We Meet

Do it All Again

 

“Alright! Let’s get this road trip going!”I yelled a bit too loud

"will you be quiet. I know you’re just being loud cause you’re nervous!”

yup I’m super nervous 

And why did we decide to meet in a parking lot?

 

As  hyejin and I were approaching the area I see the two girls. The two girls turn their heads and shout hyejin’s name and wave.

once Hyejin and I got closer the two girls eyes widened and they both glared at me.

heh, I think they remember me.

I stick my hand out to the girl called wheein.

“Hey I’m mo-“ once again I got cut off as the pretty girl yongsun butted in.


“The idiot that spilled milk on us yesterday day? Yeah we already know who you are” she said coldly


Hyejin interrupted “I know about the situation as well but let’s keep it civil. She didn’t know who you guys were because she forgot and yes she did act immature but when she was about to say sorry and explain you cut her off and left”
I nodded

“I’ll say it now then. I’m really sorry about yesterday” I said looking each of them in the eyes

Wheein looked apologetic. She is very cute when she doesn’t want to kill you.


“It’s okay it was an accident” she said and shook my hand. Who knew someone with the harshes gaze in the world would be so cute and nice.


I then looked over at yong sun. She seemed skeptical

"Fine” She said and shook my hand hard
“You got 2 more chances” She said surprisingly very seriously.

I chuckled. 2 more chances? What is she a child? 


 "great and by the way I’m moonbyul I already know who you guys are "


“We know ” she said and then Yongsun left and got in the back seat of the car.

Hyejin me and wheein all looked at each other.
I looked at wheein and saw worriedness in her eyes


“Is she okay?”
Wheein looked concerned


“She’s been a bit upset lately because her boyfriend broke up with her.” I nodded

 

well at least we know she's single right? 

Wheein and hyejin immediately turned to me wide eyed.

“wait did I say that out loud?” 

wheein bursted out into laughter 

"yes you did say that out loud” hyejin said

”oops” I said simply

"Alright hyejin and moonbyul I’ll help you guys put your bags in the trunk and then let’s get going!” Wheein said cheerfully 

she really is a bag of sunshine

I put my heavy backpack in the trunk then turned to hyejin and wheein.

 

“so who’s sitting where?” I asked

 

"oh you can sit in the front with me if you’d like!” Wheein said

very loudly may I add

 

Hyejin immediately disagreed.

"no no no why don’t we put her in the back with yong? Byul here obviously has a crush on her” hyejin said and then smirked.

”no it’s o—“ cut off once again

"OH THATS A GREAT IDEA!” Wheein Exclaimed

Before I could say anything they were already in the car. That makes me last.

 

when I got into the car I turned to my left to see yongsun glaring at me.

Why is she like this I thought she said I have 2 chances left.

 

but all I can say to begin our friend ship on this road trip is.

 

"sup seat buddy"