I Remember

Do it All Again

“So you fell on the ground, your milk exploded on impact and hit two people, and instead of saying sorry right away you said a thats what she said”

”yeah...” I tried to avoid her eyes, because god knows that hyejin might be mad as crap right now.

“HAHAHAHA, WOW! THATS HILARIOUS!”

I feel embarrassed that she’s laughing but at least she is not mad. You never want an angry hyejin. Never.

I started thinking about the two girls again. That name was awfully familiar and they also looked familiar. 

“Hey you remeber the girls that I spilled milk on?”

maybe hyejin will know who I’m talking about.

“Of course I remember, how could I forgot a conversation we had 3 minutes ago?” She said while while wiping her tears.

”well they looked very familiar” 

 

“could you explain what they looked like byul?”

Hyejin asked

”one had chubby cheeks and long brown hair and she was very beautiful, and the other one was beautiful as well except for she had darker hair and short bangs.” Immediately after I said these words it looked like hyejin knew the people I were talking about.

 

hyejin looks sceptical “did you catch any of there names?” She questioned

I thought back. The chubby cheeked one called the puppy whee something right? Whe..whee..wheeout.. OH I GOT IT!

”chubby cheeked on called the one with the bangs wheein!” I exclaimed 

for some reason hyejin looked amused. 

She stood up and showed me her phone.

”remember this photo? Is this what they looked like?”

bam it hit me. Those are her two friends I am going on a trip with tomorrow in a small car.

”...“ I could say nothing

”I knew you were stupid unnie. And I assume you remember the photo. How could you even forget, I told you right before you left for the store” She said annoyed

”wow I am so stupid, haha... what a good impression, am I right?” I chuckled. Tomorrow is going to be hell

”let’s get one thing straight though” She said smirking. But that smirk quickly changed into a frown.

”YOU SPILLED MILK ON MY WHEEIN. HOW COULD YOU POP A THATS WHAT SHE SAID JOKE RIGHT IN FRONT OF A BABY?! DO YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT!?” She said furiously 

“I’m so-“ 

“YOU ALSO SPILT MILK ON YONGSUN UNNIE!”

hyejin paused for a second. Then smirked.

"heh... you spilled milk on yongsun"

what the heck does that smirk mean?

”ooh just wait till tomorrow unnie. yongsun is very nice but once you piss her off you PISS her off” hyejin said. “I hope you know your sitting next to her tomorrow” she stated

"and for the rest of the trip"

Oh god I’ll have to deal not just with wheeins cuteness and harsh glare but also yongsuns. that evil little snake.

“Spare me” I said

”that’s why you always have to be careful with the people you mess with unnie”

I sighed. Time to get revenge.

“hey, hyejin? You know how I landed flat on the ground in front of them?”

”...yeah?" She sad hesitantly 

“I guess you could say I feel for your baby wheein and for yongsun” I smirked because she was getting angry.

”I have to admit. Looking back on the photo and then comparing them in real life. They really look like goddesses in real life. Good thing I get to be real close with them tomorrow” my smile grew while hyejin was about to blow.

"And for the rest of the trip"

"HELL NO! YOU SHALL NOT TOUCH MY INNOCENT BABY WITH YOUR GREASE. I DONT GIVE A DANM WHAT YOU DO TO YONGSUN BUT DONT TOUCH MY BABY" She said while breathing heavily. 

 "Okay okay I’m sorry” wow first time I was able to finish saying sorry today.

 

"yup you’re definitely sitting next to yongsun tomorrow” She said and then left the room

crap.

 

 

 

______________________________________

A/N

Is 2 weeks to long for the road trip? They would be doing camping along the way to so I think so.

 

Anyways I will most likely be posting the next chapter (which is when byul meets yongsun and wheein) ether later today or tomorrow 😁

Till next time!