THAT NIGHT WE ARE FINALLY TOGETHER

Daydreams and Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! POSTING A SHORT UPDATE FOR ALL OF YOU! 

SORRY FOR POSTING THIS LATE. I WAS DOWN WITH FLU YESTERDAY AND NOW IS RECOVERING.

THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS WHO NEVER GETS TIREDAND TO THOSE WHO UPVOTED THE STORY THANK YOU SO MUCH. IF YOU HAVEN'T THEN PUSH THAT UPVOTE BUTTON AT THE END AFTER READING KEKEKE... :D

ENJOY. :)

 

 

 

KRYSTAL'S POV

 

 

“Hey Soldier… time to go home…”

 

I rested my chin on her chest and ran my hand on her face cuddling it to wake her up, her brown eyes fluttering before opening it fully. She placed her hand on top of mine and brought it to her nose sniffing my palm. Eh? “Hey…”

 

“Why are you sniffing my palm?!”

 

“Because it smells good. And your hands are soft…”

 

“Its the hand cream…”

 

“Your product.” she continued on sniffing it making me laugh. “How many goats does your company have to produce a lot of milk?!” she asked while snaking her free hand on my back it slowly in circles. I rolled my eyes at what she’s doing earning a cute grin from her. Tsss.

 

After having our late lunch, both of us fell asleep on the couch with full stomachs and cheerful hearts. I fell asleep on top of her because she said the couch was too narrow for us. Hahaha… it can actually fit 2 persons but who am I to decline if she wants me to sleep on top of her?! Of course I agreed!

 

No time to be choosy kekeke…

 

“Hmmm… a couple of herds in a not so big farm in Gyeongju and another one in Australia where we also make cheese. Some we source out from local farmers all around the provinces of South Korea.”

 

“Nice…” she hummed smiling at me.

 

“Our products are all natural and we don’t test it on animals nor they use it.”

 

“But I use it…” she chuckled with a smile obviously teasing me. My eyebrows raised with a smirk and launch forward kissing her left and right cheek noisily. “Really, huh? Animal… A Rhino or a Monkey?”

 

“An Emperor Penguin.”

 

“Hmmm… I thought a monkey.”

 

“I thought you know.”

 

“Well… you showed it last time…” I wriggled my eyebrows playfully earning another chuckle from her. Her cheeks showing a faint blush which is adorable. Aigooo...~ Someone remembered something… I will not complain if she will show that rough side again… but I think I want to see that passionate side of her.

 

Oh my GOD… what am I saying!?

 

Tsss… don’t deny Krystal… you want some action tonight~…

 

Noooo… no…

 

I mean… its not that I don’t want her, goodness! I crave for her touches and to feel her on me…

 

But isn’t it too early and advance?

 

ADVANCE?! YOU CALL IT ADVANCE!? WHEN YOU ALREADY GAVE YOURSELF TWICE!?

 

I’m just saying its too fast… kekeke… sigh. We better go home… I took a glance at my watch seeing its already past 6:00 in the evening. Better move now, all employees clocks out in two batches.

 

Those who comes to work at 8:00 in the morning goes home at 5:00 and those who comes by 9:00 goes home by 6:00 in the evening. And me, I always go to work at 7:00 in the morning and goes home by 9:00 in the evening if there are lots of work to do and meetings to attend. But if my schedule is clear and my table isn’t going to sink because of documents waiting for my signature and attention, I clock out by 6:00 in the evening like them. Not forgetting to scan my fingerprint on our company Biometrics.

 

When this Soldier was away, I always clocks out at 10:00 PM then I will go straight to Halmeoni’s restaurant to hang out inside her room or go straight home to my house and just curl up in bed wearing her T-shirt because even if I hate to admit it before… I was missing her.

 

Missing a person whom I only met twice and spent less than 24 hours each but already made my head spinning in worry.

 

Sigh.

 

Scanning her face, I let out a small smile tapping her blushing cheeks.

 

“Come on, get up Soldier! Let’s go home!” Before I flip out and pin you here on the couch for hours!

 

“Where?”

 

Oh. I forgot to ask her where she will stay…

 

Her things are still at Halmeoni’s. I kept it there and cleans her room while she was away, using the room too whenever I will stay there while waiting for her. I even have a few clean clothes left in the closet.

 

“Ummm… w-would you like me to drive you to Guri?”

 

She stared at me like she’s studying what is inside my mind. I stared back challenging her to guess what is it. Come on Soldier… read my mind…

 

“Don’t you want to be with me tonight?” ooohhh… 

 

Act a little bothered! Don’t give in that fast Krystal!

 

“Ahh… umm… I…” that hand my back isn’t helping!

 

“Hmmm…?”

 

“I mean… well… you need to… rest… you know…”

 

“Why? Are you thinking of not letting me rest tonight?…” she narrowed her eyes playfully in a tease. Even wriggling her eyebrows that made me burst out in a laugh and playfully slap her face. This Soldier… tsk.

