We Should Try It Too

We Should Try It Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          It was New Years' Eve, and Changkyun was all alone in Monsta X’s dorm with you, since the rest of s were out to spend the day with their families or friends, what left you in that living room, all alone.

          I.M was sitting down in criss-cross style onto the floor with his back against the couch while you were sitting comfortably over the sofa. The both of you had spent your day talking and eating some snacks that you had brought to the younger guy but right at that moment, you had stopped for a little to just watch a random movie that was passing on the television— since the movies Changkyun and his groupmates had in their dorm were not that appropriate to girls, especially a girl like you.

          There wasn’t too much to say about the plot of the film. It was something basic like two friends; a girl, and a boy growing up together and having their first experiences together. Those typical things that kids used to do nowadays. So until the moment, there wasn't anything big about it and I.M was quite bored while watching it.

          But all of that changed when the route of the story reached the teenage years of those two friends. No, there wasn’t scenes nor even ographic stuff —  for god sake, you were in Korea so was illegal and movies were only allowed at night and not in the middle of the afternoon when kids could watch it. No. They were still with their clothes on but, those two friends were sharing their first kiss what somehow left an awkward atmosphere in the living room.

          The Monsta X member was alright with those things even though he didn’t enjoy cheesy stuff, but what was worrying him was your state. He knew how you were, so to ease the aura in that living room, Changkyun decided to end up with it.

          "Aiish~ I really hate stuff like t—" he got cut off by himself when he leaned closer to the TV to turn it off, but the scene on the screen made him stop once it caught his attention.

          The kiss in the movie was not something so innocent as before. No, right now the connection was something more deep and scalding. The two teens were moving their mouths against each other and it could be seen their tongues playing with each other by the gap of their parted lips. That was something that left Changkyun curious.

          Of course, he had already been kissed but… In 22 years of his busy life, he had never felt such sensation. How would it feel the touch of someone’s wet muscle in contact with his own? Would it be messy? Hot? Wet? Probably all of that, and it was killing him with curiosity. He needed to try it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter