[ Chapter 3 ] Bad Idea

Black Bullet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why did you do that?" 

I asked Momo as she munched down on a donkatsu while watching the television. I sat next to her and she fed me a piece of donkatsu. 

"Cause you needed to get out of that toxic relationship." Momo explained and took another bite. 

"But I need her.." I mumbled and shuffled closer to Momo. 

"No you don't need her." Momo argued. "You just want her."

I sighed, knowing that what Momo saying is true. 

"Just hang out with us from now on." Momo had just finished her food and set it onto the coffee table. "Don't go near Taeyeon."

Knowing how stubborn Momo can get, I just nodded.

 

The next day...

 

"Yui." 

I did my best to ignore Taeyeon by resting my head in my arms and pretending to sleep. She called my name again but I still didn't respond. I heard a small clunk next to my head, I opened my left eye and I saw my MP3 player through the strands of my hair.

"Here's your MP3 player..thanks.." Taeyeon said before placing a kiss on my cheek and leaving. 

I sat back up as I saw her disappear from the room. We probably wouldn't talk to each other anymore and that pained me. Even though it was technically my fault.

"Yo Yui." I glanced to the door and saw Momo waving at me. She motioned for me to come and I groaned loudly before making my way towards her. "Wanna ditch? The others are going to a bar."

I nodded my head hesistantly since I had nothing else to do and all my classes are with Taeyeon, who I want to avoid at all cost. We both dashed to the back of the school and hopped the fence where the others were already waiting. 

"Yui!" I smiled at them and we walked as a group to a local bar. 

"Hey Hyoyeon." I nodded my head towards a blonde girl who gave me a smirk. 

"Yui, aren't you guys suppose to be in class?" She laughed hysterically. "Back booth is open."

I thanked her and we all shuffled to the back restricted area like a flock of flamingos. We were regular at the place and Hyoyeon always let us use the back area in case some police or teachers come so we can quickly escape. 

"Just give us anything strong." Momo called and Hyoyeon gave a thumbs up. 

We played a few bar games and talked about some of the rumors that are spreading in the school. 

"I'm so jealous of you guys."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter