Something sweet turning sour.

Unforgotten

----Cho Yeon P.O.V----

 

You crouched at the door of the bathroom, and cautiously opened it. You looked both ways, and ran to the bedroom. You quickly got changed into your outfit of Siwon's shirt and his belt then picked up a broom that was lying in the corner; being used as a clothes hanger. You swallowed, then opened the door confidently, only to be faced by a black haired stranger. He had a very cute face, and seemed very alarmed at your presence.

"A cute face won't deter me, you burglar!!" you yelled, swinging the broom at him. He dodged the swing easily, and grabbed the broom as you tried to attack the second time. He twisted it in a way that he was now in possession of the cleaning utensil; you accidently tripped, making yourself vulnerable. He pointed the broom at you, and you grunted in annoyance. 

"HEY HEY HEY!! You guys, stop it!" a beautiful....man(?) yelled. Another burglar?? He took hold of the broom and threw it away, only to be followed by Siwon.

"Heechul!! She tried to attack me!! Who is she??" the burglar complained, puffing out his cheeks.

"What's with all the noise?" he noticed you on the floor. "Cho Yeon??! What are you doing on the ground?" he rushed over to you and helped you up.

"I was trying to fight this burglar! But he's too good...wait, why aren't you alarmed? Who are these guys??" you demanded.

Siwon just chuckled. "They are Super Junior."

"...Super Junior?! You mean these guys are your band mates??" your eyes widened. You instantly bowed to the black haired man.

"I am SO sorry!! I can't believe I tried to attack you...I thought you were a burglar..." you apologised.

"Oh..it's no problem I guess, hehe! You didn't hurt me so no harm done, right? I'm Lee Sungmin." he held out his hand, and you gladly shook it. "Pleased to meet you!!" he giggled.

"I'm Song Cho Yeon, nice to meet you too! Let's pretend that didn't happen...okay?" you suggested, and he laughed.  You turned to the extremely feminine man, who was grinning at the scene. You bowed to him, too.

"Sorry for the rowdyness...I'm Song Cho Yeon. And you are?" you smiled, holding out your hand.

"Kim Heechul. Remember that name, it will be everywhere in no time!!" he took hold of your hand firmly, shaking it up and down. You laughed because it was kind of clumsy.

"Hahaha, sure. I won't forget." you grinned and looked over to Siwon.

"I'm glad you're all getting along! Come, Cho Yeon, meet the others!!!" he said excitedly, and you followed him to the living room, Sungmin and Heechul close behind.

You walked in to be confronted by 9 other males, all with confused faces.

"What was all the noise??!" a brown haired, confident man cried. "It sounded like some sort of fight was going on..."

You took responsibility and explained the situation. You didn't expect everyone to start roaring with laughter, though.

"She tried to hit Sungmin with a broom? That's gold! Pure gold!" a bulky man with dirty blonde hair laughed. 

"Guys, this is Song Cho Yeon. My girlfriend." Siwon said proudly, hugging you from the waist. The group of men clapped and a few "Omo!"'s were heard. You blushed slightly and smiled.

"Hello, I'm Song Cho Yeon. Nice to meet you all!" you said happily. The members each introduced themselves to you.

"Hey, Cho Yeon! I'm Park Jungsoo, but you can call me Leeteuk!"

"Kim Youngwoon! Better known as Kangin!"

"I'm Kim Ryeowook, let's be friends!! We can cook together!"

"I'm Lee Hyukjae, also Eunhyuk. Nice to meet ya!"

"Lee Donghae here!"

"Shin Dong-hee~! If you ever need a laugh, just ask me!!"

"Kim Kibum."

"Name is Hangeng! Hěn gāoxìng rènshi nǐ!"

"I'm Kim Jongwoon. Or Yesung. Nice to meet you?"

Heechul and Sungmin just smiled and waved, since you already knew their names. You bowed to them and they all smiled, saying you didn't have to be so formal. You made tea for all of them, and you passed the time by eating and chatting, getting to know one another. You got along especially with Shindong, Jongwoon and Heechul. 

It was eventually time for them to go, and you felt reluctant to see them go.

"You'll come back, won't you?" you asked quietly.

"Of course! Your our friend now!" Shindong reassured cheerily. You smiled at Super Junior and they left one by one. You stood with Siwon, waving.

"I'm so glad they're all so nice!!! You're all practically brothers already! So this is why you weren't here this morning?" you exclaimed.

"Yes~ I knew you would understand!" he replied.

"I was really worried, you know? With what happened last night, I thought you just tried to get in my pants then leave me..." you admitted.

"Don't say it in such a vulgar way! You're a woman! I wouldn't do that, you should know!" he cried, appalled. 

"Can you be a bit gentler? I don't like the way you're talking to me..." you said, frowning slightly. 

"Huh? I didn't realise, I'm sorry..." he said, slightly guilty. 

"No, it's okay!! It's just that if we get married, I don't want to be talked to like a peasant!" you joked, sticking your tongue out. He chuckled.

"Of course we're getting married! Hehe, I would only leave you if you didn't eventually become a Christian!" he grinned.

...Huh? Was that a joke?

"You know I don't like to be forced with that kind of stuff..." you frowned.

"I'm not forcing you. But if we're going to get married, you need to be a Christian. And since you can't live without me, you will! Right?" he smiled, not realising what he was saying was really insensitive.

"Are you trying to say something? You're lucky I have a good sense of humour." you said, forcing a laugh. You didn't like to be forced, even though it was by Siwon, your love. He was starting to annoy you, all that has happened recently was starting to pile onto each other. 

"You can't live without me." he said. You clenched your fist tightly.

"...You're wrong." you whispered. Siwon raised his eyebrows in shock.

"What did you say?" he asked, his eyebrows still raised.

"...You're wrong!! You're totally wrong!! I can live without you!! It's YOU who can't live without me! Having possessed me so much that you take me for granted...You don't know how many times I've had to stop myself from yelling at you! You never call me, never text me, never invite me out anywhere! I understand because you have work, but you have the WORST attitude about it!! You just EXPECT me to be waiting for you every time!" you bit your lip, hiding your tears. "But I don't want to be taken for granted. Not anymore."