Rude Awakening?

Unforgotten

 

----Cho Yeon P.O.V----
 
Your eyes flickered open from the light that shone through the blinds. You moaned a little and rolled over. Your eyes shot open when you didn't collide with a certain gorgeous religious guy, and you sat up in confusion.
 
"Where is that guy...?" you whispered to yourself. You looked to the clock, it read 9:30. Hmmm, I slept longer than usual...Good thing it's a Sunday.
So no school!! But seriously, where is Siwon?
You got up and remembered you didn't have any clothes to change into, since your uniform from yesterday was covered in tea stains. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you borrowed some of his clothes to wear, right? You took one of his shirts, and held it out, remembering he was so much bigger than you. If the shirt he gave you last night was too big, what made you think that any other were going to be smaller...? You picked out a blue one anyway, using one of his belts to make it look like a dress. You ran your fingers through your hair as you walked to the kitchen. 
 
"Hrmmm...gonna need to go for a shower. I feel all icky..." you said to yourself. Oh God, the loneliness is making you talk to yourself...you were about to grab some lovely cereal when you saw a note on the counter. 
 
 
"To my dear Cho Yeon
 
I had to leave to attend to some work. Feel free to use anything, I expect to see you when I come back~
 
Siwon x"
 
He even uses x's when he writes letters?? But what the Hell...? He could have told you if he had work in the morning!! You were hoping for one of those romantic waking-up scenes like in all those movies you had watched...where you would roll over and bump into him, waking him up. He would smile sleepily and say "Good morning, beautiful" but in his case he would probably add something about God giving us a lovely day...And then we would hug and he would give me a kiss on the forehead....Is that so much to ask? You pouted, putting the cereal box back in its place. You had lost your appetite because of that...not even cereal could cheer you up right now!! What if you two had seriously done it last night? Would he have just abandoned you like this? Okay maybe abandoned is a harsh word, but you were pretty pissed off he had just left you to go to work....you understood it was gonna be difficult dating a star-to-be...
At least he'll be back soonish, right? Or he wouldn't expect me to be there...unless he wants you to wait for hours? 
 
You shook your head in frustration, and walked to the bathroom. Hopefully a nice relaxing bath will calm yourself down and make you think rationally. 
It was a western style bathroom, which confused you because this was a dorm...
You ran the bath water, and looked around to find some shampoo and conditioner. was surprised to see that there was a whole range of toiletries in the bathroom cupboard, all with fruit scents. Even bath bubbles!! Should you be worried...? Maybe someone in the dorm has a secret~
You chuckled to yourself, and waited for the bath to raise, adding the bath bubbles. Today was a day to go back to your childhood!
BUBBLES EVERYWHERE!! You found where the towels were all kept, and you picked up one that had the name "Siwon" embellished on it.
 
"I guess I'll use this one, then. Using another guy's would be creepy and weird...and eeeughh.." you shuddered to yourself then returned your attention to the bath. Dipping your foot into the water check if it was okay, and after confirming, you threw off the shirt Siwon had gave you as pajamas and hopped in. You washed yourself first using the fruit-scented body wash, used the shampoo, then ran conditioner through your hair, and relaxed to let the conditioner seep in.
Aaahh~ Baths. Such wonderful creations~ You could feel the rage oozing out of your pores, leaving you in a great mood. You rinsed your hair from all traces of conditioner, when you heard a sound from the front door. Was that Siwon back already? And you got so mad...you started to feel guilty until you heard many footsteps coming down the hallway. 
....Huh? Siwon said his roomates wouldn't be back until evening...so was it burglars?? Your clothes were still in the bedroom, and you didn't really want to wear the shirt/pajamas again....you wrapped the towel around yourself and waited at the door with your hand on the handle until you heard the voices die down. You wanted to properly assess the situation.
 
