sun and moon

under the same sky.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yaebin

the scorching heat is something I haven’t been accustomed to, despite staying in this country for 2 years. It was not easy adjusting to this place. It’s a whole new world. Korea was really different from the US; People were less respectful, their traditions are different from us. Our languages were also different. I had to study English for the sake of communicating with the Americans. Luckily, I have met 2 Koreans who migrated here: Sungyeon and Kyla. Despite their help, I am still having a hard time adjusting, maybe because I never wanted to adjust to this life. I never wanted to get used to this.

 

back in korea, I had a normal life, just like any girl. I had to study every night to catch up with our school’s academic system. I went out with my friends once in a while to keep my social life intact. I had supportive friends and family members. I had everything that I wanted and needed. I had a good life. Then, another blessing was given to me. It came in a form of a person. She was tall, had long black hair, her smile resembles an angel’s, and her voice, oh gosh, her voice sounded sweet like dripping honey. Everything I had was perfect, but of course, nothing is perfect in this world, right?

 

2 years ago, my father got the opportunity to work in his work’s LA branch. It was a big deal for us. Desp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter