage to exit. Then she chose to follow Sowon but once again there were a problem with the exit as only one person could pass.
So now SinB was going to follow Eunha. The latter entered the airduct as her way was to always be discreet contrary to the others. SinB didn’t face any difficulty on her way.

 

  • SinB, you’re okay ? asked Eunha 

 

  • Yes, I am behind you. 

 

  • Hurry up, you don’t have much time, said Umji. 

 

SinB was going to exit the ship. She was just so happy because never had she gone as far as here. Nonetheless at that very moment everything disappear as if she had failed.

She opened her eyes and noticed Yuju looking at her with angriness. When she noticed that she was in her bedroom she become aware that it was not Yuju but Yuna in front of her. 

 

  • Eunbi, why are you still sleeping ? asked Yuna with an angry tone. 

 

  • Sleeping ? I am not.


Yuna looked even more angry. 

 

  • Are you kidding me ? It is almost noon ! Have I to remind you about our supposed work of this morning that you have missed !

 

  • Yeah well, because of you I failed again ! said Eunbi also angry. 

 

  • What are you talking about? Is it your dream again? Well you need to come back to reality because whatever the heck is happening in your dreams is not existing ! You’re messing up with your future because of this ! 

 

  • How am I messing up with my future, I do very well at school ! said proudly Eunbi. 

 

  • Yeah but I’m talking about me unless you have already planned that I wasn’t part of it. 

 

Yuna exited the room and the apartment. Eunbi was living alone in an apartment as her parent were  living too far from the school. Yuna was living with her parents who weren’t too far from school but she was mostly living with Eunbi as the latter didn’t want to be alone. So whenever Yuna wasn’t here, Eunbi knew that she was sulking. And that was the case, again. 

 

Eunbi was feeling guilty because she knew she had missed their work group’s reunion … again. She was too much absorbed by her dreams and wanting to success the mission. But she had to wake up because if not she will lose Yuna. She dialed her number and called her but she wasn’t responding. She let a desperate message showing that she was sorry. Then she checked her agenda and she had nothing to do so she went to bed. 

 

She saw Yuna’s face and wanting to hug her as she was feeling sorry but she noticed her clothes and she realized that it was Yuju. She was in her dreams. The scenario felt the same as before but this time Yuju was smiling at her. She seemed less colder than before. They were in the ship. Sowon was giving the strategy. SinB knew it by heart. So she focused on Yuju because it still felt strange that she was now smiling to her all the more since it was not just any smile but more like a smirk. It was malicious. She « woke up » from her thoughts when Umji started the mission by guiding them throughout the enemy ship.
She did as told. She fought the enemy and accompanied Yerin as planned. However it was different, Yuju protected her but she also demanded with her finger to follow her. Sinb complied with her demand. Yuju took her hand and guided her in a dark room. Once inside, they lost contact with Umji. SinB wanted to ask why they were in a room isolated from any radio wave. But, as she was going to open , Yuju put her finger on her lips asking her to stay quiet. SinB was frozen all the more because Yuju was smirking. She was surprised it was just so unusual. But little did she know about what was coming next. Indeed, Yuju pushed her on the wall while grabbing her wrists in order to prevent her from moving. SinB wanted to speak but she didn’t have the time to do so, as Yuju’s lips were already on hers. She wanted to push her because she didn’t like it rough but at the same time she felt herself too weak to react. She was melting as Yuju kept nibbling at her lower lip. She wanting to moan but she couldn’t as was too busy being kissed by Yuju. Yuju took both SinB’s wrists with one hand. She roamed the other one on SinB’s body. SinB felt her body getting more and more excited with every touch. Yuju was now nibbling the soft skin of SinB’s neck. The latter was struggling to keep quiet. It was so hard, even harder that the mission. SinB was sure she was going to yield to the loud moans which wanted to escape so bad. Just when a moan was going to slip, Yuju put her lips on SinB’s ones and prevented her from doing so. SinB couldn’t still move her hands because they were being trapped in Yuju’s grip. She closed her eyes savoring the moment. She let Yuju do whatever she wanted to her. Then suddenly something strong grabbed her. The moment her eyes flew open she saw Yuju on top of her with eyes full of worries. 

 

  • Eunbi why are you still in your bed ! 


Oh crap … it was not Yuju but Yuna. Eunbi felt embarrassed because of her dream. 

 

  • Oh … I am sorry I was still feeling sleepy.

 

  • Well from what I see and from what I heard you weren’t. said Yuna while looking quickly at Sinb’s pants before she left the room. 


Eunbi was confused. But when she stood up and saw herself in the mirror she immediately understood. Her face was streaming with sweat and her pants were wet. Her face turned red at the simple thought that Yuna had seen her like that. All of this was the fault of Yuju or … rather the dream. She took quickly a shower and then she went to the living room where was Yuna sitting in the sofa. She was too embarrassed to face her but she knew she had to. So she went beside her. 

 

  • Yuna, I am sorry, said Eunbi. 

 

  • Sorry for what ? said Yuna. 

 

  • For sleeping. said Eunbi.

 

  • Well, you weren’t really sleeping but I can’t blame you. said Yuna. It is not your fault. 

 

Yuna turned towards Eunbi with sad eyes which surprised the latter.

 

  • Tell Me Eunbi, …. 

 

  • About what ? asked Eunbi unsure of what was coming next. 

 

  • You should have tell me that I am not good enough. 

 

  • What are you talking about ? Eunbi was really confused. 

 

  • That it is not enough and that you want more. Am I this bad ? 

 

  • What ? 

 

  • For you to be this ? 

 

Eunbi was speechless. 

 

  • No I wasn’t … 

 

  • Don’t lie to me. said Yuna visibly hurt. 

 

  • No it wasn’t real … it was … 


Yuna looked at her with confusion. 

 

  • … in my dreams. confessed Eunbi.

 

  • Eunbi why ? Who was it? 

 

  • I don’t understand. 

 

  • With who were you doing it, in your dream ? With who were you cheating on me ? 


Eunbi didn’t know how to respond as to her Yuju was Yuna even if she was also really different. It was so confusing it was like she was a better version of Yuna but also a worse one somehow. 

 

  • Ok Eunbi I get it, if you don’t need me because you have already what you want in your dreams then I don’t understand why we are still together. We should just breakup like that you can f**k whoever you want in your dreams without me feeling like I am being cheated on. 

 

  • NO ! Yuna, I promise you I will … 

 

Suddenly, she stopped because what was asking her Yuna was just impossible to do. She couldn’t stop dreaming. Even if she wanted she couldn’t control it nor stop it. 

 

  • See, I bet you don’t even regret it. 

 

  • You’re right I don’t but you know why ? 

 

Yuju was leaving the room but before she managed to do it. Eunbi spoke again. 

 

  • Because it was you …  in my dreams.