Prologue

Something unexpected

Narrator's POV

Lee Sujin once again entered the hospital as a sigh escapes from and tension all in her head. She was very tired, of course if she's awake all night. When she entered the room she saw her beloved one is in a deep sleep in the hospital bed. She couldn't take it anymore but to let out silent sobs. She felt so useless.

Lee Jinsoo, her brother, is suffering from amnesia. Looking at him sleep made her heart break into million pieces. he hasn't opened his eyes for so many days, more like a month. thinking about this made her feel depressed. She whispered to him in his ears," I know you won't give up, thats what you always told me. Never leave me alone in this unfair world, please oppa please. Open your eyes and smile at me. Say you will be there for me."

But nothing happened all you could hear was beeping of machines. She kissed his forehead and left the room. Having no parents but only her made her feel jobless. She was finding for a suitable job so she could pay for her brother and live a better life when her brother would get well. Even though her best friend Oh Ye Seul insisted her that she would pay for it but you declined. Of course, you can't let your friend pay one lakh. 

She wanted her brother to get well soon, she misses him so much.