. Him

Know Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

haha pls don't expect too much from the story

 

 

 

 

◇◇◇

 

 

 

 

"Unbeliveable, jaehyun dyed his hair silver and he really look good in it!" The guy was staring at the silver hair boy who just passed by. "Yeah it is really unfair to have you and jaehyun as bestfriend plus roommate."

 

"Stop it joochan, i'm eating."

 

"Hey don't it makes you happy when you and jaehyun itself can make a fuss at the whole school just by walking together?"

 

Jibeom just shrug it off and continue to enjoyed his lunch.

 

"Hey hey hey he is coming here!"

 

When all the girls gasped and suddenly it get noisy, jibeom's eyes catch that familiar person.

 

"Kim jibeom."

 

"Jaehyun, what's wrong?"

 

"Here." Still with the same unamused face jibeom accepted the white paper, "Can you help me  send this to the cafeteria after school?"

 

"Why? do you have schedule?"

 

"Yeah i have fitting schedule and maybe i'll be home at 9 pm. Seoul Fashion Week is a week away, sorry to bother you."

 

"Nah it's okay."

 

After the reply jaehyun's face formed a really cute smile.

 

"Kim Jibeom thank you, do you want me to buy you something?"

 

"It's fine, now go you are disturbing my lunch."

 

Still with the chuckles, jaehyun walk away.

 

"I hate you Kim Jibeom."

 

"Now what?"

 

"I hate you for pretending to be cool when jaehyun was here."

 

"I'm not pretend- ugh."

 

Hong Joochan is a wall, once he get respone he won't stop. Jibeom put his chopstick and went to take his water.

 

"Did you see that everyone at the cafeteria stopped their activity to see your interaction with jae-"

 

"Cut it off."

 

Finally this guy

 

Hmm, what time did he said he will be home? Oh 9 pm.

 

 

 

 

◇◇◇

 

 

 

 

Jibeom was doing laundry when he heard the door open.

 

"I'm home, oh why are u doing laundry at this hour?" Jibeom was about to answer but cutted by jaehyun, "Ah, the after school practice?"

 

"Correct."

 

"I'll help you then."

Jaehyun put his bag on the table and ready to fold his shirt but jibeom stop him.

 

"That's sweet jaehyun but i know you are tired. Go grab a bath first."

 

"I want to help though."

 

Jaehyun was complaining but his step went to the bathroom as jibeom asked.

 

 

 

 

◇◇◇

 

 

 

 

"Do you have a test tomorrow?"

 

Jaehyun sat on his bed as he saw jibeom with his books.

 

"Ya, i have test in a few days."

 

They have their own bed but they place it next to each other, it looked like a joined bed like that.

 

"Pretty."

 

Jibeom run his fingers through jaehyun's now silver hair.

 

"It took forever though."

 

"So that's how you spent your weekend yesterday?"

 

He chuckled, "Correct."

 

"Have you eat dinner?"

 

"I did. Now sleep, it's late and i'm tired."

 

"Okay i'll turn off the lamp."

 

 

 

 

◇◇◇

 

 

 

 

Jaehyun woke up as he turned off his alarm. He glanced at his side but jibeom wasn't there.

 

Basketball morning assembly?

 

He dragged his lazy to the kitchen to grab some water but then he found a note.

 

My club has morning assembly today and i know that you are on diet, that's why i made you salad. I know that you lied too about having dinner last night.

 

That part surprised him, how did he know?

 

But please, please eat and don't skip meals.

 

-jibeom

 

With that, he took a seat and started digging his salad.

 

 

 

 

◇◇◇

 

 

 

 

It was a ten minutes walk from dorm to the school. Jaehyun was passing the basketball court with paperbag in hand and his eyes was searching for jibeom.

 

"PASS!!."

 

Then he found jibeom in the middle of court in his favorite green t-shirt.

He went to the bench. There were female students too, watching their favorite player.

 

"Okay boys, thats the wrap."

 

It was easy for jibeom to spot jaehyun.

 

"Jaehyun!"

 

Jibeom did a little run and was welcomed with jaehyun's cute little smile.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"You forgot your uniform."

 

"Did i?! Oh my i'm so clumsy."

 

"It's okay, thank you for the sallad anyway that was delicious." They were staring in silence with jibeom pressing his lips to press a wide smile, "What? Is there something on my face?"

 

"I really want to hug you."

 

"W-what, ugh Kim Jibeom control yourself."

 

Jaehyun's face was blushing with a faint pink shade. Jaehyun has that cold look when actually he was a sweetheart and it was easy to make him blush.

 

"I-i gotta go and you need to shower too. You drench in sweat, ewh!"

 

Without waiting for the reply jaehyun hurriedly went out from the court with jibeom staring from a far.

 

Cute.

 

 

 

 

◇◇◇

 

 

 

 

"Jaehyun do you want to go to the agency together?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter