『 C H E A T S H E E T ! 』

『 CLASS 0-Z :: THE RISING ZEROES 《 APPLY OPEN! 》』
tumblr_pb574se1cl1xtkd4ao9_r2_1280.jpg
 
 
tumblr_p4yv0c9Wwv1ry9hj2o8_640.jpg
 
THE GUIDE!
THE GUIDE!
ABOUT 

the story's set twenty years after the canon boku no hero academia story had ended. midoriya izuku, better known as deku, had become the number one hero of the world. despite that, and the fact many of the 1-A students of that year having become wondrous heroes, the world still had it's dark side that seemed to just become worse. in fact, one of the main problems that the world faced was the discrimination against the quirkless or those that held what was deemed to be a úseless; or ;villainous; quirk. those that did something or were remotely related to villains tend to be worse off than others, as if they were decided o become a villain by their peers. izuku had noticed such things, and as a hero—and a boy that was once one of those people, he had wanted to save them. he knew how bad it could get for them, so he wished to be able to give these people hope. and after thinking about it, he realized that one way to solve these problems was to show the world that such people were capable of great things. this led to the result that was him creating a class in u.a. meant for these people. with that in mind, he ambitiously created the experimental class. this led to mix responses as it was going against many of the prejudice the world held, it was risky and izuku knew he and the class were going to be scrutinized by the vulture-like eyes of society. however, izuku had always been idealistic, and so the class known as 0-Z had been made.

ten individuals were selected from the many that wished to ( or not ) join in. five were those that people thought to have useless quirks, three had been villains that were deemed to be able to be given a second chance and turn into a great hero, and two quirkless. now izuku was leading the team, with todoroki shouto and aizawa shota, formerly known as eraserhead ( he had since retired a few years ago due to a battle that led to him having a permanent limp ), by his side. they held auditions of sorts for the quirkless and the useless, whilst going through the various teen villains and picking out those that they believed deserve a shot at being a hero.
 
THE CHEATSHEET 

okay, long about aside ( as i didn't elaborate in the foreword what's really going on oops ), here is the cheatsheet! there are nine sections to the app and along with that, key points that you should keep in mind if you don't want to go on pending. also, the u/v/q on the app stands for useless, villain and quirkless. delete the letters that does not represent your character along witht he slashes.

01. THE BASICS
so i'm sure this section's easy to do, hence being called the basics. age wise, they're all fifteen to eighteen years old, as 0-Z was an experimental class and wouldn't really follow much of the normal school standards in certain aspects. you don't really have to make them japanese, although they must be staying in japan for the last year or so due to it being set in japan. they also must be at least advanced in japan to be able to be a part of the class because then there wouldn't be any communication problems.

02. THE VISUALS
faceclaim wise, i would prefer if you pick an anime character for it. manga characters are allowed, and perhaps some games too ( and obviously not from bnha ). the reason i made this an anime applyfic was because it would be easier to visualise characters in an anime form than if it was, say, real life people or cartoon. however, if you're not picking a specific character ( which i'm fine with ), then you have to link me at least three pictures of their appearance. costme wise, please remember that costumes are there to support their abilities too ( though, don't make it something indestructible or the sort because that's unrealistic ). feel free to describe the costume, or even link pictures to it.

03. THE CORE
now we're getting to them juicy details. reputation is there mainly because these kids are really going to leave an impression on others for just being involved in 0-Z, and it would lbe easier for me to write how others, especially strangers, would feel about them. i am not going to lie when i say i'll not accept your character if their personality is not balanced because i do prioritize that a lot. so please, don't forget to keep the negative and positive traits an even number. the p w is your character's favorite hero linked to a picture of your favorite hero. elaborate as much as you please, just as long as i get to understand how your character tick. in your history, i require at least some insight on their daily life, some background, any important events of their lives, and why and how they got into 0-Z. remember, depending on whether they're villain or not, they got in different ways.

04. THE ABILITY
please add a 'locked capabilities' section. it's essentially what your quirk would be capable of morphing or growing into during the duration of being in 0-Z. as you can see, there are stats for you to play around with. with stats, there are 25 points in total. however, your character won't have 25 points. instead, the useless gets 15 points, the quirkless gets 12, and the villains get 18. make sure their stats correspond to their combat abilities and quirk because having a brawny character with weak power is just strange. important note about the quirk, make sure the quirk's weakness relates to the quirk. that means that if i see you doing a sound manipulation quirk but your weakness was that your character slowly gets blind, i'm putting you on pending. if you wished to do something like that, i suggest you make it so that your charcter's also affected by the capabilities of their quirk. also, villains can get fancy quirks but don't go op please. if your character's quirkless, though, you can ignore that bit. in terms of fighting style, you could tell me how they fight with their quirk or even had experience with some sort of martial arts or specialized in weapons. weaponry's pretty easy to understand but don't go crazy on that either because there's only so much a person could hold on their person.

05. THE TRIVIA
go crazy! write every estra tidbits on your character, it'll be fun to show it off in the story. and in regards to why they must stay in dorms, well, they're a variety of people and even have their own, small dorm of their own that was made because 0-Z was a special case. they're the class most under public scrutiny and even had villains in their group, which also meant tighter security in their area. free to decorate their orm however they want, just don't bring anything too ( seemingly ) dangerous.

06. THE ALLIES
just give me the important relationships to your character. i don't really expect a proper relationship with a parent that was dead since they were three years old. you could add relations to canon characters, but again, they're twenty years older than they were in canon. and by simple math, they couldn't exactly be parents of your character because i don't see any of them being teen parents. 

07. THE LOVER
in all honesty, your love interest would probably be an oc or another classmate if you wish. that being said, there's quite the amount of information i need if it was an oc, but i don't expect too many details. a summary and the bare minimum would be enough to understand them.

08. THE INTERVIEW
again, they're being watched by society and the interview was an xtra measurre placed so that the public would be aware what sort of kids would be in 0-Z. aizawa's the poor and unfortunate soul conducting the interview because he's got more free time on his hands.

09. THE FINALE
your time to shine! don't forget the password.

10. NOTES
taken things are akaashi keiji from haikyuu!! and the quirk normalcy ( which is basically a passively active quirk that madde everyone around him pereive him as a normal ). this also meant there are technically only four spots for the useless.also, feel free to ask for more information or anything  on the coding if you need the help. also rip the cheatsheet code is ugly but i've been dying sobs.

and of course brownie points:
` faceclaims from ranma 1/2, yu yu hakusho, katekyo hitman reborn, kuroko no basuke, magi, danganronpa, tsubasa chronicles, vocaloid, gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun, ouran highschool host club, fairy tail, one piece, persona, a lot more that i can't recall.
` useless people!! okay that sounds bad, but i just love useless powers being turned itno something badass.
` unique characters with a lot of depth!
` angsty backstories are okay, but i don't want too many sob stories ( a good villain that doesn't have an angst backstory??? even better ).
` including haruto ( my son ) to your character's relationship i volunteer him as tribute for li!! and while you're at it, deku, todoroki, and aizawa too! 
` making my simple af coding to something more aesthetic even if it's just changing colors and pics.
` quotes of your character!!