Swish and flick

See You Later

Serene.

Even the noisy classroom has fallen quiet. All the dream land calls were audible. Everyone were lost in their own little imaginations. So was she. She stared at the blank canvas for a few seconds before grabbing the nearest brush, dipping it in some colour that she is devoid of as her eyes were fixated on the emptiness of the canvas. 

When it comes to art, Jisoo's  eyes always stay focussed on the paper in front of her. She the paint brush across the blank canvas, adding a red colour to it and she began with the eyes of a man in her imagination. So beautiful the eyes were. Art creating art. Jisoo could hear her classmates whispering how she is drawing but she played deaf as she continued with her work.

Anything would never get her highness out of her trance but there ought to be something that shakes her off. For Jisoo, it was Seokjin. Seokjin is a caring, responsible, lovable and also one of the most handsome guys of the university couldn't get the girl in his arms. That was what Seokjin hated always. He always wanted to at least have a proper conversation with Jisoo but the girl waves him off.

"Aw, Jisoo, come on! To draw someone so handsome, you gotta look at them first!" Jisoo could have asked for a better place than to be right next to this tall boy. She could see his pout from her peripheral view. She didn't bother as he continued tugging at her sleeve like a child he was at heart.

"How about you posing for my drawing?"

He started to poke her arm and the annoyance on her face couldn't be well described than that but he continued to poke her knowing that she may explode.

"Damn, yours turned out so good!"

Poke.

"Look at mine and say how it is, Jisoo"

Poke.

"Jisoo, what's your favourite colour?"

Poke.

"Jisoo!"

Poke.

"Jichoo!"

Poke.

"Chichu!"

Poke.

Thud!

Everyone turned to look at them. The sound attracted the attention of the classroom. Before Seokjin could even part his lips, he was treated with the biggest response she could ever give. The canvas she was painting is now on the floor with brushes scattered around it. The tall boy paled at the girl in front of him. Jisoo was fuming, a rare sight and before Seokjin could even blink, she was storming out of the class, her painting left undone and incomplete. 

How she wanted to paint that boy in her dreams but she couldn't! Once out her trance, it takes a lot of time for Jisoo to do it again. And Seokjin had to disturb her! Sighing she sat down at one of the benches in the school ground.

 

 

 

 

 

"Chimchim! Long time no see!"

"Chae! Missed you babe!" 

Out of all things she could hate upon, she hates playing the role of third wheel and get ignored. Lalisa was impatient as always but this little reunion of these long lost friends couldn't wait and she needed an escape. 

Jungkook sat there, shy and timid, fiddling with his fingers nervously as he looked at the girl sitting opposite to him, next to her sister. Jimin pulled Jungkook with him to accompany him his free period but who knew that these two old friends decided to catch upon! 

Jimin and Chaeyoung were only two who are close to each other than his other friends were with these sisters, Jungkook noticed. Jungkook was too busy analyzing things that didn't notice a certain girl eyeing him like a hawk. 

Looking up, Jungkook met with a pair of big doe eyes that shone. His cheeks flared as he averted his gaze from the girl he adored. Lalisa chuckled as she got up from her seat and as if given a signal, Jungkook too stood up, awkward thereafter. Scraching his neck, he counted upon excuses to leave but Lalisa beat him to it.

"I am going to go so that you can freely converse" She said to the pair who eyed them. "And why him here? You guys continue!" And with that Lalisa had Jungkook follow her sheepishly smiling to himself as his crush held his hand walking with him (more like dragging him).

"Are you sure-" Hearing the patrols, Lalisa stiffened. And before the patrols could find these two wandering off at late nights in the corridors breaking school rules, Lalisa pulled Jungkook over to a wall side only to have more trouble knock down at her.