 

“HEY!! I.am.not.thinking.about.that!”

 

“Your body says it all.”

 

“I’m not! Its cold outside that’s why… You know… its still considered Winter here in Korea.” I lurched forward again giggling and playfully bit her neck and ears both of us falling in a fit of laughter. “Then the more it needed to be warmed up… don’t you think?…” she said.

 

“I don’t know… maybe~...” I crinkled my nose that she copied, earning a flicker from me and making her laugh. “Hey! Your clothes are not thick enough for this weather! Its freezing outside!”

 

“I don’t have time to buy a thick winter jacket. I was freezing earlier when Hwa Young-ssi saw me standing like a statue.”

 

“The Security didn’t let you in I supposed…”

 

“Yep, good guy. He knows what he is doing.”

 

“I better give him an incentive for a job well done, right?”

 

“Include Hwa Young-ssi too. If not for her I wouldn’t be here now underneath you crushing to death.”

 

“I know… I’ll handle that later. Crushing to death?! I thought I’m thin!” I started attacking her poking her sides and playfully giving her an upper cut making her laugh and accept everything even though she was trying to shield herself to me.

 

She was laughing out loud, her face beaming. Looking at her face beaming like that makes me happy because I managed to make her laugh even in my own little way. Wrapping my arms on her head, I leveled my face with hers and the two of us stared at each other. Her warm smile melting me inside that made me smile too.

 

My heart was racing just by looking at her, the touch of her hands on my skin and her smile that makes me crave for her. I am smitten by that smile so far besides everything else she has and other things I will learn about her along the way.

 

Maybe tonight is the chance to talk to her about this… this ‘thing’ we have.

 

“Krystal…”

 

“Hmmm…?”

 

“Next time don’t starve yourself.”

 

“I won’t… its just that I don’t have an appetite…” I pouted at her. Her thumb ran over my mole then sighed deeply, her eyes scanning my face. She looks like she wants to say something but is very reluctant to say it. “Hey… what is it?”

 

“If… if you will lose your appetite everytime I’m in a mission then its not good.” my cheeks felt hot when she said it. Even her… that faint blush on her cheeks appeared again. I looked away biting my lips, trying hard not to smile and cleared my throat before speaking again. Hahaha… that got me…

 

“As if you will be coming back here every time you are off mission…” I bitterly whispered still not looking at her. Both of us remained silent feeling the air of uncertainty in the air. I rested the side of my head on her chest watching the view of the river from the glass windows.  

 

I can hear her heart beating from her chest, it was racing. Is it because of me? I want to know if I am the reason why but I’m too scared to ask.

 

She took a deep breath sighing loudly then spoke breaking the silence around us. “What if I do?”

 

“You do what?…” Am I ready for this kind of talk now?

 

I raised my head to look at her and met her soft gaze. I never knew she have it in her…  

 

“Do you… want to talk later?”

 

Do I want to talk later…

 

Yes, we need to talk and sort this ‘thing’ out.

 

I nodded my head as an answer, her hand fixing my hair to the side and smiled. “Then maybe you should take me home now because I think I really need a hot shower too. My has been itching since Okinawa!” I reached for her face pinching both sides hard that made her laugh like a kid, me giggling in happiness.

 

Hmmm… if you will permit

 

I won’t let you leave my side ever.

 

“Let’s go Soldier, you smell so bad!”  

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

 

We went out of her office and was met by her assistant Hwa Young and secretary Miss Kim with a smile while bowing. I kind of felt shy seeing how they were smiling at us, her body guard Kwangsoo also controlling his smile but it shows on his eyes. Do we look funny?

 

I took her bag from her telling that I will bring it, the action brought a blush on her face then nodded with a smile. She scanned her fingerprint first in a machine on the wall behind her secretary’s desk before all of us boarded the private elevator that she only uses.

 

Yep, she has a private elevator in her office. Besides the regular elevator for the employees, there was also one that she can only use and it goes down straight to the Basement Parking where I was brought by her assistant Hwa Young earlier. She sneaked me in inside the building and to the Chairman’s office without anyone else knowing.

 

The car ride home was quiet, she was busy texting in her phone while resting her head on my shoulder as I watch the scene outside. She was humming a tune that made me smile because she was following the music playing in the car stereo. Classical music… it sounds nice. Maybe I will get use to it along the way.

 

ALONG THE WAY…

 

Does it mean you really are planning to come back here in Korea every time you will take your vacation?!~

 

I... well… why not?

 

I’ve never met someone like her before… 

 

I want to get to know her more…  

 

Because the way she makes me feel is something I never thought I will feel… after all these years and this thick wall I built around myself… Krystal Jung is the only person who managed to breach the security fence of this thick wall…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter