They are called queens for a reason.

See You Later

"I don't know why you're ing about them but they are called Queens, not es"  Jungkook says, stuffing his mouth with the sandwich he bough for lunch, whining at his friend for talking about the angels he is watching like everyone else in the cafeteria. He sighs dreamily, his eyes adoring the new girls (who are just back after their trip and he is the new one) eating their lunch preoccupied with themselves and not the attention they're getting.

Lalisa. Lalisa. Lalisa.

Jungkook couldn't get the blonde girl out of his head nor could he control himself from eyeing her, invading her personal time with her sisters. But since everyone are ogling like him, he tells himself that it's not a fault. 

Her big brown eyes were sparkling at her sisters as she laughed every once- those kissable pink lips etching up a cute yet beautiful smile erased every thought of her becoming his mistake like his friend had told him earlier. He watched her bangs covering her eyes and she kept on shoving them to the side- the small act looking so powerful enough to make the guys swoon. Her cheeks stuffed with pasta, sauce dripping down her lips made Jungkook's fingers itch to wipe them but he couldn't just get himself to even look at her after she sent a wink that day. He is still flushed, his innocent heart aching for her everytime she passes by- her sweet chocolate smell captures his mind in a daze wanting to smell that scent forever.

"You will learn the hard way then. Don't say that I didn't warn, Kookie" With that, his dark haired friend stood up, a visible frown on his face as he walked past the table the girls sat towards the exit of the canteen. Taehyung just knows her a bit too much. A bit too much than he wanted to. A bit too much that he asked for. Taehyung just knows that he is helpless with Lisa in front of him. His heart still races at her name itself. His mind goes crazy whenever she's at a near proximity. Her body literally takes his breath away. But not in a lusty way of course. If it was just lust, oh boy, Taehyung couldn't be more happier. But Taehyung is a man of no luck. He hates her. He hates her too much that his mind is so occupied with the thoughts of hating her itself. He hates it when she smiles or winks or even looks at other guys. He just hates it. He just does. And his hate now is stronger than his love for her.  His hate bottled up over 11 months and he doesn't want to know when he's gonna burst if she continues with her act.

He was her ex afterall.

And exes hate each other.

Such a common thing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chocolates! Let's go there!" Lalisa, though 20, still acts like a toddler. And that's what Jisoo got tired of as she let herself dragged by the maknae of the group with her younger sisters just blabbering about some she doesn't really listen to. Lisa's eyes sparkle as she stands in front of the candy store with a big sweet smile that could make even the sweetest candy taste bitter.She grabs her bored old sister's soft hand as she drags her sister and herself to the store.

The store was filled with all types of candies, the sweet smell making Lisa's smile widen. She let her eyes find her favourite chocolates amongst millions of the brands and types. And there she spot them- those milk white chocolates standing out in the heaps of dark chocolate. White chocolate is always her smile. She just loves them so much that she wouldn't mind the attack of diabetes. Her hand left Jisso's as she ran for the chocolates gaining another sigh from her older sister for her childishness as well as a tired smile for her cuteness.

Lisa grabbed the white chocolates packet (a loads of them) and put them in her basket. Her eyes wandered over other chocolates but then again, she would literally buy the whole store because of her addiction but the weights in her hands made her pout. That chocolate filled basket is heavy. Too heavy that she could see her fingers turning even paler but she wouldn't drop her chocolates. So she calls for her sisters, "Jennie! I need help!". "And I need those Hershey kisses!" Came Jennie's call back as she continued to whine beside Chaeyoung who frowned, checking out the empty racks, "I guess they are sold out!". 

"No! Look again! I need-" Jennie's voice vanished into thin air making the three girls' heads snap at her who stood there like she's frozen. And they followed her sight only to see a young boy around their age, too handsome with a resting face, strolling around with his own basket. For a moment Lisa frowned hard but it only got deeper when Jennie composed herself clearing and continued to look for those chocolates.

Shelooked at the boy again and her breath hitched when she realised it was none other than Min Yoongi, the most possessive ex boyfriend of Jennie. And suddenly she wanted to leave the place like her sisters who turned sour at the boy's presence.