Job

Something unexpected

Sujin's POV

*phone ringing* Ugh! Who's it? Can't I even sleep peacefully during weekends? Anyways, I pick my phone from my nightstand and recieve the call,"Yeobaseyeo?""Well, congratulations for passing your interview Ms. Lee." answers a man on the phone. But what interview dude? I have no idea," Umm... may i know which interview?" I reply trying not to be rude even though i was sleepy. "oh where are my manners? Hello, I am Bang Sihyuk, the CEO of BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT and you had been interviewed by me as you wanted to work as one of the staff so, you have passed your interview. Congratulations," says Bang Sihyuk. OMG!!!! Am I still dreaming? Sujin wake up from your dream. No, this ain't a dream. 

I got snapped back by Bang Sihyuk," Yah, Sujin-ssi you there on the phone.""Yes sir, yes sir. Thank you so much sir. You are so good," I reply widening my eyes. I seriously can't believe this. " I know right. Well, you need to meet at the building today at 10:00 am, we need to some people. Get ready fast. I nod and reply,"OK sir. Bye. Once again thank you sir."

I get up from my cozy bed and squeal like crazy. HUIYgiyeflerfidhiufrwu. I carry my puppy,Vanilla and dance with her. Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah. 

I look at my alarm clock which read 9:30 am. Whattttttt?!?!? I only have 30 in' minutes. You got in' kidding me. Sujin gaja. I go to my bathroom and take a quick bath of 5 minutes. I wear a formal outfit and walk more like run towards my kitchen, make me peanut butter sandwich. I hand Vanilla to my neighbour, Ms.Song and call a cab. I tell the cab driver the address to BIGHIT. And we reached their on time. I give him the money and run towards the building where the guards block me. Releasing a sigh, I say," I have come here for my job." They first suspect me but then let me in.

I filled my details in the registration book and walk my way to my 'boss's' room. I knock at the door. I hear a faint voice coming through the door,"Come in." I do as said and walk towards the desk where a man sitting behind it. I bow at him and he does the same." Take a seat,"says Bang Sihyuk. I take a seat in frony of him." So..how are you?" inquires Bang Sihyuk." I am fine Bang Sihyuk sir-" " Bang PDnim, I prefer that." "OK, sir" " You have passed the interview that's very good to hear but... but you are going to work as a manager of BTS. Don't tell me you don't know them" " Ani sir, I know them but not that well." "Hmm... you will when you guys get along," he says smiling."Yes sir, we will,"I reply smiling too."Don't use formality for me. Think me as you appa. Now pack your stuff and bring them at this building again. I will call BTS to help you. If younhave any pet then even bring that,ok? You may leave now." I bow at him once again and leave the building.

Am I seriously going to stay with seven boys???