Thirteen

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin had been trying to reach Namjoon more than ten times. But, no matter how many times he called, Namjoon did not answer. He could not stop crying and his hands would not stop trembling. He did not show the message to Jimin. He just did not want to bother him. 

"Joonie-a, please pick it up,” Jin could not stop himself from crying. He felt stupid for turning down Namjoon’s offer. If he would have gone to Australia with Namjoon, this would never happened. “Please please, Joonie-a.” Namjoon was  still unreachable  and the sadness made Jin cover his mouth so that he would not wake Jimin up. 

He then threw his phone onto the couch and buried his face on his knees on his chest. 

How could that person get his number? Why did he do this? What did he want from Jin? This just did not make any sense. He was confused and..."Joonie-a, I need you."

 

 

 

Namjoon just got home. His boss talked to him about the things he should explain for the meeting next day. "I'm exhausted." He said as he dropped the bag on the island in his kitchen and grabbed cold water from the fridge. He then went under the shower and smiled when he felt his muscles relax. He wished to stand longer under the hot shower but he needed some sleep. So, he stepped outside and dried himself. 

He walked back to the kitchen not bothering to put on any fabric. He lived alone anyway. He searched for his phone and charger then went to lay on his comfy king size bed. He charged the phone that he had been ignoring for the last seven hours. His eyes were heavy but he had the urge to check his phone. He switched it on and messages came through crazily. "Who sent me so many messages?" 

Kim Seokjin

Kim Seokjin

Kim Seokjin

Twenty missed calls and five messages from Jin. Namjoon quickly opened and tried not to panic because he knew that he was miles away from Jin and Jin must be freaked out and sad at that moment. He ignored the fact that it was almost midnight and called Jin hoping that he would still awake. 

"Joon...Joonie-a." Jin's voice broke his heart.

"Baby, I'm sorry I was working and forgot to charge my phone. Are you alright, Baby? Is Jimin with you?" 

"Yes...he's with me." Jin sobbed. "I didn't tell him any...thing. I don't want...him to worry." 

"That's okay, Baby. Thank you for telling me. Now, take a deep breath," he smiled because he knew that Jin listened to him, "very good, Baby. Now, breath again." After a while, "How are you feeling right now?" 

"Bet...ter. I guess." 

"Good. Now, do you know the number that sent you the picture?" 

"No. And I only give this number to close friends. I don't know how he got my number." 

"Okay. Have you called Officer Min?" 

"No. I couldn't think of anyone but you. So, I..I called you." 

"Thank you for that, Baby. Now, after this I need you to contact Officer Min. Okay?" 

"Okay."

"Gave the number as well so he can track it. And, I'm sorry. I wish I were there wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter