He’s blushing like a cherry, just like his hair

My Bestfriend's Boy Friend

 Minseo - Big Hit Dance Room 

“Okay, team! 10 minutes break.” Son Sundeuk, BTS’ head choreographer said with a clap.

As if on cue, all six guys literally lie down flat on their backs gasping for air.

“This… got… to… be… the… hardest… choreo… ever.” Their leader said, literally gasping for air as if he’s already dying.

“Seriously. This new song’s choreo is no joke. Is this even legal?” Jin followed up.

“I still didn’t sign up for this .” Yoongi muttered while lying down.

The rest of them basically passed out after that 30 minutes nonstop practice.

Well, except for one.

Who’s walking like a predator to his prey - me - right now.

“Can I have some water, Noona?” Jungkook said coolly in his sweaty glory – as if they just didn’t dance for 30 mins straight.

This guy is even brushing his hair back – Jimin, is that you?

“Here.” I said as I passed him a bottle.

“Thanks Babe!” Jungkook whispered as he purposely brushes his hands against mine

This sly guy...

“Hey. You’re getting too comfy huh.” I said with my brow raised.

“Can't I not be sweet to the girl I really like?” He winked.

“My goodness. You’ll really be the death of me.” I said as I looked around, still worried if we're being watch by someone - which he immediately caught.

“Don’t worry too much, okay? I trust these guys...” He said while getting close to me. “And besides, the people here practically know that I’m head over heels for you ever since.”

“Jeon Jungkook—” I hissed, feeling warm all over my cheeks.

“I really like it when you blush like that.” He said with a grin, while pinching my cheek.

Jungkook's flirty ways is really crawling up to me. He's been extra affectionate towards me as the day goes.

And it's starting to become my weakness.

 

“By the way… Can I talk to you for a minute outside?”

“Ok. Sure.” I said as I follow him to the door. “Anything wrong?” I asked suddenly worried.

“No. Not really. You worry too much for me, Noona.” He grinned.

Aish. Seriously, Jeon?”

“I’m kidding! I’m kidding!” Then his grin fade, it turns to a shy smile. He kept switching his weight to one leg to another – a habit I notice when he’s nervous.

“Hey. Are you okay?”

“Err yeah… I'm okay. It's about... Uhm... Remember what we’ve talked about last night?”

“Which one?” I said with a smile. “We’ve talked for hours, you know.”

“Right. Right. Err… So, I was thinking how I could officially take you out on a date and where.” He continued shyly with a scratch on his nape.

“Jungkook…” I said, surprised that he brought it up again.

You see, last night we’ve talked about how official things are between the two of us. He’s in no way rushing me to decide, but according to him he just want to give me a little push, so I won’t even have to think about it too deeply.

Lol. Whatever that means.

Few days ago, we agreed that we will get to know each other first on a different scale other than friends so we won’t have any regrets if ever we officially began dating.

It’s so complicated, I know. But dating an idol isn’t really a walk in the park – that he really understands.

We still have a lot to learn about each other, that taking our sweet time is essential.

“I know… I know, we’ve discussed this already. But, I still want to take you out on a date like a normal guy, you know.”

“It’s okay. I told you. You don’t have to do that. I understand the situation—"

“Yes, but I don’t want you to just always understand the situation. I wanna do this for you.” He said before carefully holding my hand. “It’s gonna be impossible here in Seoul but with this upcoming tour – we can try… or even in Malta. ” He smiled.

“In Malta?” I repeated, shocked of what he just said. “Oh my god, Jungkook. Did you—”

“Yes, Noona. I did!” He proudly said still holding my hand. “I talked to Sunye-noona and Sejin-hyung. I told both of them that the guys prefer you come with us for the Season 3 of Bon Voyage. I don’t really have to convince them much since they both know how hardworking you are.”

“Oh my god, Jungkook. What have you done?” I said, still shocked about everything.

“You’re not angry, are you?” He suddenly asked and went on with his fast-paced explanation. “I didn’t want to meddle with your work, but I really want you there. You told me you haven’t really travelled that much and I checked Malta in the internet and I thought you’ll like it there because it’s so beautiful. And it's a small place, not very crowded. The staff checked and it's a safe place for us, and I thought about you—"

What did I do to deserve this man?

He’s just so sweet and thoughtful.

Do I really deserve this man?

I didn’t let him finish with his explanation as I pulled him to a bear hug.

“I’m not angry, Jungkook.” I started. “Actually, I’m really touched. You didn’t have to do that, but you did it for me. Thank you so much.” I finished as I pulled away from him.

And when I did, he’s blushing like a cherry…

Just like his hair.

I really like it when you blush like that.” I said teasingly, mimicking what he said earlier.

Noona!” and he whined like a kid.

God. I'm so lucky.


 Minseo - 12AM

 Malta Trip 

“God. I’m really looking forward to this trip.” Jungkook said over the phone. “This will be the best out of the country trip of my life.”

I could feel Jungkook’s giddiness through the phone and I can’t help but to smile like a fool as well.

We’ve been looking forward for this trip to Malta ever since he told me that I’ll be joining the staffs who's included in the shoot of Bon Voyage.

It’s still work but I’m not complaining. I’ll be able to visit a new country for the first time and I get to see it with the guys and of course, Jungkook.

We still have to be careful as always, but this place isn’t crowded like Seoul. So the boys could get to walk freely without a crowd of fans mobbing them.

To be honest, I'm really excited about this trip. Not just for myself but for the guys as well. They're been working really hard nonstop for the entire Love Yourself promotions - since Her - and they deserve this vacation. Very well deserved.

They're the most hardworking group I know and I'm happy that they get to enjoy themselves and relax somewhere quiet before they move for the tour.

“Stop exaggerating, Jungkook.” I said, wearing a shy smile on my face.

“It’s true, Noona!” He said. “I already talked to Sejin-hyung and we’ll have a lot of free time late at night, or early morning. All the staffs will stay in the same accommodation - just different house of course. So it will be easier for us to meet! Gosh, I’m so excited!" He continued, still excited about the upcoming trip. "Noona, I listed down all the go-to places in Malta - that we can visit and also the good restaurants we can try. I even take note of their operating hours - and saw a lot of good places to visit late at night!”

God. He's so cute. He even thought about that.

“You’re really cute, Kookie.” I said warmly. 

Aniyo~ You can’t call me cute, Noona. Namja. I’m a man.”

“You’re still cute in my eyes, whatever you say.”

Whatever.” Jungkook said happily. “I’m so happy! We’ll be flying tomorrow and it’s going to be the best trip ever!”

“Yep and you have to rest. We got an early flight tomorrow— or rather later.” I said as I glance at my clock. It's midnight. “Kook, go to sleep. We’ll leave early. You need to rest.”

“Right back at you, Noona.”

“Yes, I’ll see you later.”

“Can’t wait! Goodnight. Dream of me my Minseo.”          


It was around 2AM when Minseo finally answered her nonstop ringing phone.

She was so tired that right after she talked to Jungkook, she immediately fallen as sleep. So by the 3rd ring of her phone she couldn’t helped but to grumpily answered it.

Hello? Yah! Who is this?” She grumpily greeted while eyeing the same wall clock. 2:03 AM, it said - What the hell? Who's calling at this hour-

“Minseo…” But hearing that voice immediately wipe that frown on her face and turn it into worry. “Minseo-ah…” The caller sobbed.

Oh my god is he crying?

What happened?

It’s as if her heart stilled hearing the obvious sadness in his voice.

Tae, what happened? Are you okay?” She asked as she rush to get up from her bed.

“Minseo-ah…” She still doesn’t know what’s happening to her best friend but hearing him cry is making her panic as hell.

"Tae... Calm down." She asked, eventhough herself is nowhere near calm at all. "Tell me what happened, Tae. I'm worried-"

“It’s harabeoji…”

Tae's grandfather-

Oh my god.

“Where are you?"

"I'm about to leave the apartment with a staff..." He said in between sobs. Her heart is breaking. She just want to run to him and comfort him.

Without a beat, she turned her phone into speaker and start unpacking things from her luggage to Malta to a much smaller bag for Daegu.

"Take me with you."

"Minseo..."

"I'll be ready in 5." She said, no room for any explanations.


A/N: Cramming for this update (just so I could stick to my promise - everyday update) I hope you guys liked it. Let me know what you guys think.