----Siwon P.O.V----
 
I awoke on my own accord, and checked the clock. 8:00, perfect! That gives me plenty of time. I looked to my side to see Cho Yeon sleeping peacefully. She may not think it, but she is so beautiful...her dark hair; rosy cheeks; pink lips; milky skin. Such loveliness...thats why she is my girlfriend! God has gave me one of his own angels to take care of. I continued to look at her for a while, her hair, but unfortunately came the time I had to leave. I always hate leaving her so much, but I play it off cool to not make her worry. I kissed her forehead.
 
"See you soon, beautiful. I thank God that he let's me be with you..." I say to her sleeping face.
I quickly dressed into a casual t-shirt and jeans, and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, the usual. Hmm...she'll want to have a bath when she wakes up, won't she? I'll take out that fruity smelling stuff that my mother gave me. I was really confused at the time when she gave me this, but I am thankful now! I left it where she could find it, and headed to the kitchen. I decided to just eat an apple for quickness, since I spent a little too much time looking at her earlier...I picked up a pen some paper and wrote her a note. Hopefully she won't leave now! I have an exciting surprise for her.
 
I put on a pair of sunglasses and left. It was getting to the stage where I had to have a disguise on or people would recognise me and cause a ruckus. But today had to be quick!! I can sign autographs another day! I caught a bus to church first, for a quick seminar. Today is Sunday, I can't miss church!! Even if it is important. The time flew by and it was already 10:00, so I took the bus again to get to the SM building. I saw a group of 11 guys standing there, looking impatient. I waved towards them.
 
"Sorry I'm late!!" I bowed to everyone. A beautiful, curly haired man walked forward and put his hands on his hips.
 
"We've been waiting for half an hour!! WHAT KEPT YOU??!" he yelled.
 
"Sorry, Heechul! I miscalculated my times and went to church too late..." I apologised, bending my head.
 
"Well we're all here now, right? So let's go!" A confident looking man said. "We're still going to your place, right, Siwon?"
 
"Yeah. Do you guys want to pick up anything before we go?" I asked, and a chubby looking guy piped up.
 
"Let's get lunch!!" he cried happily.
 
"Of course you would say that, Shindong..." a monkey-looking guy sighed, and was instantly slapped on the back of the head.
 
"What are you trying to say, Hyukkie?? I just haven't had anything today..." Shindong said, pretending to act defensive. The group laughed, and we all left the building to head for the dorm. We made sure to pick up some food on the way, despite Ryeowook wanting to cook for us all. We decided on getting chicken. I got some for Cho Yeon too, I'm sure she would be hungry. We don't have that much cereal, after all!! I chuckled to myself at her love for cereal, when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see a blonde haired boy.
 
"Why are you ordering two...? I thought only Hyukjae and Shindong did that?" he asked, confusedly.
 
"One is for my girlfriend!" I said, cheerily. His eyebrows raised.
 
"You have a girlfriend?? Whaaaat..." he looked distraught. "I wish I could find a girlfriend...one that will actually like me..."
 
"Forget that girl from highschool, Donghae! She's an idiot anyway, doesn't deserve you. God will give you one of his angels one day! Like he gave me Cho Yeon!" I said proudly.
 
"An angel?? Is she that pretty? Hopefully we'll be friends!" he smiled happily.
 
"LETS GO BEFORE IT GETS COLD!!" Kangin yelled cheefully, leading the pack.
We all reached the dorm, and everyone was being noisy. You carefully unlocked the door, letting everyone else in first.
 
"Okay guys, keep it down a little. She might still be sleeping..." you called. There was no sign of Cho Yeon, so my mood dropped a little. Had she left already...? I decided to usher all the guys into the living room for now, and settle them down.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay for updates :D Cheonnie gets so mad at Siwonnie, doesn't she? XD But he's so sweet...I hope that came across in his P.O.V. ^^
But yeah, Suju has been formed, but they haven't debuted yet. They're kinda all just meeting up to get to know each other better!! But yes, they have their Twins Knockout hairstyles right now. KEKEKE
 
Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing!! ^_^